Our Darkest Secrets (A Harry...

De kelseyrae21

Kaydence Taylor has a dark and unforgettable past, which has led her to be withdrawn from her peers and the r... Mais

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73

CHAPTER 34

6.6K 206 30
De kelseyrae21

So I wrote this chapter while listening to one directions New song that was leaked called Diana and I am in love with the song. I've listened to it all day and if you havent heard it yet you should listen to it cause it's beautiful <3

Anyways, I was wondering do you guys like the cover for this story or do you think I should change it?

Also I was trying to decide how much longer I should make the story, I still have a lot of ideas for it but I want to know if you guys think I should take my time with it or hurry it up and make the chapters longer?

Let me know what you guys think, and comment! Don't forget to vote too, and sorry if it's short I will update again soon!

Maybe a double update...? (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY

Kaydence stared at me wide eyed, frozen in place after I had asked the question that had been running through my mind while she was singing.

She blinked, then opened her mouth to respond.

Just as her cell phone began to ring.

Her mouth snapped closed, and she reached into her back pocket, pulling out her phone and looking down at the screen.

She glanced up at me, her eyes filled with confusion and fear.

"It's Madison. I'll be right back."

She turned away from me and walked to the other side of the stage as she held the phone to her ear and spoke into it.

I stared after her, until she walked down the side steps and she was out of sight. I sighed and laid back down on the floor. I knew something had happened to her that involved her father, the emotion in her voice when she sang is what made me realize it. I knew better then to ask her about it at all, but my curiosity got the best of me and the expression on her face when I voiced my thoughts confirmed that I had been right. She looked terrified of the truth, and deep down I knew she might not ever tell me or just deny anything ever happened, but I knew now that something DID happen whether she admitted it or not.

I sat up as I heard her footsteps coming closer to me, and she stopped a few feet away from me, her hand still clutching her phone.

"Can we go? Madison wants to meet up."

"How come?" I asked.

She shrugged, pushing another loose strand that was falling from her bun behind her ear. "She said she wants to talk...and things aren't good with us right now so I think I should go."

I nodded. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No!" She said quickly, making me flinch. "I mean, no. I need to go alone."

"Okay..." I said softly.

I grabbed the empty pizza box, and quickly ran to the back of the arena to turn off the light on stage and put the mic back. I walked back to the stage in the darkness, luckily I knew my way pretty well considering all the time the lads and I have spent here just in the past few days.

Kaydence was still standing on the stage, when I got back and I held my hand out to her, encouraging her to take it.

She intertwined her fingers through mine, sending goose bumps up my arm that I chose to ignore and pulled her behind me. I led her through backstage when we heard the echo of a door closing.

We both froze in place, neither one of us moving. "What was that?" Kaydence whispered.

"Who's there?" A man's voice echoed through out the arena. His footsteps sounded louder, and seemed to be coming closer.

"Come on." I whispered to Kaydence, running the down the hall.

"I thought you said we wouldn't get in trouble?" She yelled in a whisper.

"I lied." I glanced over my shoulder just in time to see the man turning the corner of the hall we were in, and I quickly spun Kaydence, pushing her behind a small corner hidden in the wall that I discovered when we were messing around during rehearsals. I squeezed in standing in front of her, and pressed my chest to hers. We held our breath as we heard the man walking down the hall, I looked down at Kaydence in front of me just as she looked up to me. Her lips were barely touching the top of my chest that was exposed, her breath warming my skin. She stared up at me from under her eyelashes and I lightly kissed her forehead. Her eyes fluttered closed, and I took the opportunity to lightly kiss her temple, making my way down her cheek. I moved to the corner of her lips, barely touching them with mine, her chest rising and falling quickly.

"Hello?" The man said, sounding right next to us.

I held very still in front of Kaydence, my lips barely touching hers. I lifted my hand, brushing her bottom lip with my thumb. I leaned down, and brushed my lips against hers, making her shiver.

The man's footsteps started to descend and I kissed Kaydence's nose, then pecked her lips before pulling away and stepping back.

The look of disappointment on her face almost made me laugh, and I smirked, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the corner.

"We have to leave before he's back."

"Yeah." She said, a little breathlessly.

We ran down the hallway and out the back door, running to the car and getting in.

I pulled out of the parking space and drove back towards the hotel, glancing at Kaydence. "Where are you meeting Madison?"

"At a coffee shop."

"Do you need me to drive you?"

"No...just drive back to the hotel and I'll drive myself. I need to get something from the room anyways."

"Sure."

We arrived at the hotel a few minutes later, and walked to the elevator. We made our way down the hall, and to the room. I pulled out my room key, sliding in the card and holding the door open for Kaydence before closing it behind her.

She walked to her bag, picking up a hoodie and sliding her car keys into her pockets. Lastly, she picked up her notebook and hugged it to her chest and turned around to face me.

"I'll be back later."

"Okay." I walked towards her and kissed her cheek. She seemed surprised by this gesture and her cheeks turned red but I chose to ignore it. "Don't be back late."

"Alright." She waved awkwardly at me, and I smiled as she walked out the door.

KAYDENCE

I hid my notebook in my glove compartment as I arrived at the coffee shop, I took my notebook from the room because for some reason I was afraid to leave it alone with Harry tonight. Especially after the question he had asked at the arena. Don't get me wrong I trusted him and believed he would never purposely go through my stuff and betray me like that, but sometimes temptation is stronger then loyalty.

I hopped out of my car, and walked into the coffee shop, glancing around to see if I spotted Madison anywhere.

She was sitting in a booth and I wandered towards her, suddenly feeling nervous for what she had to say to me as I stood at the edge of the table.

"Hey." I said, my voice low.

"Hey.." She said, holding her mug with both hands and looking up at me.

I stood there silently, rocking back on my heels. Neither of us said anything, just stared at each other until Madison cleared her throat. "You can sit down."

"Thanks." I said, sliding into the booth and sitting across from her.

"So..What did you want to talk about?"

She took a deep breath, pushing her blonde hair behind her shoulder. "I wanted to say that I'm sorry for flipping out on you the other day on the phone."

"Madison, it's okay. You were right."

"No, I wasn't. You are not gonna end up alone."

"I might, if I keep pushing people away like you said."

She looked hurt and looked down at her mug. "You do push people away... but I still shouldn't of gone off like that."

"Really, it's okay." I assured her.

"Are you sure? You're not pissed at me?"

"No, I'm pissed at myself."

She nodded, and sighed, looking back up at me. "So we are okay?"

"Yeah, we're okay."

She smiled, her face turning mischievous. "So how are you and Harry?"

I rolled my eyes, and grinned. "We're pretty good...He took me to get a tattoo today."

"Really? I want to see it." She said excitedly.

I stood up from my seat, lowering the top of my jeans and revealing the handwriting.

She read it slowly, her lips whispering the words to herself. She grinned slowly and looked up at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"Kay, it's amazing. It fits so well, with your past and all."

"Yeah...I want to start living by it." I said, pulling the top of my jeans back up.

"You should, you shouldn't live in darkness your whole life, you should of looked towards the light a long time ago but I am so glad you're choosing to do it now."

"I guess what you said kind of gave me the push I needed."

"Well that's what friends are for." She said winking at me, then her face turned serious again.

"Does Harry know then?"

"Know what?"

"About your past, since he went with you to get the tattoo."

I shook head, my bun falling lower on my head. "No, he doesn't know about THAT...but he knows about my brother."

"You should tell him..." She said cautiously.

"I can't. It was hard just telling you."

"Don't you trust him?"

"Of coarse I do...he's the first guy I've ever trusted ever since my dad. Well besides Danny...but it's different with him. I care what he thinks."

She sighed."Well you're going to need to tell him eventually Kaydence, especially when your relationship gets to that point."

"Okay NO." I said, my cheeks heating up. "We are far from that."

She rolled her eyes, dismissing me with her hand. "All I'm saying is it won't be long before it gets to that point, he's Harry Styles."

I groaned, and laid my head on the table. "Please shut up."

"Fine. But I want to meet him."

I sat back up in my seat, raising an eyebrow at her. "You want to meet him?"

She smirked at me, resting her chin on her hand. "Of coarse, I would like to meet the guy my best friend is falling in love with, who also just so happens to be in the biggest boy band in the world."

(Sorry if you guys are mad Harry didn't find out her darkest secret I didn't think she should tell him yet! But he will MAYBE find out soon..(; )

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
142K 4.9K 47
'What if these wounds will never heal?" "Oh but angel, they will. I'll rid your world of pain and shower you in my love" He was meant to save her and...
207K 7.3K 51
Annabella Arling has been labelled 'incurable' by doctors and professionals, who have failed to help her. She was labelled 'freak' back in London, so...
137K 5.4K 28
Their fates were like the collision of the northern lights; enthralling, experimental, and inevitable. Harry Styles au | Mature