Chapter 2

KURA'S POV

I was sitting in the taxi and I wrote in my journal about what was happening. I looked out of the window and I saw the Sakamaki mansion. I rolled my window down so I could get a better look at the mansion. I got out of the taxi along with my luggage and I then paid the driver and I headed to the mansion. When I got to the front doors it was a lot bigger than I thought it was on the way here. I knocked on the door twice but no answer. I was about to knock again but then the door opened on it's own. I walked inside and it was a bit dark considering that it's home to the Sakamaki vampires. As I looked around I said,"Hello? Is anyone here?"

I then saw a boy with red hair he was lying on the sofa asleep. I walked over to him and I said,"Excuse me."

No answer. I placed my hand over his shoulder to wake him but I didn't feel his breath on my hand meaning that this guy is a vampire. I took a step back from him and I grabbed my sword and I poked him with my sword's sheathe. He stirred and then he shot his eye open and said,"Knock it off! I'm trying to sleep here!"

"Oh good you're awake." I said as I put my sword back on my waist.

The red head grumbled and then he suddenly grabbed my arm and he pinned me down. I realised what he was going to do. He said,"Not gonna struggle or plead for help? Good makes my job easier."

I smirked and I got my hidden blade from my sleeve and I pointed the blade at his neck making his sit up in surprise. I said,"Be careful vampire, you don't want to mess with me."

"That emblem!? You're-"His sentence was cut off when someone said,"Ayato."

We turned to look who called out to the red head and it was another man who looked a bit older than the red head and he wore glasses and a school uniform. He said,"This is the entryway, don't make so much noise."

The one called Ayato got off me and I put my hidden blade away back in my sleeve. The black haired one said,"Who are you?"

"Forgive for not introducing myself, my name is Kura, I am a vampire hunter." I said as I pointed at my emblem.

The black haired one said,"A vampire hunter? What's one like you doing here?" He asked me. I was confused at this and said,"What? You haven't received word about me coming here?" The one called Ayato said,"You mean this bimbo this is supposed to be staying with us."

I frowned at that nickname and I shouted,"Hey! Watch it Jerk face! My name is not Bimbo it's Kura! Remember that!" Ayato turned his head and said,"Tch! Whatever, Bimbo."

I got irritated by that nickname. The black haired one said,"That's enough, go and take her stuff to the guest room." A butler came and he took my luggage away. The black haired one took me to the living room and after I sat down he said,"Let's start again, who are you and why are you here?"

"I already told you who I am, my name is Kura and as you already know I am a vampire hunter I was sent here by my mentor because Lord Karl had a request for our services." I explained to him and Reji then said,"Our father did?"

I nodded my head and said,"Yeah, long story short, I was sent here to stay here with you guys until the job request is completed." Reji then thought about what I explained to him and he said, "I see, this is the first I've heard of this, this is strange."

"Yeah you and me both pal, my mentor said that he informed the eldest that I was coming here." Just then I heard someone said,"Fufufu~ Well what do we have here?"

I looked up and I saw another red head and he wore a fedora. He had his hand on his cheek as he leaned against the railing above us. I said,"Oh great another weirdo and this one is perverted from look of things."