Chapter 32

KURA'S POV

Akira and I fought against Shin and Carla but they were very powerful. However, we were also strong as well. Akira focused her green flames into her palms and she fired multiple fire balls at Carla but he dodged all of them. Shin and I clashed sword as well but I was a lot faster than his teleportation. I punched Shin in the face and Akira kicked Carla when he was distracted and the two of them collided into each other.

We heard Laito say,"Woo!! Now that's what I call teamwork! keep beating the crap out of them ladies! You might even get a-" We both turned to Laito and we both shouted,"We get it already!! Shut the hell up!!" Laito shivered in fear and Yuma said,"I don't think it's such a good idea to talk about them that way right now Laito."

"Yeah no joke, when it comes to strong fighters like them they tend to get a little hot headed." Ruki said. We both turned back to the Tsukinami brothers and Shin said,"Well...It seems we've underestimated these two." Carla wiped the dust off his jacket and said,"You're right, it's about time we stopped holding back and start showing the dagger and the hunter to never pick a fight with the founders."

He said as the both of them showed off the power pressure. Akira said,"Watch yourself they're serious this time." I said,"I know, I think it's time for us to stop holding back as well." I said Akira and I also showed off our power pressure.

SUBARU'S POV

"Uh oh." Ayato said. I said,"They're serious this time." Kou gulped and said,"I get the feeling we'd outta stay out of this." 

Reji nodded his head in agreement. We all watched as Akira and Kura glared the Tsukinami brothers.

KURA'S POV

After showing off our power pressure a pebble landed on the ground and then we all charged at each other. Akira focused her flames into her hand, I unsheathed my sword, Shin unsheathed his sword and Carla focused his wind into his palms and we all collided our swords and our magic into each other. There was an explosion and once the dust settled we all jumped away from each other and we started to attack one another.

I leaped into the air and I tried to attack Carla but he used his wind magic to send me flying. Akira kicked him to the side and then Shin appeared next to her. I managed to get onto my feet while I slid for a moment and I rebound towards Shin and I kicked him in stomach which sent him flying as well. I was about to attack him but the he shouted,"Slicing form!!" 

I was struck down and I crashed onto the ground.

AKIRA'S POV

As Shin crouched down with his sword still sheathed I took that opportunity to fire my flames at him. Once I struck him Carla got behind me from a distance and I said,"It's over!" Suddenly I was struck in the side by Shin's scabbard and I landed on my back. When Carla was about to attack Kura popped out of the dust and she landed onto Carla and then she rolled onto the ground. As I was lying on my back after getting attacked I shouted,"Kura! Get out of the way!"

Kura used her flash-step and I got onto my hands and knees and I used my flames on the ground causing an explosion beneath Carla and Shin. Kura stood next to me and said,"Did you get them?" I looked at where they were struck and I said,"I don't know, it's hard to say but we let our guard down for a second with these guys."

Suddenly we heard Yuma shout,"Akira! Kura! Above you!" We looked up and the Tsukinami brothers were floating in the air and then Carla and Shin used their wind magic and they tried to strike us. Akira used her teleportation powers and I used my flash step to get out of their range. Once we got away from Akira and I started to pant with exhaustion, I said,"Hey Akira...how are you holding up?" Akira looked at me and said,"Starting to get exhausted but I still have some energy left to fight."

"Hmpf! You say that you can fight back dagger but look at your human friend here she's due to keel over at second, that's thing about humans, they're nothing but weak and fragile creatures." Carla said in a harsh tone. I smirked and chuckled and Shin said,"Find something amusing?"

I said,"You say that humans are weak and fragile but from I'm standing, my ancestor was a human and she was once a powerful mage and a skillful hunter." Shin scoffed and said,"She WAS powerful and skillful but she's dead!" I smirked and I managed to stand up straight and said,"True but you two morans are forgetting I'm one of her descendants."

I said as I placed my hands together and I started to build up some of my power that was flowing through me.

AKIRA'S POV

I was shocked at what Kura was going to do. She said,"To be honest, I was hoping to use this as a last resort, but when it comes to you founders I'll make an acceptation." She said as strange marks appeared on her face, shoulders, arms and legs. Shu was shocked by this and said,"Wait a minute, those marks!"

I looked over at him and said,"What's the matter Shu? Do you recognise them?" Reji said,"We all do, those marks that are on Kura right now those are the same ones that Kagome-sama uses." We all looked back at Kura and she said,"Vampire slaying secret art! Hunter's force!"

We were all shocked that she could use one of Kagome's powerful spells. Shin and Carla were surprised that she could use it as well. Carla said,"This is not possible how can she use one of the most powerful techniques?" Shin frowned and said,"I don't know Nii-san, she's probably fibbing."

Kura smirked and said,"Oh am I now? Let's put that theory to the test shall we?" Suddenly she used her flash-step but this time she was literally fast as lighting. When she got in front of Shin she punch him so hard that it sent him flying towards the wall. Carla was stunned by this and the she grabs him by the throat. As she lifts Carla by the throat she smirked and said,"Looks like the tables have finally turned, not so cocky now, are you?"

I thought to myself,"Whoa! She's way more faster and powerful than before! Kura really is one of Kagome's descendants."

TO BE CONTINUED...