Chapter 34

KURA'S POV

After I used my sword technique on the founders, I sheathed my sword and I held it by the hilt as I panted heavily with exhaustion. The marks that were on my body faded away once they were gone I collapsed to the floor but someone caught me in time. I looked up and Subaru looked at me with a worried look on his face. He said,"Are you OK?"

I said,"Yeah *Pant, pant* but I'm so tired..." I said between my pants. Subaru and I looked over where I attacked the founders and after the dust settles there they were, Shin and Carla were lying on the ground all burnt to a crisp and unconscious. Akira walked over to them and she kicked Shin and there was no reaction. She said,"Wow, they're out cold, nice work Kura."

I smiled and then Kou rushed over and then he hugged me tightly and said,"Way to go Neko-chan!!" He said as he rubbed his face on me and then Subaru grabs him by the collar and shouts,"Keep your hands off my girlfriend!!" I giggled slightly and then Ayame came over and said,"Well done Kura...you really are a descendant of Kagome Takashi."

 "It was...nothing I can't handle...but I can't take all of the credit...you, Akira, Falis and Ren helped out as well..." I said as I was struggling to stand up straight. Akira nods her head and said,"She's right, without our help Kura wouldn't be able to defeat the founders." I smiled at her. Suddenly someone said,"My, my, how troublesome."

We looked around the room and then I was suddenly stabbed from the back. Everyone was all shocked at this. I looked down and Shin's sword pierced through my stomach and I looked over my shoulder and I said,"I-it's you...Rich...ter.." He smirked and said,"I should've known from the start that you're one of the descendants of Kagome Takashi and if I did I would have gotten rid of you the moment we met night."

He said and then he pulls the sword out from me and then I collapsed to ground. I clutched my bleeding wound and I heard Subaru shout my name,"KURA!!" I thought to myself,"It hurts! Goddammit!! It hurts!!"

I thought that as I heard Subaru shouting me to stay awake.

AKIRA'S POV

Subaru held Kura in his arms as he sat on the ground as he tried to make sure she doesn't close her eyes. I gritted my teeth and I looked at Richter and said,"What is the meaning of this Richter?! Why'd you do that?!" Richter just smirked and said,"That Takashi woman is a hunter just like her ancestor she doesn't deserve to live, she should be put down for killing our kind and as for those founders they thought they could resurrect Kagome when actually she can't, her body turned to ash years ago."

Kura glared at him weakly and said,"So...you were there...on that...day..?" Richter looked at the injured Kura and said,"Of course, Kagome told me what happens if she were to use that forbidden spell her body can never be used for resurrection." Subaru gritted his teeth and I knew he was angry. I said,"Subaru, stay calm, Ren and I will deal with this traitor."

I said as I stood up as I glared at Richter and then some of green aura from power flowed throughout my body because of my anger. Ritcher wasn't fazed one bit by this and then Ren and I dashed at Ritcher beating the crap out of him.

SUBARU'S POV

I watched Ren and Akira beat the crap out Ritcher. I heard Kura say,"S-Subaru..." I looked at her and she said,"Am I...going to die?" I shook my head and said,"No! You're not going to die! I won't allow that! Please you have to stay awake! I can't lose you not now!" I said as I stroked her cheek. Kura smiles and said,"I'll try.. but it hurts a lot...Subaru, I'm scared..." I placed her head on my shoulder and I stroked her head as I rocked her bad and forth to calm her down. I said,"Don't be scared Kura, I'm here."

Falis came over and said,"Don't worry Subaru she's going to be OK, let me look at her wound." I let Falis check her wound and she said,"It's a deep wound all right, Ricther has pierced right through between her stomach and liver that explains why she's coughing up blood." I looked at her and said,"Quit with the examining and heal her!" Falis then said,"Don't worry I going to right now, but since Kura is a human I don't know how effective my healing powers will be but here goes."