Chapter 38

KURA'S POV

I stared out of the window to look at the full moon and I sighed sadly why? Because Ayame and I were going to leave the Sakamaki Manor and we were going back to the hunter's guild. I was going to miss all of them and the Mukamis especially Akira who helped me and Ayame a lot over the last few weeks since we've been here. I sighed again and I thought to myself,"I can't sleep I'm too sad to sleep I'll go and see Subaru if he can cheer me up."

I looked at my jacket and gloves and I couldn't be bothered to wear them so I just wore my dark green vest top and my dark green shorts with my thigh/knees black socks and brown boots. I went to Subaru's room and he wasn't there until Ayato said,"If you're looking for Subaru he's in the living room."

I said,"Thanks Ayato." I said as I walked away from him and he said,"Oy, there's no need to be down in the dumps Kura, Subaru isn't the only one who's gonna miss you and Ayame." I looked at him and I smiled at him and said,"Thanks Ayato that means a lot to me." Ayato blushes and he says,"Ore-sama, doesn't care what means to you, goodbye." He said as he teleports out of the room.

I rolled my eyes after he left. I walked into the living room and Subaru was sitting on the couch and he was shirtless and he had a towel over his shoulders and he wore black trousers. He mumbled,"*Sighs* Only today did the water have to be so hot... Geez, it's probably Ayato who did it... Damn it...I'll definitely recover from this..."

I walked up to him and said,"Hey Subaru." Subaru looks up at me and says,"Oh, it's you.." I then said,"Are you OK?" Subaru looks back at me again and says,"Nothing, I'm just dizzy." I sat next to him and said,"Let me guess the water was too hot for you." Subaru then says,"How'd you-? You eavesdropped on me."

I giggled and said,"I was about to come in here but then I heard you mumbling, are you sure you're ok?" Subaru frowns and says,"I told you I'm fine! Stop pestering me!" I looked away from him sadly and I was about to get up and leave until Subaru grabs my wrist and says,"Oy! Wait!" I looked back at him and he said,"That was... ...I don't mind your presence. It's just right now... ...my body's sluggish and it's making my moody a bit crappy at the moment... ..So stop making that sad face."

I sat next to Subaru again and I said,"I can't help it, Subaru, Ayame and I are gonna leave the Sakamaki Manor and we don't know when we'll be back, I don't want to leave you." I said as I stroked his cheek. Subaru blushes at the contact of my hand he places his hand on top of mine he said,"I don't want to move on from you either, Kura, you're the only girl that I'll ever love."

I smiled at this and I then felt bits of his white hair and they were still wet. I said,"Subaru you're hair is still wet." Subaru notices this and says,"Ahh... ...I was irritated from the heat, I didn't bother to dry it and even if I did it would have made my mood worse." I said,"You want me to dry it for you?"

Subaru looked a bit surprised at this and says,"Hah...? You wanna dry my hair? *Sigh*...Fine do what you want." I placed the towel on Subaru's hair and I began to dry his hair. While I was rubbing the towel on Subaru's hair he was avoiding eye contact with me. I said,"What's wrong? I'm not hurting you am I?" Subaru looks at me and said,"It doesn't hurt.....*Blushes* It feels nice...Since it feels nice keep going like that.."

"What about your body?" I asked him as I continued to dry his hair. Subaru then said,"Aah? My body? ...Oh I lightly dried it. I already did it, so you don't need to. You sure are a woman who sometimes fusses over small things.." I smiled slightly and said,"Can you blame me? I'm your girlfriend of course I'll fuss over some small things, besides, your hair feels really soft."

Subaru blushes and says,"Hah?! What are you saying?! Rather...your hair is way softer, whenever I hug you and stuff, it tickles my neck." I said,"Thanks Subaru, OK, I'm done." I said as I took the towel off his hair and I placed it back on his shoulders. I then said,"How are you now? Still feeling a bit faint?"

"I'm fine, but I'm still feeling a bit sluggish. You can go now, I'll be fine if I sat down here for a while." Subaru said. I shook my head for a no and said,"I'm fine here besides, I could use your company right now, I'm still a bit down that I'll be leaving soon and I want to take care of you." I said as I placed my hand on his forehead.

Subaru blushes and he says,"What are you doing?!" I pulled my hand away and said,"Yep, you're temperature is definitely high." Subaru then said,"I'm dizzy so that's given, but why'd you suddenly put your hand on my forehead?" I smiled and said,"Like I said, I'm your girlfriend I worry about you sometimes."

Subaru slightly blushes and he leans close to me and says,"If that's the case then, if I ask would you do anything for me?" I nodded my head and Subaru then says,"You'll care for me..?" I nodded my head and then Subaru suddenly hugs me. He rests his head on my shoulder and says,"Having you hug me in this way would make me feel a bit less sluggish..." I blushed at this and I smiled and I hugged him back.

Subaru then says,"Don't be sad Kura I'll always love you and no matter what I'll never move on from you." I smiled and Subaru pulled back and our lips were inches away from each other and then he kisses me on the lips, deeply. Subaru then pulls away and says,"Since things have led to this...keep me company until I'm satisfied."

I smiled and I kissed Subaru on lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Subaru gently pushes me down on the couch and he then starts to kiss and suck on my neck. Just then I felt his fangs scrape against my skin. I looked at him and he said,"Sorry Kura, I can't hold back anymore." I wrapped my arms around Subaru's neck tightly and I then felt a sharp pain on my neck.

I gritted my teeth when I felt Subaru's fangs on my neck and I heard him gulp every single drop of my blood. Subaru pulls away and he had a surprised look on his face and said,"Your blood...it's so good, it's a lot sweeter than Yui's blood." I looked at him and said,"Well...I think that's because of I'm one of Kagome-sama's descendants, I'll bet her blood must have been special back then as well."

Subaru smiles and he said,"Yeah, my brothers and I loved the smell of her blood but we never got the chance to have a taste of it but it doesn't matter, you're mine and mine alone now, Kura." Subaru says as he kisses me roughly on the lips again and I kissed him back as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Subaru pulls away from my lips and he then picks me up and takes me back to my room.

Subaru then places me on the bed and he gets on top of me tossing the towel to the side. Subaru then wraps his arms around me and says,"Kura... I love you, I promise I'll be gentle." I smiled and then he starts to kiss on my neck and Subaru's lips travelled down my neck, to my collarbone and then my chest. I closed my eyes and I surrendered my body in his loving arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...