aLOVEthing

Door nikkitynaakks

"Can't seem to get you off my mind / Thinking 'bout you all the time / Contemplating if I should take this ri... Meer

prologue | uncertainty
one | alone time
two | excuse me, miss
three | the wallet's lifesaver
four | the one w/ korean bbq
five | snapchat stories
six | emptiness
author's note
seven | flashing lights
eight | whiskey & coke
nine | comfortable
ten | confident wardell
eleven | fun & games
twelve | god's got it
thirteen | the avenger
fourteen | warmth
fifteen | tangled
sixteen | jomari's promise
seventeen | apologies & surprises
nineteen | one dance
twenty | the best policy
twenty one | meet & greets
twenty two | yes and no
twenty three | together
twenty four | another round
twenty five | better days
twenty six | good love
twenty seven | that & then some
twenty eight | ice cream
twenty nine | another goodbye
thirty | 21 questions
thirty one | pep in the step
thirty two | destination: BC
a/n: sneak peeks
thirty three | my lucky run
thirty four | cheers
thirty five | amongst the chaos
thirty six | dreams
thirty seven | sunsets
thirty eight | home
ALTERNATE ENDING | chef curry

eighteen | a diamond celebration

1.1K 58 57
Door nikkitynaakks

Heart tapped her wrist against the machine and gave the woman a big smile before eyeing the surroundings that stood before her.

"Welcome to Disneyland, babygirl." Stephen said as he wrapped an arm around her waist. planting a kiss on her temple. She shrieked in joy as she grabbed his hand to head closer towards the castle.

"Let's get a picture here, Wardell." She smiled as she turned to face him. He chuckled as he scratched the back of his head before calling over a worker to help take their picture. The worker complimented the two as she tried to keep her fangirl moment under control, which made Stephen laugh a bit in her face.

But he appreciated the help & kindness.

"You're not ready for Star Wars or Space Mountain. Which one do you want to tackle first?"

"Let's go to Star Wars since it's right here." Heart said, already leading herself into the attraction. Steph chuckled at her ooh's and aw's as they walked deeper into the attraction.

He knew he was going to get a lot of those today.

Heart put on her 3D glasses as she sat at the very end of the last row. Stephen buckled up his seat belt and pretended to scare her as the lights dimmed.

"Wardell!" She said, playfully hitting the man who was dying from laughter. Sooner or later, the ride had started, and Stephen couldn't contain his laughter watching his girl scream along with the kids in the ride. He was absolutely in tears and she couldn't decide if she wanted to scream or laugh along.

"I think you were the loudest one in there, baby." He said, still dying from laughter as they stepped outside.

"I hate you so much. I wasn't the only one screaming that loud, okay?"

"Alright, alright. I mean, do you really want to get on Space Mountain then?"

"I know about this ride. Boy, please. Ask yourself that." She said, leaving him to walk up the ramp that lead them to the Space Mountain attraction.

"Oh, sassy pants are we?"

"I'm more than capable of riding this, thank you very much."

"Just don't want my baby to be scared." He pinched her cheek. They silently made their way deeper into the attraction, with Heart gripping onto his hand tighter and tighter the closer they got. "What's wrong? You're about to cut off my circulation." Steph chuckled.

"Nothing." She smiled nervously. She hated rollercoasters. No matter how high, or how low they were. And this was one in the dark? Nope, maybe not. But it was too late. 

"You're scared, aren't you?"

"I'm fine!" Her eyes slightly widened as their car arrived right before them.

"Alright then. Go ahead, Princess." He said sarcastically as he smiled and waited for her to board their car. She smiled and rolled her eyes as she sat on the uncomfortable seat and placed her belongings in the pouch in front of her. The workers pressed down on the safety bar before allowing the ride to carry them into the dark. Stephen started to scream before the ride really began to take off, making Heart a bit nervous. 

Yet all she could do was laugh and hold onto Stephen as hard as she can.

When the ride finally took off into the dark, Steph began to scream louder and louder, building the intensity of the ride just to scare Heart a bit. She began to laugh in between screams, leaving herself out of breath.

"I want to get off! I want to get off! Somebody help me! Call the popos!" 

"Wardell!" She screamed as she began to laugh.

"Mom, come get me! The ride's too fast, please!" And that's when Heart quit. She continued to laugh, no longer being able to scream the remainder of the ride. The two shared the laughter coming out of the ride that Stephen couldn't keep his composure when a couple of fans came up to him to meet him and take pictures with him. 

\The couple made their way around Tomorrowland over to Fantasyland to ride It's a Small World and meet some characters. Being that they didn't have to wait in line for any of the rides, they found themselves quickly heading over to Frontierland, New Orleans Square to ride Pirates of the Caribbean and then to Adventureland to get on Indiana Jones.

"This is my absolute favorite ride." Stephen said, this time leading the way. Heart gripped onto his hand as they walked in the dimly lit attraction. She was a bit scared since the atmosphere was leaning on the creepy side.

"This is a bit creepy."

"But that's the whole point, sweetheart. We're in a cave and on a mission. We haven't gotten to the best part yet!" He said excitedly as they approached the cars. Being the big kid he is, he asked for permission to sit at the driver's seat so he could pretend to steer the wheel. According to the man - "It's tradition." He winked as he buckled his seat belt and put his hands on the non-moveable wheel. Heart laughed at her man, simply shaking her head at how adorable he was being. The ride began to jerk her in her seat, making her whip her hair in Steph's face.

"Aw, come on baby girl! I gotta drive this car somehow!"

"Well drive it away from that snake!" She yelled as the huge snake came up onto her side, making her scream once again. Stephen began to go along with the car noises as he continued to pretend to drive the car, making Heart laugh once again.

"Hold on ya'll! We're about to get ourselves into some deep shit."

"Wardell!"

"Look! The ball is gonna come at you, babe!" He yelled as he pointed at the huge ball that rolled towards their car. Heart ducked in her seat, only to look up and realize the ride was over. And that she was alive. 

Exiting the ride, she took a moment to gather her breath as Stephen made his way over to the Dole Whip booth. Getting two Dole Whip floats, he turned to give Heart her cup of goodness. Only to find she was gone.

He caught a glimpse of her looking at Mickey Ears that had a giraffe pattern on it. Knowing his girl, she loved giraffes. And her eyes said it all. He smiled to himself as he made his way over to the Bazaar she was in, immediately handing her the cup. She smiled as she took a sip and nodded her head in approval.

"Damn, that's hella refreshing."

"Isn't it?" He took his eyes off of hers to look at the ears behind her. "Did you want those?"

"Uhm no, it's--"

"Stop. You'd look cute in them." He took a pair of the ears and put them down in front of the cashier. The lady blushed as she rang them up, making Stephen wink at the somewhat middle-aged lady. "It'd look great on my lady, wouldn't it?"

"Yes it would." The lady said in approval, making Heart blush this time. After she was finished ringing them up, he placed the ears onto her head and smiled.

"You're beautiful." He placed a kiss on her forehead before making their way out. They made their way over to the second park, knowing it wouldn't take them as long as it did in Disneyland. They started off at Soaring over California, making their way around from that point. The day was continuously full of love and laughter and Heart had no words to explain her appreciation for Stephen helping her get back on her feet this way. The day was also quickly ending, and she hated for it to come to an end. 

After riding Radiator Springs Racers, Heart and Steph grabbed themselves a churro and did some souvenir shopping for friends and family. Well, Heart knew she couldn't leave without getting Logan a couple of things, so that was her main goal. 

"Are you ready, baby? We have to head to dinner. I got us a reservation somewhere special."

"Did you know?" He smiled and nodded. 

"Mhm." He replied as he lead the way. They were immediately seated, where their view held nothing but the Ferris Wheel and California Screamin' in front of them. They ordered right off the back, having that they ate snacks all day, so their appetites were at an all-time high. "Sweetheart. Look to your left." He said as he checked his watch, nearing 9PM. Heart arched her eyebrow as the lights on the rides went dark, and the water began to rise in different colors.

World of Color.

"Oh my god." She said, covering her mouth in awe. Stephen watched as her eyes grew in happiness, watching the World of Color take place right before them. He chuckled once in awhile, as he caught her quickly wiping away her tears. But the only thing that mattered was that she was happy. "Wardell, it's so beautiful."

"Isn't it?" He reached over for her hand to place a kiss on the top of it. He continued to watch the remainder of the show, caressing her hand and taking a couple of glimpses at Heart. The whole scene was pure serenity to him. It was all he ever wanted.

A beautiful, loving and caring woman. Who could share in Stephen's kiddy moments at Disneyland. 

After dinner, the two headed back to Disneyland to sit and watch the Diamond Celebration fireworks before the park closure. They sat at a bench overlooking Main Street to get a good look of the fireworks and the scenes projected onto the buildings during the show. Steph wrapped one arm around her, caressing her arm and planting a kiss on her temple.

"Did you enjoy today?"

"I did. Thank you for everything, love." She smiled at him.

"My pleasure. I want to make sure you're okay and that you're happy. I just hope you know you're in good arms."

"I know. I'm really blessed to have you, you know that?"

"I do what I can, sweetheart. Don't worry about it." He caressed her cheek. "I love you, Heart.

"I love you too." 

"More than anything, alright?" He planted a kiss on her lips as the show began.

~

(My Everything - Tynisha Keli)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47.6K 784 38
| BOOK 2 | SEQUEL TO THE STORY OF US || Things didn't end so well for Steph and Ayesha in college. They went there separate ways and moved on. Now 5...
59.8K 1.8K 38
"I was just a girl, you were just a boy / Together we were one, together we were perfect." SEQUEL TO 'NO PRESSURE' With their careers at its highest...
129K 3.9K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...
46K 1.4K 55
Cover by: @itsmari-a (THIS STORY IS HELLA FETUS, it was my first story so excuse the mistakes & grammar. I'll fix them later on.) Tae And Destiny ha...