Stuck On You [Lesbian]

By LTsmiles8

Raine is doing her best to keep her world under control. Being the most sought after woman is hard when she's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 20

3K 117 38
By LTsmiles8

"I'd like to try what we talked about the other night," Chris said as she looked down.

"Right now?" Raine asked as she threw her bag onto the ground.

Chris smiled, "Yeah. I feel like I'll be in... good hands."

"Okay," Raine smirked before she grabbed a fist full of Chris' black t-shirt and pulled her in for a rough kiss. She forced her tongue into Chris' wet mouth and used her body to push Chris against one of the walls.

Chris hit the wall with a soft landing as she let out a moan that echoed into Raine's mouth. She felt her breathing quicken. She loved it when women took control. In fact, she had been looking forward to the next time she and Raine could continue what they had started. Realizing the context of where they were at, she looked through the only wall made of clear glass. Below the corner room of the building, there cars were passing by below them and people moved in and out of the main entrance.

While Chris was usually more private about her business, Raine was a whole other breed. This woman can have sex almost anywhere.

Raine broke away from the kiss and held onto Chris' wrists. It was the perfect opportunity for her to introduce Chris to some riskier activities. Besides, Raine knew that there was never really a perfect time to explore and feel new adrenaline rushes. She also knew that the spontaneity would feed into the rush.

Chris smirked, "Are you just getting me back for fucking you the way I did?"

Raine laughed and coldly stated, "No, Chris. I don't fuck like you, I fuck better than you."

"I'd like to see that happen... I also sense that still jealous of Chun?" Chris pressed on, not entirely sure of what she was getting herself into, "You know that you and I aren't exactly a monogamous pair..."

Raine imagined, for a brief moment, what it could be like if they were an exclusive couple. Our room would probably be plastered with nerdy school charts and posters of Chinese pop stars. Raine amused herself with the thought and then shook it off. Being around Chris almost every day and waking up to having the woman in her bed was a thought that scared her. She could hardly stand being around Chris for too long before she got on her nerves. Plus, it would also mean that there was no possibility of seeing other women... like Stacy.

Raine chuckled, "Obviously, but I'm mad about the way you stare at her when I'm around," Her eyes cut through Chris' confidence.

Chris stared back with puppy eyes and responded with sarcasm charged in her voice, "I'm sorry babe, next time I'll just stare at your knockers instead."

Raine blinked.

Chris smiled with her mouth open, "Your tits."

Raine rolled her eyes, "Thanks for the translation." British slang.

"You're very welcome," Chris said as she stared at her constrained wrists.

Raine had a feeling that Chris was challenging her to see how far she could go. She pressed her body against Chris' and then whispered, "Do you like when I'm mad at you?"

"Yeah, 'cause you're so bitchy," Chris chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up," Raine hissed and sunk her teeth into Chris' neck.

Chris gasped in surprise as she felt the sharpness poke her skin before she felt suction. The little bit of pain that she had initially felt, suddenly felt good. She felt the muscles in-between her legs involuntarily contract and flex as moisture allowed the folds to easily glide against themselves. Chris whimpered, giving Raine quite the satisfaction.

Encouraged, Raine claimed her territory and left her mark. When she finished, she ran her fingers over it in admiration while Chris closed her eyes to increase the sensation of the touch she was feeling. The spotty violet mark softened into a crimson. She placed her hand on Chris' inner thigh and squeezed with her palm, "What's turning you on? Is it the thought of me fucking you and people being able to see us through the glass?"

Raine pressed her thumb against the crotch of Chris' pants, pushing the material right over her clit with accuracy. Chris let out a low moan in response, her eyes still closed shut.

Raine dug her nails into Chris' hips and licked the curvy cartilage of her ear. She smiled and then whispered, "It's dark out and the lights are on in this room, so people looking in can see us crystal clear."

Chris' eyes shot open as she swallowed hard. They had talked about this before through text and she had revealed that one of her fantasies was to edge her way into milder forms of exhibitionism. That's when she found out that Raine had way more experience than she did in this field. While she was nervous, she trusted Raine completely.

Chris felt the absence of contact between her legs, but that was quickly replaced by the grinding of Raine's hips against hers. Pinned against the wall with nowhere to go, she squirmed with fear as her excited body betrayed her. Chris said in a mere whisper, "Keep talking like that... you're turning me on."

"Like what? Oh you mean like how your needy little body is going to be on display?" Raine raised her eyebrows and slowed her hips to a near stop.

Raine's hot breath on Chris' ear caused a shiver to shoot down her back as she licked her own lower lip. Chris whimpered at the lighter contact between their crotches.

"Or how you're going to be begging for more?" Raine slid her palm and fingers over Chris' ass for a quick squeeze.

"All of it babe," Chris stared into Raine's deep brown eyes.

It was as if Chris was hypnotized and needed to shake it off. Stay in control Chris. She wrapped her free arm around Raine's waist and pulled her in for a hard kiss. She pushed Raine towards the table, but she quickly found herself shoved against the edge of the table instead.

"Where do you think you're going?" Raine slithered her hands down Chris' stomach and unclasped the metal button.

Raine loved the sound of pants coming undone. She unzipped the crotch halfway to find a pair of tight black boxers lined with a gray waistband. Raine stared at Chris, "You want me to take them off don't you?"

Raine slowly dragged her fingernails above the waistband of the boxers as she sensed Chris look down at what she was doing. She smiled at the way Chris' smooth stomach met the boxers and how her cargo pants hung open. This is art. She stared at Chris' sculpted legs for a while before she gave in and ran her hand up and down Chris' inner thighs.

Chris gasped from the sensations of her stomach reacting to Raine's touch and then nodded, "Y-yeah."

Chris gripped the edge of the table harder with both of her hands. All she could think of was how slow everything was moving. It was driving her libido insane, but at the same time, the thought of getting caught was gnawing away at her. She felt the need for them to hurry things along, but Raine seemed to be taking her sweet time.

Meanwhile, Raine continued to stare at Chris while she slowly pulled the black cargo pants down to meet Chris' basketball shoes and took a moment to admire the scene. Next, she placed her hands on the back of Chris' thighs and lifted her onto the edge of the table. Chris straightened her elbows out behind her to hold herself up.

"Touch me," Chris leaned forward and made eye contact with Raine.

"What's the rush?" Raine grinned widely, "This place doesn't close for another hour."

Chris swallowed, "No rush." An hour in here? Someone's bound to notice.

"You sure about that?" Raine ran her index finger over Chris' lower lip, causing it to go ajar.

The thought alone seemed to build more dampness between her legs. It was almost as if Raine had some sort of intuition because her hand moved over Chris' crotch and started to massage it in an agonizingly idle pace.

Chris bit her lower lip to prevent herself from moaning too loudly, before she pulled her eyebrows together and urgently let a sound escape, "Mhmm..." I want this. I want you.

Raine's fingertips quickly found their way overtop of where Chris' clit was housed. They pressed against the thin fabric of the boxers lightly, causing Chris' hips to push up against them and her back to arch.

"You have quite the feminine back when it's arched like that," Raine grinned as she sunk her other hand's fingernails into Chris' back.

Chris felt warmth spread over her face, "I've been told," she said stiffly.

When Chris released her full lower lip, it glistened in a way that called out for Raine's attention. Her head was pulled forward slightly and their lips met in-between Chris' raspy breaths. Without warning, Raine pulled Chris' boxers down and had them around her ankles in no time. She grinned at the streak of smeared cum inside of the black boxers. Nice. Raine's eyes trailed up Chris' toned legs and over to a neatly trimmed darkened area that hugged the folds of her lips. Very nice.

Raine pulled her straight black hair to the side and relished the amount of attention she was getting from Chris. It was written all over Chris' face that she thought Raine was mind blowingly hot. Raine lifted Chris' t-shirt and planted small kisses across her waistline. The smell of sex was intoxicating, but she stayed focussed and deliberate. Raine pulled Chris to the edge of the table.

"You're really wet," Raine purred as she slid a finger up through Chris' lips and over her hardened clit.

Chris' eyes were glued to Raine's movements below. She tried to keep her breathing steady as the finger slid all of her own fluids over her nerves.

Chris squirmed beneath her before she groaned, "I know... so you can't possibly stay mad."

Raine looked up and her icy eyes tore into Chris'. She hovered over Chris and placed her left hand open in front of Chris' chin. This caused Chris' brows to scrunch in a way that posed a silent question.

"Spit," Raine demanded with a stoic look.

Oh I see. Chris leaned forward and continued to maintain eye contact with Raine. She thought Raine's seriousness added to her new look. The woman was vicious and Chris knew that she was at her mercy. Chris helplessly obeyed and swished her tongue in her own mouth before she spiit out a glob onto Raine's palm.

Raine stated ruthlessly, "I'll do what I want. And so will you."

The warm liquid splashed all over as it was rubbed into Chris' clit, causing her to shiver. She quickly glanced out of the window and wondered if anyone was below. All she could picture was Raine over her with her legs spread open.

Chris was pulled back to reality when she felt more pressure on her clit. It was rapidly followed by a very slight push of a finger into her folds. However, the finger stopped pushing further when it was only halfway in. Instead of continuing on its course, it lightly flicked inside of Chris and she let out a gasp. All she wanted to do was push herself onto its entire length and ride it hard. Instead, she was only able to lightly rock back and forth on it teasingly.

Moments later, Raine had Chris squirming against her hand, pushing for more while Raine had full control over her clit. Raine could feel the sleek insides of Chris tense over and over again as she moaned louder. Sensing Chris' increasing inability to keep quiet, Raine muffled her moans by placing her mouth over Chris'.

Chris' breathing hastened as she felt her stomach tense and her muscles clamp onto Raine's teasing finger. She was so wet that she could hardly even feel it in there. She felt the tingle of sweat build up in her as her hips grinded into Raine. Her hands on the desk were the only things that stabilized her body.

Between Raine's tender tongue in her mouth, the vibrations from her own moaning, the rough rubs on her clit, and the half-dipped finger, Chris was about to scream from the overload of sensations. She broke the kiss and gasped in-between heavy breaths through her mouth, "I'm going to cum."

"I thought you were better than that," Raine smirked and then shook her head in dismay, "I'm hardly even touching you."

Raine's remarks drove Chris over the edge. Chris clenched her teeth to suppress a scream as her insides squeezed hard and the fluids crashed over Raine's palm like an avalanche.

When warmth spread over Raine's quads, she was caught off guard. Raine looked down to find cum splattered over her light blue capris, which turned parts of the material darker. You never know who's a squirter. She grinned and continued to work her hands like magic while Chris' body moved harder against her.

"Raine please," Chris begged, as she tried to keep her body relaxed while her chest heaved up and down.

Raine ignored the pleas and watched Chris throw her head back, exposing her thin neck and hint of an adam's apple. She kissed Chris' neck and then went back to work her hands until a second wave came crashing down on Chris.

"Just fuck me already," Chris cried as her cum coated Raine's hand.

Chris was now writhing beneath her and Raine was hardly even touching her clit.

"Sorry love, I don't take orders," Raine sneered.

Raine had her in the palm of her hands. Literally.

"Please Raine, you're... the most ama - AHHHH!" Chris started but was overcome by yet another wave of her body shakng until her pussy clenched and relaxed again.

I could get used to this. Raine smiled to herself as Chris' juices dripped down her forearms. She smiled thoughtfully, "Hmm, tell me who's better at fucking you."

"You. You're a fucking sex god!" Chris cried desperately and then pleaded, "Please just fuck my twat already you're driving me insane."

Raine removed her hands and pulled on Chris' shirt to get her off the table. Next, she spun Chris around and grabbed a handful of the short spiky hair. Her fingers were covered in Chris' cum, but Raine couldn't have cared less. She dug her fingers into Chris' scalp and lightly tugged on it before it was gently pushed her head down to the tabletop so that Chris' stomach laid on the table in a way that made her face the glass wall that allowed outsiders to look in.

Chris could see all the smokers hanging out in small groups out by the entrance. A few even seemed like they could have been looking up at them. Her heart thumped loudly and her ears turned hot. She wanted more.

Suddenly, Chris felt her incredibly wet hole being filled. Intuitively, she spread her legs and flattened her hands on the table to brace herself. She moaned loudly, but she immediately found Raine's hand wrap itself tightly over her mouth, stifling her into silence. All Chris could taste and smell was her own cum.

"Shut up," Raine whispered with a sinister smile.

All three of her fingers drove deeper into Chris. They expertly alternated between pounding against the side that had more friction and the smoother side. Raine was even able to squeeze Chris' tender g-spot between her fingers.

Chris breathed heavily into Raine's hand as she thrust her ass towards Raine's fingers.

Raine sighed, "It's too bad I can't see the view from below. I'd love to watch you get fucked. We should totally film ourselves sometime so I can have you watch it in discomfort."

Chris let out a muffled groan and her eyes widened as she stared out of the building. The thought of someone watching her legs spread out to get pummeled was killing her. All of this is so naughty.

Suddenly, Raine removed the hand over Chris' mouth and placed it back over Chris' throbbing clit. She tapped it with the pads of her fingers gently and could feel Chris' insides react. It became harder and harder for her fingers to move while the muscles clamped down on them as if they were trying to suck the digits in deeper.

Raine bent her elbow more and forced the fingers in and out over and over while the hand over Chris' clit picked up the pace. She could feel herself work up a sweat as her entire body moved to add to the momentum of her thrusts. 

The entire wooden table shook forward and back as it creaked to their movements. The sounds of the table on its own added to Chris' feeling of being used. Chris bit down on her own arm to stop herself from screaming. Her sensitive clit was being tortured by Raine's unforgiving hand and there was nothing she could do but squirm. It was so intense that her bundle of nerves almost went numb. Her muffled moans became more and more frequent as it matched the speed of which Raine was pounding her.

Raine's jaw was clenched as she pushed her forearm harder. Almost there.

Chris' entire body shook before every one of her muscles tightened and let out one final release. She squinted her eyes as she let out consecutive high pitched screams that were muffled into her arm. Her fluids gushed down Raine's elbows like a sprinkler.

Raine hadn't even realized that her teeth had left little indents along the inside of her lip. She pulled her hand out and smirked down at her wet arm. Next, she spread her fingers apart to admire the clear thick fluid that webbed her fingers together. She showed Chris, who shielded her head with her hands and looked down to hide her blush.

Chris fell on the table and started to uncontrollably laugh.

She's cute. Raine smiled with slight amusement at the laughter.

"I don't know why I can't stop laughing," Chris giggled as she pulled her boxers and pants up.

"It happens," Raine shrugged and pulled her close. Raine had gotten many women to a point where they'd laugh after an intense orgasm.

"Yeah, but this is the first time it's happened to me personally," Chris buried her face into Raine's shoulder, trying to hide the huge smile across her face. She smells like clean laundry.

"Did you get all your anger out?" Chris teased.

"Most of it, but I still don't like her," Raine's eyes narrowed.

"I know..." Chris hugged her tightly, "Mmm... You're so good."

"I know, it's because I'm a sex god," Raine puffed her chest out and then added, "and you're quite the squirter."

"Shhh... I just want to feel close to you right now," she smiled into Raine.

Raine held Chris in her arms and waited until Chris' breathing slowed to match her own. It was moments like these that enabled Raine to shut off her brain and allowed her to just be present.

Holy crap this chapter was a lot longer than I had intended! Consider it as a gift that keeps on giving?

Okay, now get your hand out of your pants because we're going to play a game. Yay! A game!

This is your chance: ask me anything about the sex scenes in this book. By anything, I mean ANYTHING... I have a feeling I might regret this, but whatever. Vote and leave your burning questions below and I'll answer as honestly as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
16.6K 470 39
Heather Smith is a simple but gorgeous and a successful woman. She has things that most girls could ever ask for. Young, head-turner, smoking hot sex...
33.6K 3.7K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
89K 2.2K 22
{Discontinued, maybe?} [Currently editing] Welcome, welcome to this book once again! It has been quite a while hm? Let us get started to the story de...