The Trap I Fell For [Under Re...

By RainbowVoice

"Sometimes we fall in love blindly without even realizing that we're falling for a trap." Luhan is your typic... More

Foreword
Prologue?
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[11.1]
[11.2]
[12]
[12.1]
[12.2]
[13]
[13.1]
[13.2]
[14]
[14.1]
[15]
[15.1]
[16]
[17]
BaekYeol Special: "Shooting Star"
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
IMPORTANT! [NOT AN UPDATE]
[37]
[38]
[39]
Is anybody still reading?
[40]

[6]

5.4K 288 31
By RainbowVoice

Sehun's PoV...

I didn't think he would agree. I can't beat him at anything but when I make him fall in love with me, I would break his heart in pieces. But what was that chart for? Is he an heir for a company? I shook my head. I don't have time for that! I need to plan where I would take him. I need to leave a good impression; I already have a bad reputation. And besides, I wouldn't want to ruin my chances with him.

I started mumbling to myself while walking when suddenly, Tao came out of nowhere. "Sehun!" he said out loud and clung on to me. "Are you free next Saturday? I want to show you the garden I had asked to be built." he continued excitedly. I shrugged him off my arm and said "I can't." Tao, looking disappointed at me, asked "But why not?" I sighed. "I have appointments that day." he pouted "Then cancel all your appointments!"

"Sorry, babe. I can't." I said casually. "But why not?" he whined. This guy sure knows how to annoy people. Especially me. "I have important meetings next Saturday." I simply said. He pouted and groaned "Then cancel all your meetings and appointments." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Sorry, but I can't." He pouted and asked again "But, WHY NOT?" I sighed and walked faster.

He caught up to me, unfortunately. He pulled me to a stop. I turned to look at him. "Come on, Sehun. Tell me." he stared at me intently. I GIVE UP! "I can't because I'm going on a date that day." I said nonchalantly. "What?!" He shouted with an expression of disbelief. "Please tell me you're joking." I only stared at him. He whined and shouted and shit.

God! Just once! Please let me hit this guy!

"No! Who the hell is that person? You can't go on a date with anybody else but me!" he shouted as he clung to my arm. I removed his hand and said "That's not really a decision for you to make." I gazed at him with a stern look, then turned around and walked away.

Luhan's PoV....

At last I finished the presentation, now I can go back to class. I squeezed my shoulder. Stress and fatigue was building up on me but I simply ignored it. Doesn't matter if I skip a class or two, I could always catch up. Even if I'm tired I need to attend class. I packed my stuff and headed to the door. As I opened the door I saw Suho, Tao, and Kris. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked while putting the laptop down on the side.

"Payback." Kris playfully said and stuck his tongue out. "Payback? What for?" I took a step back. Suho started to laugh and said "Aww. Playing dumb, are you now?" Tao looked at me menacingly. "Oh you don't know?" I saw his hand clenched tightly. "What are you saying?" Tao walked towards me and slapped me.

Stunned, I stared back at him. My cheek felt tingly and pain suddenly strike but I didn't mind it. "How dare you make a fool out of me!" he shouted. I stood there as if I was just a statue. I didn't know what to do; I didn't even know what they were talking about. "You Bitch! If it weren't for you I could've been close to Sehun by now!" he kicked me and I fell down. I could've fought back but I didn't 'cause if I did I wouldn't know what I might do to them.

They started kicking me countlessly until I was covered in bruises, then he pulled my hair, but I didn't fight back. He pulled me close to him and said "I will make your life miserable." he was about to slap me again when I stopped his hand. "Don't dare do it again before you regret it, or else," he looked at me angrily "Or else what!?"

I clenched on his arm tightly and said "Or else I will be the one to make your life miserable!" He winced under my grasp but hid it with a laugh "You?! Make my life miserable? As if! You're practically a commoner to me!" he said laughing maniacally while snatching his hand back. "Watch out bitch! I'll get you good next time." he shouted as he went out of the door.

After they left, I noticed the cut in my lip I obtained from Tao's slap. I was beat. I kind of regret not resting yesterday. I could've fought back but I didn't have the energy to do so since I don't get much sleep lately. I felt my knees weaken as I felt myself collapse on the floor and lost my consciousness.

Sehun's PoV...

3 hours later....

Strange. I didn't see Luhan since this morning, I wonder where he is. I stopped when Chanyeol appeared in front of me. "Sehun, did you see Luhan around? He already missed 5 classes." he asked. "I'm sorry I haven't seen him since this morning." I said. "Is that so? Okay, thanks anyway." he said leaving immediately before I could even ask any more information. That's strange. I never took Luhan as a student to ditch classes. I should probably check on him.

I went straight to the library since that's the only place he always stays in. When I got there, I saw Luhan lying on the floor. I hurried over to where he was. I held him in my arms and tried to wake him up. "Luhan wake up. Wake Up!" I almost shouted "Please stop it... Tao." he muttered while she was still unconscious. "What? Tao did this to you?" I said in a quiet whisper. Then I carried Luhan to the infirmary.

Luhan's PoV...

"Where am I?" I asked no one in particular as I looked around when someone behind the curtains spoke. "You're in the infirmary." I looked at the curtain and recognized the voice. "Sehun, did you bring me here? How long was I out?" he went out of the curtain and stood near me. "So you recognized me huh?" he gave a warm smile. "Of course, I recognized you. Don't you remember we used to pla..." I quickly stopped as I remember that I was 'Lu Han' not 'Xi Luhan'.

"You were saying?" he asked. "No, it's nothing. How long was I out?" I quickly changed topic. "About five to six hours or so." he said looking at the clock. I raised my brows as my mouth fell open. "You're kidding right?" I asked, finding it hard to believe that I passed out for nearly seven hours. "You think I'm kidding?" he asked me as he arched a brow.

"That's impossible. I have never passed out that long. I get the part where I passed out but for six hours? I just can't believe it." I muttered to myself but loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah. How did you even get those bruises?" he asked looking at the bruises at my arm. "Uh, I was reaching for something at a high shelf when some of the books fell on me." I said putting my hand over my arm. "Oh is that so?" He asked. He's not convinced, I could tell. "Don't worry I'll clean up the mess." I said giving a faint smile "It's okay, I've already taken care of it." he said smiling.

For a moment there was an awkward silent between us. He wasn't saying anything he's just standing there staring at me. "Oh, uh, thank you." I said breaking the silence between us. He winced as if remembering something. "Could you excuse me? I still have to take care of something." he said turning around. "Yeah, definitely." I quickly said, feeling a little relief. "Okay, I'll be right back." he said waving a hand at me while walking to the door.

Sehun's PoV...

I didn't think Luhan would actually cover for Tao. But it's strange though when Luhan was unconscious and I removed his glasses. He was beautiful, gorgeous even. Why would he wear those dorky thick rimmed glasses? If he dresses more fashionable he'd look like... I don't know, a Greek God? Or Goddess, more likely. Who would've thought he'd look like that? But why'd he keep that facade? Doesn't he think about how he looks like and shit like that?

"Sehun~! So you're the one who left a letter in my locker?" I was cut off my thoughts and Tao smiled happily. "Yes, it was me." I said as I looked at him. "So what did you want to tell me?" he asked while grinning. I didn't know it was possible for him to smile widely that it looks so weird? No, disgusting. I just smirked at him and said "Rather than tell, I want to confirm something."

"What is it?" he said tilting her head slightly towards the right. "You were the one responsible for Luhan's incident, weren't you?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "What're you talking about?" Tao said sounding nervous. "I found him at the library, unconscious." I said as I crossed my arms. "Maybe he hit his head." he mustered a fake laugh. I narrowed my eyes, calculating his moves and expressions. "No, I doubt that." I looked at him not changing my expression.

Tao had thought of something and gave a menacing look. "He didn't do what you're thinking. He didn't tattle tale on you, he even covered it up." I said informingly. "Wha... Then who..." he tried to speak but I cut what he was saying "He muttered your name when he was unconscious." he smirked nervously. "Maybe he was just dreaming of me." His words staggered making it hard to believe and besides why would Luhan dream about this slut. "I doubt that, when he was unconscious he said Please stop it... Tao."

Tao stood in silence.

"How could you do that? What did he do to you?" I asked looking sternly at him. "No... he... I, uhm.." His words stuttered and hia expression was filled anxiety and worry. "Please stop causing events that troubles me." I gave him a threatening look.

After that, I turned around and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 3 2
❝Luhan was like a sky covered by stars on a cold winter night. No clouds, no moon. Just a silent twinkle that seems to come from everywhere, but nowh...
206K 8.4K 24
Sehun glanced around his classroom, his eyes somehow seeming hollow and cold, he chuckled in his mind because most of his classmates were quickly avo...
219K 9K 65
What happens when Luhan fell in love with the kingka of his new high school that he just newly transferred all the way from China. On the other hand...
183K 8.8K 45
playboy: a man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous . Luhan was just a normal...