Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Dangerous Woman

3.4K 77 21
By B_S_Robinson

Ashley pov

(A month later after meeting Dylan's fam)

*A dream*

Here I was back at the cave. Where I had been waiting weeks and days to visit this place in hopes to see Eliza and my children that I dreamt about. I stood waiting for a sign, somebody. I didn't care if I was insane, I was happy to be a fool for this fantasy. "hello love." her voice again. I sigh in relief. Her voice set me free every time I heard her.

Long cinnamon toned arms wrapped around my sides and a sharp chin over my shoulder. I was too happy to feel her even through this dream. "When will I see you Eliza?"

Eliza pecked my neck. "In due time, our story is still being written but we will have our happy ending-- You just listen and stay away from Dylan. I know what you've been doing."

I tensed up in guilt. "he's been there for me! God knows what the real you is doing but does that matter? You aren't even real!" I spat in anger. I threw her arms off me and turned around to face her.

I couldn't help but see how beautiful she was, I was now weak in the stomach and legs but still angry as hell. "Oh Eliza." I threw myself onto, her crying into her chest. I missed her. She massaged my scalp as I cry into her grasping on with my arms around her neck. "I'm so lost without you!"

"My love you're forgiven always. You belong to me so it doesn't matter, you'll come back." Eliza eased us to the ground where I sat she sat us up. Holding me. "Ashley you're the one and only love of my life, don't you know I have no one else to turn to?"

I couldn't stop crying no matter how much I understood what I done. "I was wrong though, I slept with him, let him touch me and I've cursed your nam--" Eliza's lips smashed into mines with the purest intentions, I felt nothing but a powerful love and myself unraveling around her. Her hands cupping my acute cheeks while she kissed me and mines tangled in her course shinny hair. I needed to keep this, I needed to feel her.

"I want you Eliza, please." I begged. I ached and yearned for her. I'd barely had anything on, I was only wearing a white scanty bra, panties and a white linen sarong.

"Then you shall have me." she pulled this red silk dress she had been wearing. She got on top of me and pulled the dress off. God she's as beautiful as ever. I raised my hands to feel her soft perky breast and ran my thumb over her nipples taking a breast into my mouth suckling onto a nipple.

She untied my bra and undone the ties to my panties. My sarong came off with ease. "how do you stay this gorgeous?"

"Shush and make love to me or else I think I'll explode woman!" she goes back to kissing me, and the feeling of her pressed up against me brought on a bonfire inside.

I didn't know how long we'd have til she would disappear again so I wanted to spend time making love to her.

Eliza kisses me down the base of my neck down to my breast licking my left nipple while a few fingers grazed my lower lips upwards to my sensitive pearl causing my legs to involuntarily shudder and close around her. "Baby," I mewled. "Please hurry!" The fear of her leaving again.

Eliza shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere love." She promised. She lovingly kissed in between the valley of my breast calming me down.

Her fingers rubbed in a circular motion. "Liza." My eyes lower and roll. She slipped a finger inside.

"Let me please you." But I was already pleased with her enough just here. "Just look at you, a wet mess." She was right. I was glistening for her. Insanely wet. She pumped her fingers in and out with care and steady pace. I let out a high pitched whine.

Her lips met her fingers at me sex. She spreads my creamy thighs apart and my legs over her shoulders. Her mouth on my sex sucking my sensitive pearl.

"Shit!" I mutter under my breath. My body twitched. She dragged her tongue over it again one time too many . But god when she moaned n my clit I lost all focus on what came next.

A series of pulses attacked me as she assaulted my sex with her ravenous tongue. She went on to one of my lips sucking it roughly making my eyes roll back in my head until I looked retarded and bit my own lip until it bled. She did this on the other. Before slipping her tongue inside hitting my core. "Eliza!" I scream.

I lost all control; Releasing into her mouth. When her mouth left my sex I was still gushing. She gave me a sharp suck to the clit and I was gone. My pearl pulsated with my essence flowing. "I'm starving," she snickers into my thigh. She lapped up all my juices.

I climbed on top of her. "My turn!"

I took two fingers inside of her curling them in her wetness. "Another one." Eliza demanded. I added another finger inside. Of Eliza and laid her back gently. Her legs shook, I slap her inner thigh. "Still!"

I pressed a finger against her G-spot causing her to scream and arch around me. She tried to slap my hand away but I only thrust my fingers against her spot more making her weak. "Ash!" I slowed down once I knew she was almost there. Eliza began to convulse around my fingers making got harder for them to move so I slapped her thigh once more and speedy sending her into climax. She squirt into my hand. I place my mouth onto her sex entrance to taste her.

Swiftly I pull my fingers out to taste her more on my index finger licking it clean and let her lick the other two. She tasted like only a drink the gods have sipped.

"Bebe..." she trailed off.

"Get on your knees!" I hissed. I got on mines and waited until her âss met my face. She had a huge jiggly äss. I smacked it before licking her änal entrance , preparing it. I stuck a finger in sizing her right.

"God." She whispered.

"No it's Ashley, you can pray later," once she was ready I slipped my tongue in and used my hands to spread her cheeks apart. Her äss gripped my tongue while I twirled it around inside and flicked it.

"Shít, shít, shít, shít, shít!" She cummed. But I wasn't done. I gave her a few more thrusts and a kiss on her cheeks before laying down. "Fat äss."
We put our clothes back on and laid down.
She smiled. "Freaky gyal."

We put clothes on and cuddle while looking into each other's eyes. "I'll stop sleeping with Dylan."

"Good because you have two kids counting on you to be a mom one day."

I wondered where were they, "What about you?" I asked.

Eliza frowned. "I'm in trouble," she leaned into me. "I can't tell what it is but it's no just no good, it's an evil threatening us."

I held Eliza tight. "I won't let anything hurt us. I got you baby."

A light flashed at us. "Mama, mommy!" The two kids came to us. They both are beautiful, my beautiful children.

"My darlings!" She hugged the boy.

"Mama?" The boy asked. She kissed his hair holding him.

She looks at him. "Yes my darling?"

"Tell mommy to give us names!" He folded his arms. "Me too!" My daughter says bouncing in my lap. I held her, looking into eyes. "Agnes and your brother... Blaine."

Agnes clasped her hands together. "I like it mommy."

"Mines to," said Blaine. We all say together getting to talk. Soon after my children feel asleep.

"Their so good, you should know." Eliza stated.

"I still can't believe it fully. I was told I could never conceive..." I didn't know how to go on.

"Thing's change-- Fate is never sealed or set in stone."

"They have to go!" Eliza woke up the children. Quickly they woke up and ran into the light and left. I hadn't said I loved them yet!

"Why must it be like this?" I shook Eliza.

"You're waking up from your dream babe, that's all!" Water began to come at us in huge waves.

"I don't want to wake up!" No! Not now; I needed time to spend with my family and the love of my life. I never wanted this dream to be over.

The waves covered my waist. "It's okay Ashley!" Eliza held my face with her wide eyes looking into mines.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked her. "I need to see you again Eliza, I need this. It won't be the same without you on Earth when I wake up."

She smiled as if she had good graces. "I have belief that in Earth not so different-- Just find me baby, I won't be far. Where you go I'll follow. We share the same fate."

What did that mean? "I don't understand."

"Everything will be revealed." Before I could ask about that to she shattered into tiny pieces. I got pulled under by the water. Choking.

*Dream over*

(Hope you hornies out there love that lezzy sex)

I woke up in tears and a rise on my throat. I realize I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could lifting the lid and leaning over. I held my hair out the way. After throwing up I felt better. I flushed it and laid back against the tub then rubbed my tummy.

I knew I could only go to Rite Aid and get something to treat myself and possibly a few test.

I already had on pajama pants and a tank top but it was raining today so I got myself a hat, hoodies and my wallet. Gia nudged my ankle. "You can come too Gee."

I quietly walked out of the room making sure not to wake Dylan. I walked to the elevator.

...

I was at Rite Aid with Gia in my arms. I walked past the cosmetics and into parent planning. I wasn't sure what to get so I chose five other brands.

Come on it's 2019 and now they have pregnancy test that tell you how far along you are. One damn day they'll tell you what the sex is; This world is going to fast for a old fashioned person like me and the cheaper test don't revealed how far along but since I got every brand I'll know.

I got a pack of hair ties, Ghiradelli chocolates with a caramel center and French Vanilla coffee with a plum coloured Burt's Bees lip crayon. I eyed the book section looking  at a few books. A romance novel, a crappy one but it's decent. When did I become that type of woman who buys chocolate,  coffee and romance novels? Not to mention pregnancy test! I walk to the checkout counter,  a guy checks out my items "that's 40.29, do you have a Rite Aid Plenti card for rewards and cash off?"

I shook my head. "I just would like to have it checked and pay." I didn't mean to be snappy. I took out my credit card and paid while the boy bagged my things then handed them over. "thank you."

I got my change back then left. The Uber was still outside waiting. I ran back into the car after seeing how it rained. Gia barked. "I know baby, it's not to sunny today in Cali is it?" I scratch the back of her ears and lean back at the man drives off back to my hotel.

....

I was now back in the hotel, walking back to my room with Gia under my arm and the bag in my hand. I pulled the key out of my pocket, then scanned it. The door opened ajar for me, Gia jumped from under my arm and into the room to my bed laying on a pillow with a rubber bone to pick with.

I see Dylan's still asleep and hard. I quietly take my hoodie, throwing it on the bed then stalk towards the bathroom. I close the door from behind; I pull my pants down then sit and begin to pee on each of the sticks.

I grow with worry at the pit of my stomach, fear and worry. I was scared for my life if I was to be pregnant and alone. They'd be Dylan's babies of course but I couldn't let him know that. I didn't want to ruin his life, no , not like that at all. He couldn't have anyone pregnant, he making money, he's happy. He found something he actually likes doing and it's not working at Gallina Siv's.

In the next five to six minutes after waiting I looked at each stick carefully. All one of each with a plus sign.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath. I'm fvckin' doomed, so God help me. How am I gonna go about this?

I take each stick and box, throwing them in the bag; Pulling my pants up, washing my hands and flushing. I left the room to the incinerator down the hall, I toss the bag in and go back to the room.

When I came back to the room I saw that Dylan was just waking up. I slap on a smile and sat at the side of his bed. "Hey baby," he yawns while he grabs my hand  and kisses it gently.

"Good morning Dylan."

"Where did you go to?" he asked.

"Went to throw out some trash away-- but we need to talk Dyl." I said seriously looking at him, my eyes darted at him matter of fact with my heart as heavy as gold. This was not something that was happy, this was a life lesson to be careful.

"What is it babe?" Dylan now worn the face of anxiety as he was holding my hand with a caress by his thumb.

"We can't do this anymore-- the sex and whatever else this is." I told him. His face had now taken on another form,  the expression of confusion and almost anger. "This is better for us all, Eliza will come back someday and we'll be fine."

Dylan growled. "You know one thing?" he retorted. "I'm real fucking tired of hearing  the name 'Eliza' I love you Ashley I really do but I can't seem to get through to you."

Was it not obvious for him that I was a lesbian? "we're just friends and it has just been sex Dylan, how come you can't get that through your head?" I asked him. He yelled and groaned at me, shaking me.

Dylan hadn't stopped yelling at me either"Well shit Ashley can't you just get it through your thick skull that you feel something for me, sex isn't just what we're about I know we are more than friends!"

"I'm pregnant!" I slapped him across his face with the back of my hand. "okay, now please shut up."

Dylan took his hands off of me, slumping back into the bed and turning on his side childishly. His phone rang then, he just laid there with his back faced to me ignoring it and everything else. "you said you couldn't get pregnant like ever, how long have you knew?" he had a maddened voice, enraged and sickened.

I carried the shame in my heart, disappointed that I would now not only ruin my life but his. "I just found out, I am three two months along with the it."

"I'll be a supportive father then; every moment of the way I'll look out for you and my child anything you need." he kept a melancholy voice within him. He went through the nightstand and inside his wallet taking out some cash. "take this and buy yourself breakfast, go shopping or watch a movie... I have a few photo shoots for Rip'd magazine and I can't take this, not right now."

My face and entire frame dropped. "Dylan..."

"GO!" he hollered. Quickly I found some torn jeans, a black tank top and original TOMS in red. I counted the money he gave me, he had a thousand dollars to spare me. I took Gia and her leash with my hand bag. I scrambled out the room with the money and thinking of places I could go, I could get breakfast first. Dylan showed me a small diner in a California area with good food and at night the music gigs were enjoyable. It was my scene but then again wasn't, peaceful and yet so loud and bright. I needed something upbeat...

... ...

Eating breakfast outside with Gia was now peaceful as the soft reggae fulfills my hears. Such is life when you have an angry baby daddy but you know what? Fucc life, life fuccs us all, we have no real virginity either.

So scarfing down breakfast biscuits and eggs were not the problem but knowing what Gia could and couldn't have was hard, I ordered her chicken chops with a saucer of water. Looking up from my glass or carbonated apple juice, I see a book store and next to it, a consignment store. I'm sure to check the bookstore first, I was in the will to fill my mind up with much more than I had already knew.

I finished and paid in everything.  I walked across the street to the bookstore "Nonnie's Notes" a small place, quaint with five people inside and two people outside reading books and sipping on coffee. I held Gia up in my arms and as we came in all eyes were on her getting many comments; "what breed is she?"," she's so adorable!", "can I pet her?" and much more.

I let them pet her and told everybody what breed she was, thanking them.

Then we were left to go about on our own until now we were interrupted by the manager, a petite and chubby lady. "hi my name is Petra, is there anything I can help you with?" the manager, Petra asked.

I shook my head at Petra, "you look like you have a lot of tension, secrets and pent up thoughts-- may I show you our diaries and journals?" she asked once more.

Maybe I did need a diary, I had been keeping all this stuff inside to myself and now I couldn't rely on Dylan. No one else would hear me out but myself and Daddy... Well Daddy wouldn't understand. My friends... Neither would they and some things are just to exclusive to me exposed to the world or my family and friends.

Really thinking about it I agreed. "I think I'd like that-- show me the diaries please."

Petra walked me over to some really fancy journals that were special and creative. She gave me a "Mean Girls"stare, I felt each eye crawl on top of me. Looking me up and down, then back at the shelf of journals, looking at carefully; Petra smiled like a Chesire cat picking out three different books.

A journal with satchel locks twice in real caramel colored leather and gold buttons. Another in auburn color with a black and gold pen, pad pages and card holders.  But then no they weren't like the blue one with real gold raising fron the book cover. It was much different from the others with gold tiny spaceships, stars and a big gold sun the in the middle-- in other words it was celestial. Very Greek Gods like with pretty gold swirls  and Greek Gods wheat crowns.

"I'll take the one in blue and gold please," I smiled at her nicely. Petra and I walked up to the front, she rang up the journal and gave me a free pen in the one dollar cup. I thanked her for the pen fee off and paid in cash for the twelve dollar journal.

"Have a pleasant day Ashley and if you ever need anything come again, even if it's just to read a book out front or inside with some coffee." Petra gave me a sweet smile, bagging my journal and handing it over to me. I wave my hand at her and left.

Onto the next store I walked in with Gia still in my arms. Soon as I took a step in "ma'dam your dog is not allowed. Please either find somewhere else to put her or leave if you may."

I played the best card on them ever but hated to do it. "do you know who the hell I am?"  I pulled out a magazine that just happened to be sitting by the desk, a Vogue 2020 book, Spring season. I knew I was on page twenty with Eliza. I opened it up and flashed it to the manager.

"I'm highly disappointed you don't know who I am and my fiancée would be very disappointed knowing I am allowed in a high fashion consignment without our dog, I wouldn't want to make a report to the TFS now would I?" I gave the woman a high smirk an flipped my hair.

The saggy crow-faced manager stammered and fluttered her eyes. "Oh please allow my assistant to hold your dog may she?"

I gave her my most kindest smile. "Thank you very much," I placed Gia in another woman's arms. "take care of my baby."

Looking around I saw many beautiful dresses until I got a text.

Get a beautiful ass dress tonight, we're going somewhere; smooches. Something ball gown my darling.

- Dylan

I blushed as mad as a tomato, which dress would I choose? It was too many beautiful dresses. The manager tapped on my shoulder with a light smile through her wrinkly face, "special occasion tonight Ms. Black?"

"Seems like I have a ball to attend tonight." I said, looking down at my small frame. I had no ass, no tits, no anything and the only curve I got on my hips looked like sharp triangles. The lady had looked at me with the saddest eyes then.

"Close your pretty little saucers and trust me my dear."

I had closed my eyes as she spun me around and round until I was dizzy, I pointed my finger out and once she was done I opened them in such a dizzy state but once my vision was fixed my eyes and finger landed on a dress. "That's the one!"

A male employee started clapping. "yas girl that is all you, werk, werk werk!"

I giggled at the male employee, fanning him off. "Thanks, how much will this one be?" I asked the manager.

"Five hundred- thirty dollars."

I pulled out the money handing it over to the manager. The manager sacked the dress.

"We thank you Ms. Black, please do have a great day."

And for the rest of the day I would try; however not knowing Dylan's plans. The current mood he had startled me, he was someone I didn't know. I didn't like this part of him. This date hadn't wouldn't mean anything to me until I saw his true colors again...

....

Guys that concludes today's chapter! It feels like forever since I've updated and I wanna let you fine ass ladies and finesse gentlemen know I'd like a date with all of you. God I wish to meet every each and one of ya in person, I love you all so much for staying with me and sticking with me throughout this journey. It's been a long ass road and it's only going to get longer. You know what my 'writer's wish' is?

It is to have Thanksgiving with all of you at one big ass table to share thanks to you all for reading and giving so much hope to this book, to eat and talk all about whatever you'd like to one another at the table.

But let me get my fantasy head out of my ass and you all have a wonderful day and night wherever you lovelies may be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

One Plus One By Lady C

General Fiction

348K 12.3K 68
Everything seems perfect when Ebony meets Chresanto - but is falling in love around secrets even possible? ...
11.8K 857 27
You ever looked at someone and thought you were probably in a dream? That they couldn't possibly exist in your reality? Like if you open your eyes or...
Dusk By des

Vampire

20.6K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...
138K 5.3K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...