Chapter 23

KURA'S POV

"*Humming* *Giggles*" I was in the kitchen humming to myself but I couldn't stop grinning when I was making some chocolate cupcakes for everyone including Akira.

It been a few days since I found out Subaru and I have feelings for one another but I couldn't stop grinning every time when I think back to when Subaru said 'I love you' I start to blush and I giggle at the same time.

I thought to myself,"Geez am I still grinning? I can't concentrate on making some of these cupcakes for everyone if I keep thinking about Subaru like this."

Just then someone wrapped their arms around my waist I knew right then it was Subaru. I said,"Subaru, what are you doing here?"

Subaru said,"I'm bored, can I stay here and watch you?" I said,"No, I need to be alone I don't need distractions from you."

"Harsh, by the way that looks good." Subaru said as he was about to place his finger in the mixing bowl that contained some chocolate. I smacked Subaru's hand away and said,"Leave it!"

"Ow, that was mean." He said as he shook his smacked hand. I said,"Look, you and the others will have to wait they won't be ready in the next few minutes anyway."

I said as I held up finger that some of the chocolate icing on it and then Subaru licked it off. Subaru said,"All right then I'm looking forward to your cooking."

Subaru said as he kissed me on the cheek and then he teleported out the kitchen. I giggled and I went back to working on the cupcakes. After put the cupcakes in the oven Ayame came in and said,"Hey you look really happy for some reason."

"Oh hi Ayame, yeah, I'm in a good mood all right." I said happily. Ayame then said, "And so is Subaru, his brothers and I haven't seen him this happy before did something good happen?"

"Hmm...Mayybe~" I said teasingly. Ayame saw this and said,"Something did happen between you two?! Spit it out! Tell me!"

"I'm not telling~" I said, teadingly. Ayame said,"Stop it Kura! Spill the beans already!"

"Pfft! Hehehe!" I started laughimg at Ayame and she said,"Kura! Tell me!"

"I told you, I'm not saying a word." I said as I started to clean up the dishes that was used for making the cupcakes. Ayame pouted and said,"Boo! You never tell me anything good."

"That's because you have a big mouth." I with a smirk. Ayame frowned and said,"I do not!"

"You do so!" I said. Ayame pouted and said,"You big meanie!" Ayame stormed out of the kitchen in a huff and I burst out laughing. I thought to myself,"Oh she'll figure it out eventually."

After the cupcakes were finished baking in the oven I started to apply some of the icing on them. Just then someone came in and said,"Something smells good in here."

"Hello Akira, yeah I just finished making some of these chocolate cupcakes." I said as I showed her them. She said,"They sure look good."

"Go ahead they're ready anyway." I said. Akira smiled and said,"Thanks." Akira took one of the cupcakes and she started to eat one of them. Akira's eyes lit up and said,"Wow, these are good I didn't know you can make these kind of sweets."

"Well, when I was little I used to watch my mother make some of these after she died she left me some of her recipes for me to make and I always get some good results in the end whenever some one tries them." I said. Akira said,"I see, you must have inherited it from her all right, keep up the good work."

Akira said as she ruffled my hair and then she took another cupcake for Ruki and she turned on her heel and left the room. I placed the rest of the cupcakes on the tray. When I went into the living room where the Mukamis and the Sakamakis were I said,"Hey guys, the cupcakes are ready, Kura special."