thirty two | destination: BC

"Baby, come on! The car's here." Steph yelled from the door, as he heard Heart rumbling through her closet for last minute things.

"Wardell if you don't give me two seconds to get my shoes!"

"What shoes?! You have enough shoes for the weekend, sweetheart. I don't know what other shoes you need!"

"I honestly will throw some hands if you don't quit!" His eyes widened.

"Sheesh. I haven't heard that before." Before he knew it, she was storming out of her room with a pout on her face as she carried her luggage for the weekend. He chuckled as he pinched her cheek and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"I got it." She said, with a frown still on her face.

"I'm glad. Are you happy now? Am I able to happily take my beautiful fiance on a trip?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. Now give me a kiss." He puckered up his lips and leaned over, making it easier for his lady so she wouldn't have to tip-toe as much. She rolled her eyes and happily placed a quick peck on his lips before walking off to the car with him. This weekend, they were off to Whistler, British Columbia to spend time with his family.

Off to beautiful Whistler,

British Columbia.

Surprisingly, British Columbia was only a quick, 2 hr & a half flight from the Bay

Surprisingly, British Columbia was only a quick, 2 hr & a half flight from the Bay. Getting to the airport, the couple quickly got their tickets and checked in their bags. It was unusually busy at the airport, being that it was early in the morning on a weekday. Stephen looked behind me, quickly losing sight of Heart. He stopped in his tracks, not minding the people passing him by in a rush to make their flights. He let out a small breath and smiled to himself as he saw her, getting lost within the crowd and slowly making her way towards him.

"Please hold my hand." He laughed as he put out his hand for her to hold onto.

"Babe, I'm fine. I knew where you were.."

"Right. Says the girl who looks like a lost 5 year old in the crowd. I swear, you try to be way too independent sometimes." He chuckled as he had a good grip on her hand, remembering her anxiety and the somewhat recent events that have taken place for them. Getting through passport checks and security with a breeze, Stephen felt like he could finally breathe and take a moment.