Chapter 25

KURA'S POV

I was polishing my sword and throwing knives while Ayame was loading some of her silver bullets into those magazines for her pistols and her musket as well. Ayame said,"It won't belong until those founders come here."

"Yeah I know, but out of all people for my father to send it had to be those founders." I said as I looked at my sword as it's blade was shining when I moved it underneath the light.

I sheathed my sword and Ayame said,"Try not to worry about it too much."

Ayame said as she reloaded her pistols and I put my throwing knives back in my pouch and said,"I have every right to be worried, listen do you promise not to tell Subaru or anyone else."

Ayame looked at me surprised and she said,"What is it?"

I looked at her and said,"After this mess is over I'm heading back to the Takashi Manor and confront my father other wise he's just going to send someone else to come after me."

Ayame was both shocked and surprised and she then said,"Are you serious?"

I looked at her with a serious expression and said,"Dead serious, it's about time that I stop running away from that crazy old man and I've decided to confront him."

Ayame punched my shoulder and she smiled and said,"At'ta girl! If you do see your father tell him that if he does send someone to come after you I'll put a bullet through his brain."

I giggled at her comment and I said,"Uh sure, I'll keep that in mind."

AKIRA'S POV

I stood in the corridor waiting for Kura and once she came out of Ayame's room she saw me with my arms crossed, my back resting against the wall and my foot standing against the wall as well. Kura said,"Hi Akira, where you waiting for me?"

"I just got here, anyway, there's something I want to talk to you about." I said with a blank expression.

Kura said,"What is it? What did I do?"

"It's not something you did if that's what you were thinking, I wanted ask you about your ancestor Kagome, how much do you know about her?" I asked her.

Kura looked a bit surprised and she said,"Well my mother only told me one or two things about her, like how beautiful she was, how she fell in love, she was friends with the white rose at one point and she also told me about how she died."

I was a bit surprised and I thought to myself,"I see so she doesn't know looks like her mother was trying to prevent her from the truth, Kura must have been at a young when she told her about Kagome-sama."

KURA'S POV

Akira had a bit of a blank expression going on I said,"Is something wrong?"

"It would seem your mother hasn't told you everything about lady Kagome." Akira said in a serious tone.

I was confused and I said,"What are you talking about?"

"There's something I have to show you." Akira said as she places her hand on my shoulder and then we ended up in some kind of dimension.

When we were in the dimension I realised I was floating. I clung onto Akira and she said,"Get off! You're fine!"

I released Akira and I said,"Sorry, where are we?"

"We're in a space time dimension but I'd like to call it the branches of time dimension." Akira explained as she shows me the world we were in.

I looked up and the night sky showed off the zodiac signs and there were wolves with wings on them. I looked down and I saw a Chinese-like dragon and he was sleeping. Akira said,"That's the guardian spirit, I call him the jade dragon because of the colour of his scales when he wakes up he likes to come over and see me sometime you could say he's like the alpha here in this world since he likes to keep it safe but I since I can come and go here he trusts me with the leadership as well."