Chapter 33

KURA'S POV

As I held Carla by the throat he said,"What the crap!? How the hell are you faster and stronger than before?!" I grinned and said,"Haven't you figured it out? This is one of my Ancestor's powers be grateful that you get to fight me in this form but to be honest I had hoped to avoid using this because you see..." I said as I raised my hand and I focused a lighting ball into my palm and I then said,"I can't control this amount of power very well."

Carla looked a bit shocked when he heard me say that and I smirked at him. I was about to strike him until I heard Shin say,"Hold it right there Takashi!!" I came to a halt and I turned my head to look at him and I was shocked at what he was doing. Shin stood there while holding onto a injured Ayame. I shouted,"Ayame!!"

Ayame looked at me and said in a weak tone,"K-Kura..." I frowned and said,"What have you done?!" Shin smirked and said,"I haven't done anything, thank those high level Es they're the ones who did this." I was even more shocked after learning about that.

AKIRA'S POV

I was shocked as well when Shin said that. I said,"This is bad if Shin was able to capture Ayame then something must have happened to Falis as well." Kura looked at me and said,"Akira! Get going! Go find Falis I handle these founders." I was shocked when she said that and I said,"Are you crazy?! You can't fight against those guys on your own!" Subaru said,"She's right, let Akira help you out."

"Who said she was going to fight these guys alone?" Someone said as we all looked around the hall and then I saw the one person who came to help just in time. I smirked and said,"You took your sweet time getting here, Ren." I said as Ren took his hood off and he smirked at me and said,"You're looking a little rough there Akira you must be getting rusty."

"Hmpf! Whatever, all right you get the idea what to do?" Ren walked past me and said,"Don't worry, Takashi and I will make sure we take care of these guys you go on ahead and get to Falis I mean after all you are way faster than all of us here." I smirked and I high fived him and I said,"Go get'em, mind controller." I said as I teleported out of the room.

KURA'S POV

After Akira left the room Shin said,"Big mistake, leaving the fight to her besides I was going to kill this woman anyway." Shin said as he got Ayame's gun and just when he was about to pull the trigger Shin was suddenly frozen. There was a purple like aura surrounding him and I released Carla and I kicked him away from me. Carla got back onto his feet and he too was suddenly frozen as well. The guy called Ren came over and I said,"Thanks who are you?"

"My name is Ren, I'm known as the mind controller around here for several reasons." He said as he looked at the founders. I used my flash-step and I grabbed Ayame and I used my flash-step again and I placed her on the ground. Ayame rested her back against the wall and she looked as if she was in pain. I said,"Ayame, what happened?" Ayame looked at me and said,"It's like what Shin said, Falis and I couldn't fight off the high Level Es they were too strong for us right when we were about to get beaten Shin popped out of nowhere and I ended up here I'm not so sure what happened to Falis."

I placed my hand on her shoulder and I said,"Don't worry, about her Akira will find Falis I trust her in the mean time you stay here and get some rest, you guys take care of while Ren and deal with the enemy." Reji nodded his head and I stood back to back with Ren and he said,"If you really are Kagome-sama's descendent then show me what you can do, prove that you've inherited your ancestor's powers." I smirked and I nodded my head and said,"You don't have to tell me twice."

Ren and I stood back to back, I looked at Shin and Ren looked at Carla. Ren released them and then we started to attack them again.

AKIRA'S POV

I was in the space dimension looking for Falis and I finally found her. I teleported to her location and when I got there some of the Level Es surrounded her. I frowned and I walked towards them as I released some of my power pressure. When the Level Es sensed this they froze on the spot as they turned to look at me and they trembled in fear. Falis saw me and said,"Akira! Thank goodness you're here!"

I said,"You poor creatures ending up like this, you're all a disgrace to all of the vampires." I raised my hand and I concentrated my green flames in my palm and I said,"You guys have picked the wrong person to hurt because she is the most important friend to me." The green flames ignited the Level Es and they all screamed in pain as they were all burning into ashes. After they were killed I ran over to Falis and I said,"Falis are you all right? Did they hurt you?"

I asked as I helped her stand up and she said,"I'm fine I manged to self heal myself before they could attack me again after Shin grabbed Ayame." I then said,"Well I can tell you this much, Ayame is safe for the time being but she's hurt very badly and we might need your healing powers." Falis nodded her head and I then placed my hand on her shoulder and I teleported back to the hall where the founders where.

KURA'S POV

I leaped into the air after Shin used his powers against me like last time and I then rolled in mid air and I used my blast against him and he dodged it. Carla used his wind attack against Ren and then we both collided into each other's backs. I said,"Ow..." Ren looked over his shoulder and said,"Sorry, looks like this fight isn't getting us anywhere." I looked at him and said,"I know what you mean, I don't have that much of power left to stay in this form we need to finish this fight once and for all." Ren nodded his head and said,"Got any ideas?"

I smirked and I whispered in his ear about my idea and then his eyes widen and said,"Sounds like a great plan if Akira shows up at the right moment it might work." I smirked and said,"All right, let's do it." I used my flash step and I got behind Shin and I kicked him in the back and I then used my blast on him sending him flying. Ren froze Carla and then he used his power on Carla's leg and then he threw him in Shin's direction. 

Before they could collide into each other I got my sword ready and then Ren froze the founders and right on cue, Akira showed up. She knew right away what we were up to so she place her index and middle finger on her left palm and said,"Ragudo!!" She captured the both of them in her spheres and shouted,"Kura now!!"

I dashed at them and I leaped into the air and shouted,"Vampire slaying secret art!! Flying dragon!!" I shouted as I threw a dragon size flame towards the brothers and I heard Shin said,"Oh crap!! We're screwed!!" I glared at the founders and I grabbed my wrist and shouted,"BLAZE!!!" I thrust my sword at them and then there was a large explosion of flames as I dashed at the founders.

TO BE CONTINUED...