Chapter 14

AYAME'S POV

It has been a few weeks since Kura left for that job I've been missing her a lot, it's too quiet around here without having her around. I was loading my magazines for my anti-guns and then Sai came over and said,"Hey ayame."

"Hi Sai, what's up?"I asked him. Sai looked a bit worried and he said,"Listen I just received word from Kura apparently she got captured while trying to rescue a friend by some vampires who call themselves the Mukami brothers."

"Mukami? I think I've heard of them at some point, geez how Kura got captured by them is beyond me and I'm guessing you want me to go over there and assist her?" I said with a confident smile. Sai then said,"Exactly and once you've helped her I also need you to help Kura to deal with the founders I have a feeling they'll be making their move when the lunar eclipse arrives."

"OK, but if I do does that mean I'll have to enrol in that night school as well?" I said. Sai then says,"You've got no choice in the matter, just try not to get yourself into trouble."

"Roger boss." I said happily.

After I headed back to the dorms I got two of my hand guns and I put them in my holsters and I got my musket and I put it behind my back. I placed the rest of my ammo in my suitcase along with my clothes and the rest of my weapons. As I was about to leave the dorm mother said,"Miss Kurosaki, are you away on a job?"

"Something like that, Sai sent me to go and help Kura on her job I'm not sure when I'll be back though." I explained to her. The dorm mother says,"All right, I'll hold of some of your rent and Kura's rent for the time being."

"Thanks ma'm." I said with a smile and she says,"Well, good luck and say hi to Kura for me."

"Will do, see ya." I said as I waved good bye to her. Before I left in the Taxi Sai came over and said,"Listen Ayame, you've got to be careful around those Sakamaki brothers and don't put a bullet in their brains you know our vow."

"I do, don't worry as long as I have Kura by my side I'll be fine." I said with a closed eye smile.

MEANWHILE...

KURA'S POV

"GOD DAMMIT KOU!! GET OUTTA HERE!!" I shouted as I kicked Kou on his back sending him flying out of my bedroom. Kou sat up and he rubbed his behind and said,"Hey! That hurt!!" I stood my foot on Kou's head and said,"You are such an idiot!! That's the third time that you've tried to suck my blood and so far this is the fourth attempt and you still get a beating!"

"Owie!! Ow!! Ow!! All right!! I'm sorry!! Please don't damage my face!!" Kou said as I kept my foot on top of his head. I grabbed him by the collar and I shouted in his face,"If you make one last attempted to suck my blood I swear I'll use my silver sword to slice that pretty head of yours off that body!"

"OK! No need to get violent!" Kou said as he raised his hands as a sign surrender. I released him and then he made a ran for it. I sighed and then Yuma showed up and said,"Temper, temper."

"Oh shut up! I'm gonna do the same to you if you don't watch it!!" I shouted in frustration. Yuma then says,"Whoa OK! No need to get snappy."

I grumbled and I walked away from him. I sat on the railing of the balcony and I thought to myself,"Yui and I have been here for about a few days now and so far none of the Mukami brothers seemed to have changed from drinking her blood but since that happened some of the Mukamki brothers have been coming after me like what happened with Kou just now and not only that Ruki has been acting a bit distant it's almost as if he's found out something bad, still I hope he's OK, he's refused to come out of his room for a while now too."