Bad girl meet Bad boy

Von Stay_Weird123

People have hidden past's that they call 'hidden' for a reason. Cher Smith is a 17 year old girl who has a re... Mehr

Thanks to all of you and edit for 2021!
>PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING<
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 *Epilogue*
A/N
GREAT NEWS!
A note to all of you!

Chapter 10

28K 672 254
Von Stay_Weird123

*A week later*

Cher's P.O.V

"Rouge common we are gonna be late!" I yelled pulling on my white skinny jeans and my shoes running down stairs.

We were about to head downtown for the gig. I was so nervous. No nervous is an understatement, I was terrified! Justin and the rest of his friends were gonna be there. Uhg can't I just go live under a rock?

"Sorry!" Rouge huffed running down stairs.

"I'll be there tonight you guys, be careful and good luck!" My mom yelled as Delilah,Rouge,Cheyenne and I ran out the door.

I grabbed my electric guitar and my keyboard and put them in the trunk of my car. It was now 7:35 and our gig started at 8:15. I jumped in my car and Rouge jumped in the passenger seat. I turned around and saw Delilah and Cheyenne drive off. I back up out of the drive way and followed closely behind them.

"Rouge, take my phone, text Brent we are on our way."

She raised her eyebrow at me

"Just do it." I rolled my eyes as I stopped at a red light behind Delilah. I glanced at the clock and it said 7:47

"Damn it." I muttered, stepping on the gas pedal when the light turned green

"dude, chill we will be fine." Rouge laughed "Brent said ok, and that they were on the front row."

"Oh great!" I said a little to loud.

To add on to my freaking problem's they have to sit on the front row!? Uhggggg

About 10 minutes later we pulled into the V.I.P section after showing a guard a form. I jumped out and quickly grabbed my guitar and keyboard hauling it to entrance. Delilah, Cheyenne and Rouge followed closely behind me. We walked down a long hall way and found our dressing room. We ran in and fell to the floor out of breath.

"We are leaving an hour early next time." I huffed out making everyone giggle.

We put on our make-up in less then 5 minutes until someone with a headset opened the door.

"5 minutes ladies." He spoke then closed the door.

We grabbed our stuff and set it up on the curtain-covered stage. My heart stopped beating loudly as I heard them Introduce us.

"Please welcome for our first time guest...Cheyenne, Rouge, Cher and Delilah!

The crowd cheered and whistled.I felt like my heart was gonna come out of my throat. I was playing guitar today because the song we are doing doesn't have much keyboard in it. The curtain raised and the first thing I saw was Justin and everyone else standing up and clapping. They soon sat back down and the stadium got quiet.

"Hello everyone, I'm Cher." I said holding back the quiver in my chest.

"I'm Delilah." Delilah said into her microphone and it went around like that until it came back to me

'I'm Cheyenne."

"And I'm Rouge." She said shyly making the audience chuckle

I smiled and spoke into my microphone. " I'm glad we got accepted for this gig, we have done cover's on Youtube and we love doing it. I hope you guy's like our performance." I said with a smile. Rouge started off the music then Delilah joined in then me. Cheyenne started the drums and Delilah started the song off.

"He was a boy

She was a girl

Can I make it anymore obvious?

He was a punk.

She did ballet.

What more can I say?

He wanted her.

She'd never tell.

Secretly she wanted him as well.

And all of her friends

Stuck up their nose.

And they had a problem with his baggy clothes"

The crowd went wild as we played. I took a glace at Ryder and his mouth was dropped open and his eye's bulged out. I laughed a little to loudly, but at least it seemed like it went to the song.

I wonder what Justin reaction would be.

We all sang the chorus like always.

"He was a skater boy, she said, "See ya later, boy."

He wasn't good enough for her.

She had a pretty face but her head was up in space.

She needed to come back down to earth."

My heart did a little jump when my eye's caught Justin gaze. I smiled and began my solo watching his reaction was priceless.

"Five years from now, she sits at home feeding the baby, she's all alone.

She turns on TV and guess who she sees?

Skater boy rockin' up MTV.

She calls up her friends.

They already know.

And they've all got tickets to see his show.

She tags along, stands in the crowd.

Looks up at the man that she turned down."

I couldn't help a little smirk that appeared on my face when I glanced at Justin

"He was a skater boy, she said, "See ya later, boy."

He wasn't good enough for her.

Now he's a superstar slamming on his guitar

does your pretty face see what he's worth "He was a skater boy, she said, "See ya later, boy."

He wasn't good enough for her.

Now he's a superstar slamming on his guitar

does your pretty face see what he's worth

Rouge sang her solo next making all the boy's cheer, I think she's like a "Kid brother" to them, but in this case "Kid sister"

"Sorry, girl, but you missed out.

Well, tough luck, that boy's mine now.

We are more than just good friends.

This is how the story ends.

Too bad that you couldn't see...

See the man that boy could be.

There is more than meets the eye,

I see the soul that is inside.

He's just a boy, and I'm just a girl.

Can I make it anymore obvious?

We are in love.

Haven't you heard how we rock each other's world?"

Then Delilah and Rouge sang the next part together.

"I met the skater boy, I said, "See ya later, boy.

I'll be backstage after the show.

I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote about a girl you used to know."

Then I sang the ending

"I met the skater boy, I said, "See ya later, boy.

I'll be backstage after the show.

I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote about a girl you used to know."

People jumped out of their seat when we finished. Zoe, Chole and Valorie were jumping up and down and the boy's just sat the shocked. I winked at Justin and blushed at the amount of yells.

"Thank's guys! We had so much fun!" Delilah said into the mic making the yells die down.

"We love doing this and I hope we can do it more! I yelled and ran off stage.

Ryder's P.O.V

Oh....My....God....

Brent's P.O.V.

Dayummmmm!

Aiden's P.O.V.

They were awesome!!! I'm hungry were is Dameon..

"Dameoooon"

Dameon's P.O.V.

Wow...

"Dameoooon"

What does the leprechaun want now!?

Justin's P.O.V

Holy shit!

I was still staring at the stage when I was interrupted by Aiden's whine.

"Dameoooon"

"What?" Dameon asked

"I'm hungry."

Then I had an Idea.

"Let's go find them, We can go to Nando's" I suggested.

They all nodded except Aiden.... He screamed

"NANDO'S" He ran down the Isle down to the back of the stage.

I rolled my eyes and we all followed him. We all walked back stage. I wasn't really listing to the conversations from behind me. I was just concentrating on finding Cher. The last week we all have been getting along. It was a weird, but good feeling. I guess you could say we are all sort of friends. I followed Aiden's screams until 4 more were added.

I guess he found them.

I jogged up to Aiden in the girls dressing room and saw them in shorts and tank tops. Sitting around I guess trying to catch there breath after screaming when Aiden barged in. I laughed at Cher as she stood up from the couch glaring at Aiden

"We are going to Nando's!" Aiden yelled.

"Uhg fine." Rouge huffed.

she's just like her sister. Well used to act like her sister anyway.

They all stood up and got a jacket on and grabbed all there stuff. When we got out to the parking garage they all put their stuff in their car's

"We will meet you there." Cher said turning to me, closing her trunk.

They all nodded and headed to their car. I made sure they were out of sight before I pushed her up against the side of her car.

"Justin, not here." She mumbled glaring at me, but when I looked in her eyes that screamed "kiss me"

"You were amazing tonight." I whispered in her ear, I felt her shiver and I smirked.

I pressed my lips to hers not being able to wait anymore. Her lips moved with mine and her hands went straight to my hair tugging on it. I growled and pulled back. Cher smirked at me then pushed me back a little more. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me forward till her lips were by my ear and she whispered.

"You'll pay Sparks." She growled and nibbled on my ear making me moan. "See you at dinner." She smirked and got in her car driving off.

I shook my head and let out a sigh. She will be the death of me.

Delilah's P.O.V

We were all sitting at a large table waiting for Cher and Justin. I sat by Ryder, Dameon sat by Chloe next to us and Rouge, Valorie and Aiden sat by each other next to them, Zoe and Brent sat in front of Dameon and Chloe across the table and Cher and Justin were gonna sit in front of me and Ryder. Ryder and I were secretly holding hands under the table. His thumb ran over the top of my wrist making me shiver, but feel warm inside. He continuously kept whispering in my ear how beautiful I was tonight and how well I did. A waitress came up and ordered everyone's drink then came to Harry and I. She gave Ryder a wink. Her face was caked with make up and her skirt to high you can see her knickers. I rolled my eye's in disgust trying not to go off on her ass and blow Ryder and I's cover. I stared at the table not making eye contact with our waitress. I was so close to beating her cake-faced ass, but Ryder squeezed my hand making me relax a bit. He ordered a Chocolate milk for me and he got a Sprite. After she left Justin and Cher walked in annoying the hell out of each other like always.

"Just shut up Justin! I was already going past the speed limit!" Cher yelled quietly as she sat down

"You were still slow!" He yelled back

"Then why didn't you go around me dumbass!"

There was no response from Justin making everyone at our table burst out laughing earning some looks.

"You guy's are like perfect for each other." Chloe laughed.

Instantly Cher snapped her head and glared at her, but she only laughed more. She rolled her eyes knowing she couldn't stay mad at her. Justin chuckled. The waitress came back to order Justin and Cher's drinks. She winked at Justin like she did Ryder and Cher didn't seem to hold anything back, but of course she had nothing to hide.

"Ha hun, you might want to go to the bathroom, wash your face off a bit and don't forget to pull down your skirt you don't want to draw attention to yourself." She smirked

The skanky blonde scoffed and stomped her foot turning around and walking away. A minute later a older woman walked up smiling at us.

"Are you guy's ready to order?" She asked politely

We all nodded and we ordered our food. Aiden practically ordered everything on the menu so we all just split his food. We had a very funny dinner, everyone seemed to be getting along very well. It's just the only two people who havn't seemed to 'click' like the rest of us is Cher and Justin. Right now we were all nibbling on our food and joking around.

"Cher did you mean to laugh during the song?" Dameon asked

"Funny story, actually no, I saw Ryder's face when Delilah started singing and couldn't help, but laugh."

Ryder tensed,but laughed after a minute hiding his embarrassed face

"All your faces were priceless." Rouge said taking a bite of chicken.

"That's true." I said laughing.

"Well you guy's were like amazing!" Brent said "Rouge were did you learn to play like that you like what 16!?"

She pointed to me and Cher.

"I actually play keyboard, but I can still play guitar. That song didn't really have a keyboard part. Our best video I think was the one we did last week. 'Red Planet' You could really hear Rouge's bass skills." Cher said trying to sound professional making everyone laugh.

Aiden pulled out his phone and typed in our video. The boy's hudled around and then I heard Rouge's solo.I looked to her and she was red she looked like a tomato. After they were done they all looked at Rouge with there mouths dropped. She did the little 'Epp' sound and hit her head on the table like the Nutcase did in 'The Breakfast Club' she loved that movie. When she did that it made everyone burst out laughing. Rouge was alway's the funny one other then Justin After dinner we all went our seperate way's except me and Ryder. I followed him to his house and now we were in his bed cuddling and watching 'The Breakfast Club' I laughed when he put it in.

"Your beautiful." He whispered in my ear about 30 minutes into the video/

"Whatever." I huffed hiding my face into his chest.

He laughed and pulled me closer I was starting to drift off to sleep when the last thing I heard sent my head spinning.

"I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's not very good,but oh well :P Tell me what you thing I would love your opinions!! No hate please!

Vote, Comment, Fan!

Peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 206 39
Not edited Olivia has never had an easy life, and it just gets more complicated when she catches a certain someone's attention. It doesn't matter t...
83 0 24
A teenage girl goes through a lot of difficult situations. She met a guy and fell in love with him even though she wasn't suppose to. Her decisions m...
10.6K 299 23
One word to describe my life? Complicated. Now you might ask, "why does she think her life is complicated?" Here's the answer, I Nicole Harley am bes...
433K 11.5K 30
Megan Smith is 16 years old and a sophomore in high school, she's what you would call the typical good girl. Jacey Knight is 18 years old and is a se...