Bad girl meet Bad boy

By Stay_Weird123

People have hidden past's that they call 'hidden' for a reason. Cher Smith is a 17 year old girl who has a re... More

Thanks to all of you and edit for 2021!
>PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING<
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 *Epilogue*
A/N
GREAT NEWS!
A note to all of you!

Chapter 15

23.1K 588 181
By Stay_Weird123

Cher's P.O.V

I froze. Did he just ask me out. oh my god, oh my god, oh my FUCKING god! Uhg I don't know want to say I don't know what to do. I'm like freaking out! Why the hell am I talking to myself. Cher concentrate! Dude shut up! NO you shut up! OMG GFSDJFHJUGBHJGH!!!!

"Cher?" Justin pulled me out of my argument with myself.

"Hm?" I asked and I cursed when my voice cracked.

"You looked like you were about to piss your pants." Justin stifled a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. I decided to play a little game. I moved to were I was sitting in front of Justin, but his back was facing towards the pond. He gave me a weird look. I smirked and leaned to were I was an inch from his face. His breath hitched.

"Gotcha." I whispered and his eye's widened.

I quickly pushed my hand against his chest making him fall back into the water. I doubled over laughing. He resurfaced and glared at me. Then smirked.

shiiiit.

I started to run away, but he lifted off the dock and grabbed my waist pulling me in with him. I kicked up and resurfaced from the cold water and glared at Justin while he laughed. He calmed down and grabbed my wrist and I glided over to his seeing we were still in the water. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms over his shoulders. He pressed our foreheads together and gazed up at me. He gently leaned in and captured me in another kiss. When we pulled back he began talking.

"Cher I know you don't trust enough to be in love, but I can change that. I can treat you like you should be treated, Like a princess. That first time we kissed... or I kissed you, Brent had dared me, but I felt something, I liked it. I made it my goal to find out what happened with your past. Ryder was the only one who knew about my dad, till I told you. I trusted you to tell you enough. I was the bad boy of the school and you were the bad girl, but Cher ever since we started talking something has changed in us, both of us, I just wan-"

I was sick of his rambling. I pressed my lips to his cutting him off. When I pulled back I smiled at him

"Learn to shut up Sparks." I smirked.

We leaned in and rested our foreheads together. I took a deep breath, I didn't know what I was doing, but it felt right.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." I whisper and looked at him straight in the eye.

Delilah's P.O.V

We were all sitting around the fire still, Justin and Cher had been gone for maybe 10 minutes. I didn't know what was going on, but I hope it was good. We were all roasting marshmallow's and laughing at each other. I was talking to Ryder and I didn't notice my Marshmallow caught on fire.

"No my baby!" I squealed taking it out of the fire; blowing on it.

Everyone was laughing as I tried to blow off my Marshmallow. A voice behind me made me jump.

"Caught you marshmellow on fire again?" Cher asked.

Everyone turned around. Justin and Cher were standing up hand in hand, but they were wet?

"Erm, Hey love birds why are you all wet?" I asked

"He pulled me into the pond." Cher laughed sitting on a log

"She pushed me in." Justin said sitting by her putting an arm around her.

I looked at them and smiled. I reached down and picked up the bag of marshmallow's and tossed them to Cher and Justin along with a couple of sticks.

I blew on my marshmellow again before taking it off and putting it in my mouth. I swallowed after chewing it a bit and I stuck a finger in my mouth sucking off the extra sticky stuff. 

I took another marshmallow from the bag that Ryder had and put it at the end of the stick. I look over to Cher and Justin again and see Justin trying to put a marshmallow in Cher's mouth.

"Stop!" She laughed.

"Neverrrr!"

By know everyone was laughing at them. Then Ryder took a bag of marshmallow's and yelled

"CHUBBY BUNNY!" he yelled.

Aiden jumped up and grabbed another bag on marshmallow's

"What?" I asked

"Just watch." Dameon laughed

Aiden and Ryder sat by each other and Dameon yelled 'Go'. Then they started shoving their mouths with Marshmallow. Ryder had like 6 in his mouth and I guess tried yelling out 'Chubby Bunny'

"chwbay Buwwy' He murmerd, but ended up laughing

I think Aiden got like 5 in his mouth

'chnny buwwy' I gave him a weird look

"What the hell is a Chnny Buwwy?" I asked making everyone crack up.

After Aiden and Ryder finished playing "Chubby Bunny" we put out the fire and all went inside and laid around the living room cuddling up with each other. Ryder and I, Chloe and Dameon, Valoire and Aiden, Zoe and Brent and Justin and Cher were cuddling on the couch. We were watching 'Jeff Dunham' Zoe's choice. We were all slowly fading off to sleep. Ryder pulled me into his chest after I yawned.

"Goodnight Babe." He whispered in my ear kissing my temple

"G'nigh" I murmred burying my head into his chest breathing in his scent and quickly falling asleep.

Justin's P.O.V

*5 day's later* 

By the time school came around from after spring break, everyone knew about Cher and I. I couldn't be happier. I could never get her out of my mind. We spent our nights at the basketball court with everyone our days texting and some night's she stayed at my house and I stayed at her's. I loved her family. Her nephew Lane was adorable and he loved her. Zoe and Brent are dating and so is Aiden and Valorie, So like we are all like in a love circle thing. I swung my legs off my bed and turned off my alarm. I grabbed my phone and began typing a text to Cher.

To Cher:

"Goodmorning babygirl <3 I'll be there soon love (: xx -JBear

I grabbed some clothes and set them on the bed and walked to the bathroom stripping of my pjayma's and stepping into the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body and got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out to my bed to get dressed. I put on my blue jeans and a white V-Neck shirt. I pulled on my TOMS and walked back into my bathroom. I quiffed up my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked back out grabbing my backpack and phone and checked it.

From Cher:

"Goodmorning babe, I'll be ready in 15 minutes. xx - CherBear"

I smiled and walked down stairs saying a qucik goodbye to the twins, Lottie and Fizzy and mum. I walked out got int my car, started it and carefully back out of the drive way. It took me 10 minutes to get to Cher's house. I pulled up front and Cher was just heading out. She smiled and got in. I smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss.

"Morning baby." I whispered

"Morning." She smiled.

I intertwined our fingers as I drove off. We pulled into the school 10 minutes later. I parked next to Dameon's car and we got out. I sat against the truck and pulled Cher onto my lap.

"Hey guys." I said

"Hey!" They all said.

I noticed a group of cheerleaders glare at Cher, It didn't go unnoticed and she flipped them off making them roll their eyes and walk away. Everyone was chuckling.

"Cheerleaders are so stupid." Cher muttered I smirked

"They aren't that bad." I whispered.

I growled as she started moving her hips to get 'comfortable' I gasped and quickly grabbed her waist. She smirked and looked back at me and winked. I glared at her. She knew what she could do to me. Then I smirked and I knew what I could do to her. I laid my hand on her thigh making her gasp and try to move my hand away, but I just moved it back. She gave up after awhile and continued talking to Deililah.

Cher's P.O.V

I ignored Justin hand the best I could. I finished talking to Delilah about band practice and then Justin's hand started moving up and down. Then the bell rang. I jumped from Justin' lap and grabbed my bag from the ground.

saved by the bell

I thought. We all started walking and Justin grabbed my hand once again sending shivers down my spine. He never failed to do that to me. That day at school was short and we didn't do much. After school Justin and I came back to my house and we were currently cudddling watching 'Grease' We spent day's at a time with each other. We almost didn't do anything with out the other. I thought it was a weird, but good feeling to have a boyfriend, but another feeling I thought was weird was love. I have never been in 'Love' before. Justin changed my life and I'm scared i'll lose him. Sure we only started dating 6 days ago, but It feels like forever. I used to hate his guts and now I'm dating him. I cuddled closer making him chuckle and wrap his arm around my waist. The movie was at the part where they were at the party and Sandie is outside singing. I felt my eye lids get heavy and I yawned. Justin leaned down and kissed my nose then lips.

"Goodnight CherBear." He chuckled while pulling the covers over us and pulling me into a 'spooning' position.

"Goodnight." I muttered as I slowly, but surly fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello People! I'm so weird I just read through this book and I have so many things messed up >.< I think I need to fix this book :P Well I decided there will be a sequal. There will be a lot more drama and shit it in so BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY!!...... I dunno a Cheerio comercial was one while I wrote this no judging peoplez!

Vote,Comment, fan!

Peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.8K 29
Since she was thirteen, Mia has had a crush on her best friend, What happens when things don't go the way she thought they would. Someone from her p...
573 91 41
In most people's eyes, they see Rose Hartwell as a nerd and a happy girl. But they don't know that she keeps everything to herself. She thought acts...
193 3 14
What Clarissa didn't expect in her life was to find her home open to multiple criminals. Her parents playing saviour to juvenile delinquents meant he...
1.6K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...