The Pack Slut

By VHThompson

They thought I did it without a reason. Did they not realize I knew what they called me behind my back as I w... More

Copyright!
WARNING NOTICE!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Cover!!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Notice
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 43

2.6K 133 65
By VHThompson

The time has finally come!! Enjoy!!!

Kendrick's POV.

...finally the hour has come.

We're all set to go. Each of us has discussed the plan thoroughly with each other and then with our squadrons. We all know where we are to be stationed, what we need to do and when.

My trackers, who have also decided to join us in finding and getting back their future Luna, has informed me that the patrols are low and there has only been a large amount of rogues entering into the house but no one has come out. When looking from afar into the house, they also were unable to even catch movement inside, it's as if they all went inside and just disappeared. The thought of that is most unreassuring and is causing my wolf and I to become unsettled, something is not right about this. How can they all just disappear into thin air?

I feel Gallen inside me trying hard to contact his mate but it is as though our connection is blocked. The only way that that can be possible is if Felicity is mentally blocking us out- which I'm not sure is likely considering she would have no idea of me being here- or she is unconsciously doing, it which can only mean two things, one: she is sleeping through medically induced methods, two: she is in so much pain and her wolf is so focused on helping her that there is no communication or anything at all getting in or out of our bond. I'm really hoping it's the latter so at least she's asleep and is not getting hurt.

Something inside me is telling me that my thought is wrong which makes me very, very nervous of what I will find once we get in there. I look at the watch on my left wrist to check the time; Warren should be getting in position to attack soon. I'm so glad we chose the time we did for this operation, the dark night protects us well from searching eyes and aids us from getting caught sooner than we need to.

After a few minutes a bloodthirsty sound penetrates the previously quiet night, and the sound of a battle reaches my ears. I wait a little while longer till the exact time I am to attack...five...four...three...two...one! I give the signal to my warriors and we attack. Within second the patrols are easily being taken down and our hidden back up arrives. I quickly take out two wolves with my bare hands and in the break I take between killing them I move further towards the house. Suddenly the alarms go off.

I guess that signals the rest of 'the bees to leave the hive', rogue after rogue begins to pile out of the house. I check my watch again quickly and see that in a few seconds Warren's Beta and my Third in Command will attack; in the last few seconds of our planning we arranged for their group to have the largest number of warriors. We want our numbers to be a surprise; right now between Warren's squadron and mine, put together we are just about equal with the rogues, but now with the last part of our fighters coming in our we surpass theirs.

The seconds pass and now we are all engrossed in the battle. In two minutes I've already taken down ten rogues as I fight my way to the now almost completely empty house with about four chosen warriors to following after me. After killing five more rogues I finally make it to the house and enter, I can hardly catch a scent of my mate in here, all I smell is rogue! Dirty, filthy mutts!

"Alpha Kendrick, I have something. I found a rogue that had your mate's scent on him, I stopped him and 'kindly' asked why. He told me why Alpha and it's not pretty, it seems their Ruler was having her beaten to death for fighting against him. He says they never got to finish the job so there is a possibility she is still alive if you get to her in time. They were in the basement, I hope my Luna is still alive, sorry to be the barer of bad news." I growl at the thought of Felicity being badly hurt, I mind link my warrior back, 'thank you John, kill him.' I hear his malicious chuckle in my head 'with pleasure, Alpha' and with that the link is cut off.

Now that I know she is in the basement I have my warriors separate to cover more ground to find the way down. I search as best I can until I get a link from one of the warriors telling me they found the door. I make my way to his location following his scent and his words stand true, there before him is an open door that looks as though it was a small closet but instead of having a floor there is a ladder, I step in backwards and head down the ladder.

Once I've gotten to the bottom, I realize it's as if I've stepped into something of an underground arena. I look around me to see that I'm in the spectating area and from what I can tell there is an open space for fighters down below, with a fence separating fighters from watchers. "Sir," I look up to see I'm still holding onto the ladder bars and the warriors following me are unable to come down, I move out of the way and continue looking at everything.

There is an elevated seat apart from the rest, probably where his-royal-highness-wannabe sits, but no one is there, I move forward and look down into the fighting pit and finally see a bent out of shape body unmoving on the ground. The mangled long blonde hair is what has me moving as fast as I can to find a way in. Please be alive, please be alive! I can't live without her; I know she's not dead otherwise I would feel the loss of her. I will always remain aware of her prescence until she claimed or was claimed by another making her my mate no longer. Any transfer of another's bite would separate us from each other forever...not that I'm ever going to allow that.

My warriors and I keep searching until finally we find a door in the fence that has a huge bolted lock on it, I take it in my hands and pull as hard as I can but it's no use, it was made to withstand the strength of a wolf. "Find me something to try and open this with!" My warriors take off in search of anything hand to use, "Alpha I have something!" A warrior brings me a crowbar out of no where and places it in my outstretched hand, "Thank you Lionel" I gather all my strength and determination and direct it all into my arms. I swing the crowbar at the lock and as I hit the lock a piece of it breaks off, again I try with one more swing of my arms and finally it breaks.

Lionel quickly moves forward and takes the lock off and swings the fence door open, he stops and waits for me to pass through first. I jump off the small ledge and land on the ground softly, the minute my feet hit the ground I wait for nothing but quickly make my way to my mate. I fall to my knees as I get close to her but I'm almost afraid to touch her, I let my eyes trail along her body and see that both her legs and arms are broken, with one arm and one leg broken in two places. Her face is a mess as its looks to have been punched so many times her faces as swollen to twice it's size and dark bruises mark her usual smooth, delicate skin.

"Oh my heart, what have they done to you?" I can tell by her shallow breaths that she is out cold but I can also tell her breathing is forced, her body is putting so much pressure into taking just one lung full, since they have beaten her so harshly. Who knows what I would have found if we had attacked just five minutes later.

"Is she alive Alpha?" I can hear the strain in Trankel's voice- one of my other warriors, I look up to see worry and concern on each of their faces. "She is, but I don't know for how much longer. We need to get her out of here." I slowly lift her up into my arms so as not to hurt her further but from the moan that leaves her lips I know it is hopeless and she will be in excruciating pain until she is returned to full heal. The sight of her limps hanging off her body as if she were a rag doll almost cauaes me to vomit but I hold it in. The sound of her blood dripping slowly onto the floor makes my blood boil inside me and Gallen is itching to come out, how is she still alive?

Loud clapping echoes around the arena and I look up at the sound to the see the Ruler of the Rogues walking in through a hidden door from behind his embellished seat. "Well, well, well. If it isn't high, mighty and powerful Alpha Kendrick Noleson, in the flesh!" I growl at his tone and for orcastrating the beating of my mate. "I'm sorry I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you..."

"Andler Ferigler, at your service" he says with a bow. I scoff at his introduction "Yeah I highly doubt that. But if you are...how about you go find a gun and shoot yourself with it." He smiles at me and opens his hands to the sky invitingly "sadly no can do, that is one thing I cannot. But one thing I will tell you is: I'm going to kill you and when I'm done I will let your mate heal and then take her again, and just in the throws of our passion I'm going to slit her throat and enjoy the blood bath. What do you think?"

Without a second thought I place my mate carefully into the arms of Trankel, "Dr. Unter is outside, make sure he sees her and together get her back to the pack house as quickly as you can. Let me know if anything bad happens along the way, I'll try to finish up here as quickly as I can. Try not to jostle her too much. Go now." I don't look back to check if they've followed my order but jump up, rip off the fence door and I run at the wannabe king of the rogues. This...ends...now, time to remove that smirk off his face, once and for all. Let the battle begin.

_______________________________________

What what do you think of this chapter?!! Let me know!

-Viorra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335 25 12
Short Stories about my ocs, Trigger warning ahead of times even though people barely read the story descriptions.
72.2K 819 37
Says it in the title. if they are uncomfortable with with then i will delete it. No smut or Y/n, because as an asexual person, I hate smut, and also...
105K 2.3K 60
Dude I suck at writing these things, so if you have one for this book, hmu Trigger warnings: Talk about suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk about rape...
MOONWATCH By NOVA

Paranormal

131 1 10
The monsters were never under my bed. Because the monsters were inside my head. I fear no monsters, for no monsters I see. Because all this time, the...