Chapter 24

KURA'S POV

I was outside on the balcony for some fresh air. It was still hard for em to believe that Subaru and I have feelings for each other. Just then I heard someone shouting and there was some crashing sounds as well. I thought to myself,"Oh no! Is that Subaru having another one of his violent moments again?"

As I walked into the hallway to get to Subaru Akira ran past me and I said,"Whoa! Akira where's the fire?"

Akira turned to me and said,"Sorry Kura, I can't stop to talk right now I'm a little busy."

Akira said as she she ran off to where the source of the noise was coming from so I followed in case it was Subaru. When we got to the door Akira shot open the door and there was a woman with white hair and and she has ruby eyes like Subaru. Akira rushed over to her and then she helped her on her feet and said,"Christa, why'd you do this?"

Christa clung onto Akira's arm for support but I could tell that she was in desperate need for some comfort from her. The woman called Christa started to shake in fear and she said,"I did this...because I'm filthy...I'm disgusting..."

Akira rubbed Christa's back and said,"Hey, hey, don't say things like that, I think you're beautiful even if you don't want to believe it."

Christa looked into Akira's eyes and she cupped her cheeks and said,"Oh, Akira..you're the only friend who could say things like to me.."

Akira helped Christa stand and she said,"It's all right Christa, come on let's get outside and have some tea, will that make you feel better?"

Christa had a small smile on her face and said,"Oh yes, that will be nice..thank you Akira."

I was so shocked by this, I said,"Wow, you were able to calm her down."

Akira saw me and then she frowned and said,"Kura! What the hell are you doing here?! Christa doesn't like it when there's a stranger in her room!"

"Huh?" I was confused by what she meant.

That was until Christa saw me and then she walked towards me. I was about to take a step back until she cupped my cheeks like what she did with Akira and said,"It really is you...The golden flower, Kagome Takashi."

I was surprised that she knew my ancestor. Akira then said,"Wait, Christa that's not- Oh."

Akira looked as if she knew what she was talking about. I placed my hand on hers and said,"You..know my ancestor?"

Christa then said,"What are you talking about? You're her aren't you?"

I looked over at Akira and she mouthed 'just play along'. I nodded my head and I then said,"Uh, yeah I am her, Kagome."

Christa smiled and then she suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck. I whispered to Akira,"Help me."

Akira giggled at this and then she said to Christa,"Hey Christa, why don't you go outside and wait for us and make some tea, Kagome and I are going to have a quick talk."

Christa released me and then she nodded her head. Christa headed out onto the balcony and I said,"What was that about? Why does she look like someone I know?"

Akira looked at me and said,"You mean you don't know? That's Christa Sakamaki, she was once known as the white rose."

My eyes widen at that last comment and I said,"You mean, she's Subaru's mother?!" Akira looked a bit surprised and said,"How did you know?"

I explained to Akira about how Subaru told me about her mother but he didn't tell her name but I did heard of her title from before. Akira understood my explanation and she said,"I see, so he told you about how she gets like this every now and then?"

I looked around the room and said,"Yeah, now I know why Subaru gets violent like that he picked it up from his mother."

"Ssh!!" Akira held up her finger to her lips. Akira then said,"Don't say stuff like that out loud, but yeah you're right though, sorry if Christa mistaken you for your ancestor."

I held up my hand and said,"It's fine, besides I'm more shocked that she knows my ancestor was the Golden Flower I can see why she looked at me like that it's because I look a bit like her."

Akira nodded and said,"That's true anyway, when you're around her just go along with Kagome besides I highly doubt she'll listen anyway."

I asked Akira,"Before we go and see her, I couldn't help but notice that Christa looks up to like a big sister or something."

Akira smiled at that comment and then she looked out of the window where we both saw Christa leaning against the railing of the balcony. Akira said,"I've been known as the dagger of Karlheinz for a while now, when I became his bodyguard he asked me and Falis to keep an eye on Christa because of well, you know, anyway I've been checking up on Christa every now and then and I guess you could say we've become close friends but I don't know if she looks up to me like a big sister but Falis seems to think so."

I was surprised about how she talked about Christa like that. We then headed outside and Christa had some tea ready for us. Once we sat down Christa said,"I'm sorry Lady Kagome, we don't have the tea that you're used to."

I said to her,"No, don't be sorry Christa, I don't mind anything you give me is fine."

Christa's eye lit up at that comment and Akira was surprised as well. Christa and I talked for a while and Akira was surprised that I didn't mention about me and Subaru being a couple but we both knew it was for the best. After we had some tea we were about to leave until Christa grabbed my wrist and then she gave me a bracelet that was made out of gold.

Christa said,"You left your bracelet behind the last time we talked try and keep the chain on tight next time OK?"

I said to her,"Sure, thank you Christa."

Once we left Akira closed her door and then sighed of relief. I asked her,"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I was just worried that something was going to go wrong the minute she saw you but I guess I was worried for nothing what did she give you by the way?" Akira asked as she looked at my closed hand.

I opened my hand and I showed her the bracelet that Christa gave me. I said,"I know this bracelet, my mother had an old portrait of our ancestor and she wore this bracelet but my mother told me that she lost the bracelet and it was never found but here it is, the white rose had it all along."

Akira smiled and said,"Thanks by the way."

I was confused at what she and I said,"For what?"

Akira petted my head and said,"For not mentioning Subaru, Christa doesn't like it when we talk about Subaru whenever she thinks about him she thinks of him as Karl-sama."

I was shocked and yet sad to hear about that. Akira saw this and said,"Hey, don't give me that look, what's done is done OK? Don't tell Subaru about you seeing his mother he might get a little bit mad if he found out."

I nodded and said,"I agree, see you later."

I said as I walked away from Akira and I looked back the bracelet and I put it on my wrist and it fitted perfectly. I thought to myself,"Even though Christa thinks about Subaru as Karl-sama but I think she's beautiful and I'm a bit surprised that she knows my ancestor, maybe they were friends in the past, I don't know either way, I think it's best if I tried to stay clear from her when I'm around the others I might be bad if they found out that from the Takashi family."

I thought that as I continued to walked back to my room.

TO BE CONTINUED...