Chapter 40

KURA'S POV

Today was the day that Ayame and I were going to head back home to the hunter's guild. I was packing some of my stuff in the suitcase and I looked at some of the presents that I made for the Sakamaki brothers. I closed my suitcase's lid and I zipped it up and I took the presents to each of the Sakamaki brothers's rooms. Once I got back to my room Yui came in and said,"Hey Kura-chan, I can't believe that you and Ayame are leaving today."

I smiled and said,"I know but we might come back for a visit one day." Yui smiled and said,"I look forward to that some day, you were the only girl that could talk to and you helped out a lot as well." I ruffled her hair and I said,"Don't worry, like I said we'll be back some day for a visit and remember try and stay out of trouble." Yui smiled and said,"I'm not promising anything but I'll try."

Once I got my stuff together Ayame came over and said,"Yo Kura the Taxi is waiting for us ready to go?" I nodded my head and I got my stuff and I left the room. Once Ayame and I got outside the Sakmaki brothers were there to their goodbyes to us including the Mukami brothers and Akira. Ayame hugged Kou tightly and said,"I'm gonna miss you so much Kou!! I promise I'll try and visit at some point!!" She said as she squeezes him tighter.

I sweat dropped and I said,"Oh good grief Ayame, get a hold of yourself." Reji shakes his head and he pushes up his glasses and says,"You'd think that she would learn by now to grow up instead of acting like a child." I shrugged my shoulders and then Kanato hugs me and says,"I'll miss you Kura!!"

He said as he was on the verge of tears. I smiled and I ruffled his hair and said,"Don't worry Kanato, we'll be back some day but here, I made some of my chocolate cupcakes as little something to remember me by." I said as I gave Kanato a bag of my chocolate cupcakes.

Kanato smiles and says,"Thank you so much Kura!" I smiled and I petted his head. I Subaru came over and he said,"You promise to come back some day?" I nodded my head and said,"Of course, besides what would you do without me?" I said as I stroked his cheek making him blush slightly.

Subaru smiles and then Ayato said,"Subaru and Kura up in a tree-" Subaru and I glared at him and shouted,"SHUT UP!!!" Ayato shuts his mouth and Shu, who surprisingly showed up said,"So noisy." I sighed at this and I turned back to Subaru and I said,"Well time to go, see you around, Subaru."

I said as I grabbed Subaru's collar and I pulled him towards me and I kissed him on the lips. I heard Ayame say,"Blimey Kura!!" Laito then said,"Nfu~ how bold of her to kiss her boyfriend in front of us like this." Yuma then said,"There's definitely no need to rub it in our faces like that." I heard Akira said,"Hehe, nice one Kura."

I pulled away and smiled at Subaru.  Subaru blushes bright red and says,"Kura!! Why'd you do that?! In front of my brothers of all people!!" I smirked and said,"I was just sending them a message that I'm not available to them anymore, see you around." I said as both Ayame and I got in the Taxi and we left.

AKIRA'S POV

As we all watched Ayame and Kura leave in the Taxi I looked at Subaru and he didn't look sad at all. I said,"What's up with you? You don't seem sad at all Subaru."Subaru smiles and he says,"I'm not gonna start crying over this, I know that Kura will be back some day." I smiled and I ruffled his hair and said,"I get it so you're gonna keep your head held high, brave guy you are indeed my friend."

I said with a smirk. Subaru blushes and shouts,"Shut up!! Quit making fun of me Akira!!" I laughed at him and Ruki then said,"Subaru don't get mad at her! She's pregnant for crying out loud." He said as he he got in front of me. I shrugged my shoulders and Yuma said,"Like a nknight in shining armour." Kou chuckled at that comment.

KURA'S POV

Ayame looked through the Taxi's back window and she said,"I'm gonna miss them especially Akira, she's helped us out a lot." When Ayame looked in front of the taxi's window she noticed the silver knife I have in my hands. Ayame said,"Where'd you get that from? That's not one of ours."