Bad girl meet Bad boy

By Stay_Weird123

People have hidden past's that they call 'hidden' for a reason. Cher Smith is a 17 year old girl who has a re... More

Thanks to all of you and edit for 2021!
>PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING<
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 *Epilogue*
A/N
GREAT NEWS!
A note to all of you!

Chapter 8

28.7K 721 98
By Stay_Weird123

Delilah's P.O.V

'ohhhh shit...' I thought

"Rouge W-what are you doing?" I stutter over my words slightly

She rolls her eye's "Well it's a party, I'm a teenager." She said in a matter of factly tone of voice.

'Dude she sounds like Cher, but Did she just roll her eyes at me?? Oh hell nah.' I thought angrily

I stood up and she seemed to notice what she did.

"Shit sorry Delilah." She said looking down at the floor.

'Excuse me when did Cher or me let you cuss?" I snapped.

"Sorry." She mummbled,but then her head shot up with an angry look.

"What are you doing with him?" She sneered glaring at Ryder

"Rouge shut up and let me explain." I hissed getting irritated. Rouge sent her friends away and walked over and sat on the couch in front of me and Ryder.

I sat down by Ryder and he intertwined our fingers. I smiled at him. I turned to face Rouge and saw she was drinking. I stood up and knocked the drink out of her hands spilling it over the carpet, but I was so mad right now I could care less.

"What the hell do you think your doing!?" I yelled making her flinch and earning some looks. I brushed them off and Ryder pulled me back down on the couch.

"I'm sorry, please don't tell Cher! " She rambled on. "I won't tell her about you and Ryder please." She was practiclly begging me

"Rouge again, shut up!" I shouted getting louder when I said "shut up'' "I won't tell as long as you don't speak of me and Ryder to anyone." I enficized 'Anyone'

She nodded and stood up. "I promise, can I go now?" She said eager to get back to her friends.

I nodded and she left a bit more quickly than she walked in.

"Can we trust her?" Ryder whispered in my ear making me shiver slightly like he did a few weeks ago on the first day of school, but thats another story.

I nodded and blushed facing him again. "Of course, at least I think" I muttered a little unsure of myself.

He nodded in understanding and he smiled at me showing me his dimples. Being the weirdo I am I poked one making him pout and making me giggle, I stopped instantly covering my mouth. I hated when I giggled, but I can tell by the way he smiled wider that he loved it.

"That was the most adorable sound ever." He chuckled looking at me.

I shook my head still covering my mouth making him laugh and it was the most beautiful sound.

He leaned over and removed my hand and kissed me. Butterflies once again erupting in my stomach. I smiled as we kissed. The rest of the night until we left was filled with laughter, telling stories and stealing kisses. Around 12:30 was when we left and he drove me home with a sweet kiss goodnight.

Justin's P.O.V

I stood in the middle of the court shooting free throw's. It was maybe 12:45 and Dameon and Brent were sitting on the bleachers talking. Aiden left maybe 30 minutes ago because his mom wanted him home. We were waiting to see if Ryder would show up and sure enough maybe 5 minutes later I heard the scuffle of sneakers on the court behind me.

"Why are you so late." I asked him without turning around to look at him. I was kinda irritated don't ask me why. I just think that he is hiding something from me.

'swish'

He coughed " Home stuff you know, Gemma and mom."

I wasn't sure I believed him, I take that back I didn't believe him, but I pushed it away. "You still up to practice?" I asked trying to push the annoying tone I had away.

"Sure." He tossed his bag towards the bleachers. Brent caught it sending it back as they stood up grabbing thier bags

"We are gonna hed home mate." Dameon said yawning

"See ya." I mumbled waving them off, shooting a basket

They left leaving me and Ryder to practice. I stood at the free throw line and lined up my shot. I jumped and flicked my wrist sending the ball flying through the air and into the net.

'swish'

"There is a baseball game tomorrow, You wanna go." Ryder asked catching my throw and shooting one for himself before throwing it back to me.

I shrugged "Sure why not." I shot one more before taking the ball placing in on the ground and sat on it. Ryder came and sat on the ground next to me.

"You okay mate?" He asked

"yeah." I mumbled as I stiffiled a yawn.

I wasn't. I couldn't get Cher out of my mind. After I left her house for practice today, I just couldn't focus on anything. Even Aiden stole the ball from me and that rarely happens. Cher is just so amazing and unlike any girl. She keeps me guessing and I used to think that I would like that in a girl, but hell it's frustrating as fuck. I'm supposed to be Justin Sparks the player, Not Justin Sparks the Love-struck teenager.

I hadn't notice I was lost in thought until I was pushed back and landed on the ground with a loud thump. I heard a few giggles from behind me. I turned around to see Cher and Valorie walking into the basketball court and once again as cliche' as it sounds it felt like everything went in slow motion when she was smiling an walking towards me.

"Clumsy are we?" Cher laughed making everything go back to normal speed at least in my head/ I glared at Ryder and stood up playing it cool, like always.

"What are you doing here?" I asked playfully teasing her.

"Because I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to go for a walk and I stopped at Valories and we walked by here." She explained as she sat down on the bleachers with her feet out in front of her and crossing her ankles.

I laughed. We were all there for another hour, until Valorie being the 'preppy' she is, left. I don't like using that term. I mean she was a prep, she was a perfect. She went home and Ryder left after her leaving me and Cher alone.

'Thank's Ryder remind me not to save you next time your in a rut.' I thought

"So Sparks, How's your game?" She smirked walking up to me.

"Better than yours." I smirked back

"In your dreams." She walked closer to me until her lips were inches from mine. "So , you think your better than me?" She whispered making her fruity breath fan against my lips driving me crazy

"I know it." Then she did something unexpected.

She stole the ball from me. She ran down the court with me running behind her after I realized when she had done. She turned around and saw me behind her and she squealed and laughed while turning around running backwards.

"No Justin go away!!" She ran backwards until she tripped making me fall on top of her. I caught myself and pushed up inches away from Cher's face.

"who has better game now." I smirked looking at her lips then her eyes.

Instead of answering she quickly wrapped her hands around my neck and slammed our lips together. A jolt ran through my body,but I kissed back eagerly. I slid my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance and surprisingly she allowed me. I slid my tongue into her mouth loving the taste of her. Our tongues danced together and she moaned softly as I tugged on her bottom lip. God I loved that sound. Our make-out session lasted for 3 minutes. We pulled back and sat up as she took a deep breath.

"Drive me home?" She asked a few minutes later

I smiled and nodded I stood up helping her up and I walked over to my back packing up my stuff as Cher and I started the drive to her house. The last question I asked her before she walked inside was something that has been lingering on my mind for day's.

"Hey Cher?" I stopped her.

"Hm?" She said one hand on the door knob

"Will I ever get a chance with you?" I asked quietly.

She took a deep breath. "No." She said bluntly and said a quick goodbye and walked inside.

I know I will not give up about knowing her. I will find out. I walked to my car jumping in and driving off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blah! I'm tired :P haha I need to stop being a nerd. I hope you guy's liked this chapter!

Vote, Comment, Fan!!

Tell me what you think!!

Peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 0 24
A teenage girl goes through a lot of difficult situations. She met a guy and fell in love with him even though she wasn't suppose to. Her decisions m...
573 91 41
In most people's eyes, they see Rose Hartwell as a nerd and a happy girl. But they don't know that she keeps everything to herself. She thought acts...
1.6K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...
145 30 6
The story starts with a rich girl falling in love before she realised the love she failed in it, which makes her cold hearted, then zaria moved to a...