ALTERNATE ENDING | chef curry

896,264 likes

896,264 likes

@stephencurry30: my beautiful wife and mother of my child, my baby! i love you more than anything. 

"Hi sweetie! Goodmorning!" Heart squatted to meet Ashton at eye level as she came down the stairs in her onesie, dragging her teddy bear. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes." She smiled as she rubbed her eyes. Heart chuckled as she placed a kiss on her cheek before walking her to the kitchen. "Daddy!" Ashton yelled as the 3 year old ran to him with all her might. Stephen smiled, putting his cooking on pause. He squatted with open arms, Ashton crashing into him as he lifted her up and spun her in a circle.

 He squatted with open arms, Ashton crashing into him as he lifted her up and spun her in a circle

"There's my princess!" He bent her over and smothered her in kisses, making her giggle. Heart leaned against the island and watched the two in awe. She loved watching them together. Ashton was such a daddy's girl that it melted her heart. "Alright, alright, let me finish cooking you and mommy some breakfast." He said as he tried putting her down, but she tied her legs around his body and laughed.

"No Daddy, not yet!"

"But baby the bacon is gonna burn!" He laughed as she tickled his neck with her tiny fingers.

"Mommy, save the bacon!"

"Yeah mommy, save the bacon! Save the bacon at all costs!" Stephen yelled as he continued to smother his little girl in kisses. Heart laughed and made sure she completed her objective: save the bacon at all costs.

"Alright, I got this ya'll." She said as she flipped the bacon and made sure they weren't burning. Sooner or later, Ashton allowed her dad to put her down and sit her at her kiddy table.

"Alright, lil mama. Daddy can take care of the rest from here." He wrapped his arms around Heart's waist from behind. He placed a soft kiss on her jawline, making her smile and lean her head back into the open space by his neck.

"Thank you, Daddy." Heart giggled before kissing him on the lips and making her way to Ashton's kiddy table. She squeezed herself onto one of the small chairs and sat in front of Ashton, helping her create new things with her playdoh while Stephen continued to make breakfast.