five | snapchat stories

"Yeeaaah, Stephen." Heart blushed a bit as her eyes went from the TV to Jordan's.

"Well damn, shawty. I didn't know it was like that."

"Yeah. I don't mean to come off all conceited or anything, but it kind of surprised me that you didn't recognize me as Stephen's girlfriend. A lot of people do and I've kind of just gotten used to it."

"I can see that. I don't really keep up with basketball or anything. If it's on, it's cause my siblings are watching it. I don't really pay attention to any of that. Just kind of keep to myself, you know?"

"Hm, makes sense."

"So would he be mad if he knew you were here?"

"He knows. But why would he be mad? We're friends." Jordan playfully smirked before laughing and shrugging.

"Friends. Yeah. Exactly."

~

Stephen clicked his teeth as he shook his head and threw his phone onto the island counter. He took a sip of his beer before stretching and letting out a big sigh.

"Why?" Draymond said, keeping his eyes on the TV.

"Why what?"

"Why you gotta breathe like that? What's wrong now?"

"I just miss her, that's all."

"Jesus Christ, Steph. With everything you got going on, you still in your feelings?"

"I can't help it. I'm just not used to this."

"Used to her being busy and having friends? And having a life? Man, I already talked to you about this."

"She hasn't even opened my snapchats." Steph said checking his Snapchat once more.

"What?" Draymond said in disbelief of what he just heard. Over Snapchat? "Hell no. Hell to the no. I'm about to become an agent myself and work with Heart so you could stop moping around."

"I'm sorry." Steph slightly pouted as he plopped onto the other couch and rested his forehead against his fingers.

"Get it together. Please."

"Look." Steph leaned over onto his knees and folded his hands together, signaling he was about to go in on a certain subject.

"Lord, here we go."

"No, no, no. Listen."

"Do I have a choice? I'm listening."

"You see, something about that Jordan kid is very suspicious."

"Oh yeah, very suspicious." Draymond mocked him. "He's a guy, I get that. But you're also making it seem like you can't trust your own girl to make the right decisions."

"I know she'll make the right decisions. I just don't know him. So I can't say that I'm all cool about it. Or that I trust him. We're guys. At the end of the day, we have the same motives, whether we act on it or not."

"True. But don't sweat it. If he's a friend, then he's a friend. She clearly doesn't have anything to hide if she was straight up about it like that."

"Yeah. I just.. don't want him trying things on her. Sheesh. He gets to be there at her shoots. Can't say I'm not envious. But at the same time, it makes me a little mad knowing she out there in damn near two pieces of cloth covering her private areas."

"That's just the way things work, bruh. Can't fix that."

"What the hell?" Stephen said lowly as his eyes widened. "Am I really seeing this right now? She has a snapchat up on her story with Jordan."