Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

Od Animefan446

In Japan there's a group of vampire hunters who hunt and kill vampires for money. However, among this group w... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Quick Author's note

Chapter 3

859 25 6
Od Animefan446

KURA'S POV

I woke up the next day and I wasn't dreaming about me coming here. Suddenly a voice said,"Morning little hunter." I looked up and Laito was sitting on my bed and said,"That nightgown suits you, if I didn't know any better I'd say you're trying to tempt me, little hunter." He said as he started to crawl towards me and I said,"Hey! Get away from me!"

Laito was suddenly shoved out of the way and Ayato said,"Hey! Don't touch what belongs to Oresama." Laito pouted and said,"Ayato you need to share her the little hunter is not all for yourself." Ayato glared at Laito and said,"Mind your own business."

I sighed and I grabbed the two of them by the collars and said,"Knock it off the both of you! I am not any one's property and you can't tell me what to do I am not someone's slave." I said as I threw the both of the out of my room and I said,"And stay out."

"What's going on here?" Reji said as he popped out of nowhere. I said,"Oh hey Reji, these two doppelgangers intruded into my room and they tried to suck my blood." Laito puts his fendora back on his head and said,"It's not our fault your scent is sweet."

"Who cares!" I shouted and then Reji cleared his throat and says,"Enough, Ayato and Laito go downstairs and wait for the rest of us meanwhile you get changed into the uniform." I took the uniform from Reji and he said,"During the day we don't go to outside so you'll have to get used to going to school at night and this uniform is for the vampire hunters, we'll be downstairs waiting for you."

I said,"All right." Laito got closer to me and said,"Need some help with that uniform, little hunter." I punched Laito in the stomach and then he clutched his stomach in pain and I said,"No way!"

Laito clutched his stomach and says,"That's harsh."Reji frowns and says,"Enough, do not be late, Kura." I said,"All right." I said as I closed and locked the door.

As I was getting the changed, I thought to myself,"Now that I think back a little bit my mentor said that there are some night schools that are for vampire hunters like me, I guess I just lucky, I'm grateful that I don't have to be in the same class as one of those blood sucking parasites."

I finished getting changed I headed downstairs and we were on our way to the night school. On the way there I kept taking quick glances at the brothers and I looked out of the window again. I thought to myself,"They maybe brothers but it's obvious that they're on bad terms, goes to show that they're pure-bloods they can be a bit strict and a bit high strong."

Yui looked at me and I said,"What? Have I got something on my face?" Yui's eyes widen and said in a nervous tone,"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare." I glared at her and said,"Well stop it." I said as I looked out of the window again and I heard Laito say,"Looks like the little hunter is a loner, just like you Subaru."

Subaru frowned and said,"Shut up! don't lump me together with that-" I glared at him and when he saw my dagger glare he looked away and shut his mouth.

We got to the night school and Reji said,"You're classes are down in this corridor and try not to make too much trouble around here, understand?" I nodded my head and said,"Understood, Reji, see ya." I said as I walked to my first class.

When I got to my class there were only a few people who are vampire hunters or ones in training. I sat down at my desk and then a boy came over and said,"Excuse me, are you the new student?"

I nodded my head and said,"Yeah, name's Kura." The boy says,"Nice to meet you, my name is Takeo Sakamoto, I am the class rep." I shook his hand and said,"Nice to meet you." Just then a girl with a fish tail plait came over and said,"Are you the new girl?"

"Yes I am." I said and then she said,"My name is Sakura, nice to meet you." I then said to her,"I'm Kura, it's nice to meet you as well." I said as she shook hands with mine energetically.  I then said,"Full of energy isn't she?"

"Sakura tends to be a bit hyper at times." I giggled at this and said,"I see, I gotta admit I was half expecting the class to have more people here." I said as I looked around the classroom and then Sakamoto said,"Well that's the thing, there are only a few vampire hunters who go to the night school." 

"How people are there exactly?" I asked them and then Sakamoto says,"I prefer not to tell you." I nodded my head at this and said,"Point taken, so what is it that you guys do in classes?"

Sakura looked a bit confused and she says,"Have you ever taken any hunting classes before Kura?" I said,"Actually, when I was ten years old, back in my home town I only had my mentor to teach me some of the basic combat skills and some knowledge about vampires and so on, we don't really have any vampire hunter's school so we basically teach other."

"I see, that explains it." Sakamoto says with his arms folded. I scratched the back of my head and said,"You don't think that's weird?" Sakamoto says,"No not at all, in fact I'm interested to see what kind of skills your mentor taught you." I was surprised at this. I smiled and said,"Really? Thanks Sakamoto."

"You're welcome." He said as he places his hand on my shoulder and pats it a couple of times.

Just then the bell rung and then classes begun. I was a  bit surprised at this many people in the classroom but it's like what Sakamoto said, there's only a few hunters who attend a night school. We we re outside and the teacher was telling us about those who get bitten by a vampire and if they're on the brink of transforming into one then there's a chance that they might lose their humanity.

The teacher shows us the pistols he was carrying and there was some targets from a distance and he said,"Today, we'll be using some long distance weapons, for those who are hunters in training or for those who are already a member of a vampire hunter group, they sometimes use throwing silver knives at your targets but in this case we'll be using something different."

The teach gave each of us a pistol and I said,"This is, an anti-vampire hand gun isn't it?" The teach looked at me and said,"Yes, you've got a good eye, kura, as some of you already know these anti-guns sometimes use normal bullets but when it comes to hunting vampires they use special bullets and silver bullets just like the silver blades to kill the vampires instantly, so today I want each of you to practise with these guns but remember to be careful they're not toys, you may begin."

We all took a step forward and some of us were trying to load them with any bullets. I loaded my gun with silver bullets and Sakura said,"Wow, you loaded the gun with no problems." I pointed the gun upwards like Ayame showed me and said,"My mentor uses these types of guns, I saw how he loads them and.." I said as I pointed at my target and I started firing.

I made a perfect shot about 5 times and the teacher said,"Wow, excellent work, Kura, you've got a good eye when it comes to a long range target." I smirked and said,"I've been practising with throwing knives for a while so it's not that hard to hit the mark." The teacher nodded his head and says,"I see, keep up with the good work."

The teacher walked away and then Sakamoto came over and said,"Wow, it's rare for someone like you to get a perfect bull's eye." I unloaded the gun and said,"Thanks." I said as I gave the gun to Sakura and she started to firing as well.

Just then I heard someone say,"Oh please, just because she might have more experiences than all f us that doesn't make her special." I turned to look who said that and it was a girl with raven black hair and she looked a bit stuck up. Sakamoto said,"Leave her alone Hanako, Kura is new around here."

"Whatever class rep, by the way, why haven't you told us your last name?" she evilly smirked. My eyes widen and I thought to myself,"Crap! This isn't good, if they find out that I'm the daughter of the Takashi family I'm in trouble, I better think of one and fast."

I said,"It's Ieysa OK. you happy now?" The girl called Hanako said,"Why didn't you say so from the start?" I folded my arms and I glared at her saying,"I prefer to not tell some people my last name, so why don't you do me a favour and bog off."

"What did you say?!" Hanako shouted angrily as I frowned and smirked at her. Just then the teacher said,"That's enough Hanako, if you're finished talking then get back to practising."

Hanako frowned and she headed back to practising. I said,"Who was that?" Sakamoto said,"That's Hanako Yamashina, she's the second daughter of the Yamashina family." I remembered that last name and I said,"I've heard of them if I'm not mistaken Mr Yamashina is a famous writer and Mrs Yamashina is the president of a large company."

Sakamoto was surprised at this and he said,"Yes that's right, you make it sound like you've met them in person." I realised I was about close to blowing my cover and I said,"Uh! Well, My friend Ayame told me about them from before." I turned away and I thought to myself,"Phew! that was close, I should know by now not to give off my 'rich girl' personality, I better keep that a low profile."

I said as I gripped tightly on my sword's sheathe. Suddenly I sensed a presence near by. I said,"Excuse me sensei, I'm gonna go to the toilet, is that OK?" The teacher looked at me and said,"Yes, don't belong." I nodded my head and said,"Yes sir."

After I left the training area I took off running and when I was in the forest I saw a man with dark green hair, a black-greenish long jacket and dark brown eyes. I said,"Who are you and why are you here?" He turned to look at me and said,"Well, well, if it isn't the new hunter."

"Don't change the subject, vampire." I said as I saw his glowing red eyes. He said,"You've got a good eye hunter, if you really want to know, my name is Richter I am Karlheinz's brother."

I frowned and said,"Oh really? Then tell me why are you here?" I said as I placed my hand on my sword's hilt ready draw it if necessary. I saw Ritcher looking up at one of the school's windows and when I looked up he was looking at Yui. I said,"Yui? Why would you be interested in her?"

Suddenly there was a strong gust of wind and I used my arm as the wind blew. I heard Richter's voice say,"The awakening will manifest without awaiting it's time." Richter spoke as he disappeared from my sight. I said,"The awakening? What did he mean by that?"

I said as I looked up at the moon. As I was about to head back to class I thought I saw a wolf with an eye patch staring at me and then he vanished. I shrugged it off thinking that it was my imagination.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

129K 3K 26
16-year old Pureblood Vampire Mitsuki Kobayashi is still traumatized by the events that happened 2 years ago. Her younger brother Kaito Kobayashi bei...
151K 4.8K 20
[this series has been discontinued; the sequel will not be published] Semara Sayama is a Pureblood Vampire. An unconventional one, at that. She's spe...
22.7K 942 43
This is a story about a vampire family named Kuran. Their daughter Georgia, mother Yuki, and her father Kaname. Join them as they go through many adv...
531K 11.2K 72
This story follows the manga with the addition of my OC and altered details to make the incorporation make sense and give my own touches to the origi...