Chapter 9

KURA'S POV

We were on our way to school and Reji sighed in disgust and then he pushed his glasses upwards and said,"You idiots, how could you even think about sucking her blood early in the morning?"

He as we looked at the triplets and they had some lumps on there heads. I said,"I agree with Reji, honestly, can't you three control that hunger for blood for even more than five minutes." Ayato rubbed his head and said,"But that didn't mean you have to whack us over the head like that Kura."

"What the heck was I supposed to do? drag you three out of there in a gentle manner? I don't think so." I said with a frown. Reji then said,"For once I agree with you Kura, you know how to deal those trouble makers."

"Hehe." I giggled and then Shu said,"Be quiet, you're ruining my music." Shu said in a lazy tone. Laito said,"But you should punish me more often little hunter, Fufufu~" I frowned and I whacked him over the head with my sword's sheathe. Laito clutched his head and I said,"Anymore dirty talk from you Laito and I'm throwing you out of the window!"

"Sorry, Ma'm." Laito says as he rubs his head. "*Chuckles*"Reji laughs. Subaru said,"And they say I had a short temper."

Suddenly, I sensed something and then all of a sudden the limo flipped in air. Before the limo crashed Subaru grabbed me and Ayato grabbed Yui and the other brothers teleported out of the limo before it crashed. Subaru placed me back on the ground and I said,"Thanks a lot Subaru, I owe you one."

"Not a problem but no offence you're kinda of heavy." He said as I stood up. We all looked at the limo and then it exploded. Yui said,"What happened? an accident?" I said,"No, I get the feeling that crash was on purpose."

Shu said,"Kura's right, someone did this." Reji then says,"Yes but who? Laito looked up at the cliff and said,"Why don't we ask them?" We all looked at the cliff and there was four guys standing there looking at us. We couldn't quite see their faces because we were far away from them. Ayato shouted,"Hey! Who are you?!"

YUI'S POV

I looked closer to them and then the man in the middle opened his mouth like he was talking to me. I head him say,"..Eve.." My eyes widen because I heard that voice in my dreams. A breeze blew past us and then the smoke blew past them and then the four guys disappeared.

Kura shouted,"Hey get come back!!" Subaru said,"They're gone, who were they?" Kanato said,"Those guys...their scent repulses me." Ayato said with a grin,"Well, this will be fun."

KURA'S POV

I gripped on my sword's sheathe and I thought to myself,"Those guys...I have a feeling they're after something or someone."

I thought that as I looked over at Yui. After the incident we made it to the school and when I told Sakamoto and Sakura they were both shocked. Sakura said,"Whoa! That's crazy why would those guys do something like that?"

"I don't know but my mentor ran into people like them before and if I had to guess those guys are after someone." I explained. Sakamoto thought for a moment and says,"You know now that I think about it, I have seen that Mukami person spying on Yui a couple of times."

I asked him,"Who? Kou?" Sakamoto says,"No, he has black hair, blue-grey eyes and he carries a book." I thought for a moment about his discription but nothing doesn't seem to be jogging my memory. I said,"Hmm, nope doesn't ring any bells."

"I think I know who you're talking about class rep, you mean Ruki Mukami right?" Sakura said. I realised what she said and I said in a surprised tone,"Ruki?!" Sakamoto said,"What's wrong Kura? You sounded like you've heard of Ruki before?"

"I think I have, when I was eight years old I remembered meeting a boy who was also named Ruki but I don't know if he's that same boy I met seven years ago." I said. Sakura said,"Wow! If you're his childhood friend then wouldn't he recognise you if he saw you."

"I highly doubt it besides it's been a long time since we've seen each other any way." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. Sakamoto said,"She has a point I mean not all old friends can recognise one another that easily, at least that's what I saw on some TV series."

Sakura and I looked at him dumbfounded. Sakura said,"Class rep, you really need to stop watching some of those soap operas."

"Hehehe." I giggled and then Sakamoto says,"Hey that's not funny Kura!"

I held my hands up as a sign of surrender. The bell rung and then our class started. We were outside doing some more target practise with the anti-vampire guns except this time we were using them for close combat. I ducked out of the target's way and I fired at it and I dashed over to another one and fired. I reloaded while in cover and I leaped into the air and I got my other handgun and I spun around in mid air and fired a couple of shots.

I landed on my feet and when I knelt down after I landed the targets and the dummies fell down as the broke. The class was impressed until another target appeared behind me and I flung one of throwing knives at it and I heard Sakamoto say,"Wow! Prefect bulls eyes on every one of the targets."

Sakura said,"That's amazing she even got the one that was behind her." The teacher said,"Very impressive Ieysa, you're even more skilled than I thought." I smiled and said,"Thank you, I was taught by the best after all." I said as I gave the anti-gun back to the teacher. Sakura came running over and said,"That was amazing, who taught you how to do that?"

"My best friend Ayame did, she's actually one of the best sharpshooters among the hunters she even taught me how use guns as well." I said. Sakura said,"I'm impressed is she going to transfer here?"

"Nah, she's too busy as it is, she's been going on jobs with some of the hunters so unfortunately I only came here to this school." I explained. Sakamoto said,"I see, but I'm still a bit shocked about you living with the Sakamakis are you sure you're going to be all right there?"

"I'll be fine, besides if they did try and suck my blood they'll get a taste of my silver blades." I said with confidence. Sakura said,"Hehe, you go girl."

Before class was finished the teacher said,"Well done to all of you, I can clearly see that some of you are skilled so I will now tell you the reason why I wanted you to practise combat with guns and with your own weapons is because I wanted to give each and every one of you one of these handguns."

We were all surprised about that and then the teacher said,"I can now tell you who earned these are, Kura Iesya, Takeo Sakamoto, Sakura Ishida and Hanako Yamashina."

Sakura and I high fived and Takeo smirked to himself and Hanako fist bumped and said yes. The teacher gave each of us a hand gun and said,"Congratulations to the four of you, use these carefully and wisely."

We took the hand guns and then I strapped my holsters behind my back. As I walked to my next I walked past someone with black hair. I stopped in my tracks and when I turned around he suddenly vanished. I thought to myself,"Was that really him? It couldn't be.."

TO BE CONTINUED...