Chapter 6

KURA'S POV

I was in the forest again looking for clues and again like last time nothing much to go on. I sighed and said,"There isn't much clues to go on, like last time the trail has go cold I might as well head back." When I was on my way back to the mansion I noticed a wolf staring at me, it was the same one I saw last time. It ran away before I could catch it. I thought to myself,"I have a feeling that's no ordinary wolf watching me, it might be a familiar to one of the founders or it could be him and he's in a wolf form."

I continued to walk back to the mansion on the way back I remembered the letter from last night. I stopped in my tracks and I looked at the sky and I thought to myself,"Mom...Dad wants me to come home so badly but I refuse to go back home even if he has to use force."

I walked through town and I posted my letters to my mentor and to Ayame. I was about to head back until someone said,"Hey little hunter." I turned around and said,"Oh, hello Laito."

For some reason he looked a bit disappointed. Laito said,"That's not the reaction I was expecting." I frowned as I folded my arms and said,"What? You were expecting me to get excited and jump in your arms?"

"Maybe." He said with a smirk. I slapped his head and said,"Pervert!" I walked away from him and then he said,"Ow.. That was mean, one minute you're friendly and then you turn into a meanie."

"Well that's what you get for trying to flirt with me, I'm not interested in guys like you." I said in a harsh tone. Laito looked a bit shocked by this and then he lowered his head and said,"You have a very cold shoulder on you..."

"Don't give me that puppy eye look it isn't going to work." I said as Laito uncovered his eyes shocked. He said,"How'd you know?"

"I'm not stupid, every guy who tries to confess his feelings to me always gets the cold shoulder and then he tries to play the sympathy card which by the way, that trick is getting old." I said as I shook my head. Laito looked a bit surprised at this and said,"What is your heart made out of? Ice?"

Laito saw my death glare and then he said,"Never mind..." I sighed and walked away from him and then Laito ran up to me and then he started to walk next to me. Laito said,"Anyway, why are you out here?"

"I'm out here because I was doing some investigating on the people I'm after but like last time nothing but then I came out here to post the letters for my mentor and to Ayame." I explained to him. Laito then says,"I see, you know it's dangerous to wonder about at night."

"Whatever, I can take of myself, I've always been that lonely wolf type anyway." I said and then Laito says,"Harsh, but true, you and Subaru do have something in common." I blushed and said,"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Aww, you're blushing, could it be that you like Suabru." Laito said with a smirk. I frowned at while my cheeks were still blushing from that comment. I said,"I do NOT like him, well not in that way if that's what you're thinking."

"Aww, that's a shame and here I was thinking that we have a couple in the mansion, Fufu~" I frowned and I whacked him over the head. Laito shouted."Ow!!" I then said,"Laito Sakamaki! If you don't watch it-"

"OK! Sorry, I can't help it, why are you so cold towards us sometimes." He said. I sighed and said,"Well-" Suddenly I was interrupted when the big screen suddenly spoke up, saying,"It is my pleasure to introduce today's guest, Mr Tougo Sakamaki."

Laito frowned as he watched the screen. I said,"Who's that?" Laito frowns and says,"He's the statesmen Tougo Sakamaki, our father, although to me he's merely the object of my hatred." 

"Mr Sakamaki...?" I said as I squinted my eyes at his on the screen and I said,"No..Karlheinz-sama." Laito's eyes widen in surprise and he said,"How'd you know...?"