Chapter 16

KURA'S POV

We were in the middle of the shooting classes and some of us were practising some of the fire arms that the teacher gave us, this was one of Ayame's favourite things to do. Ayame fired at every target from long distance and close combat without having the use of the silver knives, well unless she needs them in case she runs out of ammo. Other than that the other students are impressed but why wouldn't they she is one of the best sharpshooters we've got among the hunters of course you have expected them to be impressed.

After school was over Ayame took a big stretch and said,"Finally, I can't wait to get home and go for a lone bath." I smirked and said, "Well if you're going to do that make sure Laito doesn't try to take a sneak-a-peek at you." Ayame giggles and says,"I'll try."

I laughed at Ayame's reaction. Once we left the classroom Ayame wouldn't stop bragging about how cool she was in the shooting class I was fed up of hearing it over and over again it was giving me a headache. I went over to my locker and then Ayame said,"Oh! That reminds me, hey Kura you do know that Valentines day is coming up, are going to give your chocolate to some one this year?"

"No way, why would I? Besides you know me Ayame I'm a lone wolf I have no interest whatsoever in those guys and speaking of which, are you going to give yours to Kou Mukami?" I asked her and then she says,"Oh yes! He's so dreamy!"

Ayame said as her cheeks blushed pink while her hands weer on her cheeks. I opened my locker and said,"Ugh! and this is why I'm single." I mumbled as I looked at some of the valentine letters from the secret admirers and I stuffed them in my bag.

"Are you sure about that? You're not going to give your present to Subaru~?" Ayame said teasingly. I blushed at her question and I said,"Uh, I have no idea what you're talking about."

I said as I quickly hid the valentine's day chocolate leaflet in my bag. I slammed my locker shut and then a familiar voice said,"Oh little hunter~" A familiar voice said. I said,"*Sigh* What do you want now Laito?" Laito was smirking at me and he said,"I heard from a little bird that Valentine's day is coming up-"

"No way!!" I said. Laito said,"You didn't let me finish yet." I glared at him and said,"Laito I know what you're going to ask me, no I will not be giving you any Valentine's day chocolate because it doesn't interest me, now back off!!" I shouted in his face. I walked away from them irritated.

AYAME'S POV

I shook my head and then Laito said,"She really is a Tsundere, how cold hearted can she be?" I said to him,"Sorry about that, Kura is a bit of a lone wolf she doesn't like it when it Valentine's day last year she got a lot of secret admirer letters which annoys her the most." Laito chuckles and says,"I can see why, Kura is a hottie after all."

"Oy! What am I?! chopped liver?!" I said as I pouted at him. Laito then says,"Fufufu~ Well that includes you as well, Ayame-chan." He said. I rolled my eyes and said,"Thaannk you!"I said in a obvious tone. Laito smirked and said,"Ooo~ Someone's jealous~"

"That's not true, OK maybe a little but that's only because Kura is the strongest female fighters among the hunters and I'm just a sharpshooter." I said as I hung my head down in disappointment. I felt a hand on my head and Laito said,"Aw come now Ayame-chan, don't be like that I'm sure someone will come along and sweep you off your feet."

"Get your mind out of the gutter Laito Sakamaki!"I yelled at him. Laito raised his hands in surrender and he says,"Sorry I can't help it, you know what I'm like with women." I frowned and said,"Yeah I know, come on let's get outta of here before Reji starts complaining to us." Laito then says,"All righty."

TIME SKIP...

KURA'S POV

Once we got back to the Mansion, I was in my bedroom looking at the Valentine's day chocolate thinking about what kind of present I should get for HIM. I thought to myself,"Boy, they're sure look good all right, but I'm not so sure what one he'll like but then again, He and his brothers do like my baking after all so it doesn't matter what kind of Valentine's day chocolate I get him."