Chapter 13

KURA'S POV

I was polishing my sword and my throwing knives but I accidently cut my hand. I was in the bathroom washing the blood of my hand and I thought to myself,"Damnit! I should know by now not to use thin cloth when polishing a sword, anyway I'd better get this wound patch up before the Mukamis smell my scent."

I turned off the tap and I got the disinfectant and I was about to apply it on the wound but then someone grabbed my wrist and when I turned to look it was Ruki. I said,"Ruki!" Ruki looked at my hand and said,"I thought I could smell blood, I thought it was Eve's but it turns out it was yours." 

"Let go!" I shouted as I tried to struggle out of his grip. Ruki held onto it tightly and said,"Why?" I frowned and said,"I know what you vampires are like when you catch a scent of blood I can tell from that look in your eyes." Ruki frowns at this and says,"Don't lump me together with those pure-bloods at least me and my brothers have more self-control."

Ruki looked at my injured hand then I felt his tongue on my wound. It felt painful at first but then I started to feel my hand starting to get less sore than before. I thought to myself,"Right, I forgot that some vampires have healing powers and I'll bet that's what Ruki's trying to do, but I can't let my guard down."

I slowly put my hand behind my back and I placed my hand on my hand gun in case if Ruki tries anything. Ruki stopped licking my wound and said,"Your blood...it's so good, it's better than Eve's blood." Ruki moved my hand so he could look at my wrist. I knew right then what he was about to do. I grabbed my hand gun and I pointed it at him. Ruki saw this and said,"That's-?!"

"I knew something like this would happen so I kept a hold of one of my weapons in case one of you guys try and suck my blood, back away right now before my silver bullets do some damage to your body."I said as I smirked at him. Ruki frowns at this and says,"Tch! Well this is bothersome, you really are a ruthless hunter."

Ruki said as he released my wrist and I then put my hand gun away. I bandaged up my arm and before Ruki left he said,"You maybe ruthless but you need to learn that not all vampires are not the same." I was confused at that comment but Ruki left anyway. After I bandaged up my hand I took one last look at it and I thought to myself,"What did Ruki mean that not all vampires are the same?"

I thought back a little bit and I remembered that moment with Subaru and it made me blush a little. I shook my head and I thought to myself,"I gotta get those thoughts out of my head! I'm a lone wolf I haven't got the time nor the place for love, but still the way Subaru treated me when I told him about my secret he wasn't like his usual violent side he was actually calm and caring something that not even his brothers get to see every day."

I was on my way to the dining room until I bumped into Yui. She said,"Kura-chan, good evening." When I saw Yui I said,"Hey Yui, how are feeling? Any better?" Yui then says,"Yeah, thanks for putting that smelling incense in my room." I smiled and said,"Not a problem I know it was a drastic but I had to make sure those brothers don't suck your blood while you're out of it."

"OK thanks again, what happened to your hand?" Yui asked as she notices my bandaged hand. I said,"Oh this?" I raised my hand and I said,"I was polishing my sword and throwing knives until I clumsily cut myself I told myself not to use a very thing cloth in the near future."

"I see, did any of the mukamis-" I interrupred her saying,"Ruki came into the bathroom and he was close to biting my wrist luckily I managed to scare him off, sort of."

"Hehe, you know call me crazy but you're kind of like the big sister type when you're trying to look out for me." Yui said with smile and I said,"I always get that same compliment but yeah you're right though I just can't help it, I've always acted this way with Ayame."