Supernatural one shots

By Foxtrot52

Just another supernatural one shot book. If you would like you can request Something. If not, that cool too... More

Author quickie
Dean x Reader; happy days
All we do is drive
All we do is drive (part 2)
Mess is mine Sam X reader
Getting carried away (Jensen XReader)
Mess is mine (Part 2) Sam x Reader
Just a quick note
Drunk confessions (Dean x Reader)
An
Its okay [Dean]
Broken [Cas]
"I love you" [Sam]
Heres a story
Just like a star
Growing up
Smooth as whiskey [Jensen x Reader]
Smooth as whiskey, pt 2 [Jensen x Reader]
Strange occurances [Tfw x Dean x Reader]
Strange occurances pt. 2 [TFW x Dean x Reader]
The convention
Filming
Future
Filming [pt. 2]
White wine
Auditions
Auditions, PT. 2
A TAD Bit of an Authors note
Acting; Day one (Part 3 to Auditions)
AN
Another crummy authors note, oh well..
Better Love
3 A.M Confessions [Dean XReader]
Little things [Dean X Reader]
Hair time [J2 x Reader]
AN bc Holy Son OF a Bitch 2k!
Important Author's Note
Hair Time Pt. 2 [J2 x Reader]
A little fresh air [Crowley x Cass xReader]
About the Author
A/n
Post stage time [SPN CASTx Reader]
Morning sunshine [Jensen x Reader]
Elevator Ride
Shower Trouble
Snow on quiet streets [Jensen x Reader]
Is sleep an option? (Winchesters x Reader)
Early Morning [SPN x Reader]
Its a party [SPN x Reader] (Pt. 2 of Early Morning)
(Pt.3 to Early Morning) Its a wonderful life
I'm the princess (Pt. 4 to Early Morning)
Uh, surprise? (Pt. 5 to early morning) (SPN x Reader)
QUESTION
Snapchat (Misha x Reader)
Gas station stop (Winchesters x Reader)
Happy birthday to..
The Demon Trap Skirt
Moana (Dean, Sam X Reader)
A FaceTime Cheer Up (J2M X Reader)
Advice (Cast X Reader)
This is it [Dean X Reader]
Run Me Down [Jensen X Reader]
Hello
Shine A Little Brighter, Loves.
Hi everyone
Slow morning
I'm going to let you guys in.
Holy
War On Me [Reader X Dean, Sam]
Just You Wait [Pt. 2 of War On Me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Calling For Their Mercy [Pt. 3 to War on me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Thoughts for the day....
The Cake [Dean X Reader]
Zombie
Tangled Tongue, Exhausted Mind [Boys X Reader]
Excuse me...what? [Dean X Reader]
Unspoken [The Boys X Alex]
Um, hi, guys.

They see me rollin', they hatin'..[Jared xReader]

4.5K 110 45
By Foxtrot52

Synopsis: Jared's working out, (yay!) and you finish your scenes for the day. So you go meet up with Jared and see him lifting and pushing this huge tractor tire back and forth...until you come along (;

~~

"And...CUT! That's all for today guys!" The director yelled. You heard everyone say "good scene" and "see ya later," being exchanged, you waved to Misha and Jensen, since Jared didn't have to shoot today.

What did he decide to do?

Freaking work out. He's already a moose-man, he doesn't need to be the hulk or anything.

Walking to your trailer, you see Jared, with his trainer and body guard, lifting and pulling this huge ass tire.

"Hey,______!" Some of the guys called.

"Hey, everyone!" You smile, watching Jared push the tire over. Watching him gives you an idea, making you smile like the Cheshire Cat.

"Hey, Jare?" You ask with a curious tone, watching his back muscles—those glorious back muscles— freeze.

"Yes,______?" He asks, with the same tone, looking over at you with a tired and confused expression.

"Could you lift the tire up?" You ask with a mischievous look in your eyes.

"Uh, sure." He says, chuckling. He lifts the tire up, leaving it like that. "Now what?"

"You'll see!" You said, walking over to this tire, may I say that it's twice your size of your petite figure.

Climbing in, you laugh at how stupid this is going  to be. Pushing the inside of the tire, you start rolling in the direction you want.

"Later, bitches!" You laugh, pushing yourself around set.

"______! Where are you going?!" Jared yells, bending over from how hard he was laughing.

"Nana, na, nana! They see me Rollin', they hatin'!" You scream at the top of your lungs, pointing at Jensen as you roll by him. None the less, he was confused, but he still chuckled.

"I was making that steady wager, getting that figure, but now they see me rollin', rollin', Rollin' in this tire." You sing, your voice vibrating off the inside of  the tire.

You slow yourself down, coming close  of the parking lot and you rather not hit any cars today.

"Push it, push it, push it real good! You heard me, I said push it, push it, push it real good!" You sing, smiling as you watch everyone videoing you.

You started getting goofy with it, standing in a fighting stance — like you're fighting the tire— going a little faster and getting more stealthy with your footwork.

"Hello, let me introduce you to, the characters in the show. One says yes, one says no. Decide– which voice in your head, you can keep alive." You sing the opening verse to "I dare you" by shinedown.

"Even in madness, I know you still believe. Paint me on canvas so I become what you could never be." You stop, slow down, and go in the other direction. Going back in a normal footwork, pushing the tire. "I dare you to tell me to walk through fire. Wear my soul and call me a liar. I dare you to tell me to walk through fire! I dare you to tell me, I dare you to–!" You get stopped, you don't know what by, yet, but it caused you to go into sheer panic.

"No! No, no, no, no, aaahhhh, no!" You scream as the tire falls to the ground. You land on your back with a hard thud, the wind being knocked out of your chest.

"Ugh...I'm okay!" You groaned, sticking a thumbs up outside the tire. Suddenly you hear everyone burst out laughing. Are they laughing at me? Never, they are laughing at the stupid thing you did, because it was funny. Hilarious even, you thought to yourself.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" You hear Jared ask, chuckling a little.

"Oh, peachy." You stretch your arms out towards him. "Help?" You ask, giving him puppy eyes, that could challenge his own.

"Oh, fine. Even though you got yourself into this mess." He laughs.

"Hey!! You were the one pushing the tire, it was tempting me..."'you say with a sly smile. "Besides, what the hell did I bump into?" You ask as Jared helps you out of the enormous tire.

"Me, you asshole!" Misha says, laughing.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? Are you hurt—did you break anything?! Please say you're okay?!" You ask, a million questions coming out at once.

"Whoa, whoa, _______, I'm alright!" He says, grabbing your hands from his face. What could you say? You were checking every inch to make sure he really was okay.

"Are you sure?" You ask, tears glazing over your (eye color) eyes.

"Yes, really. No need to cry kiddo." He smiles, reassuring you.

"Fine...ha, by the way. How did you not see a giant tire coming your way?" You chuckled.

"I was on my phone....speaking of...." He trails off, patting his pockets of his pants and jacket. "Where is my phone?"  Looking around, you spot it a few feet behind him.

"Uh...Misha?" You say, swallowing the lump in your throat and clenching your jaw. You point to his shattered phone that lays on the ground. You were beating yourself up over it, no matter how many times Misha says it's fine. You look down, trying to keep the tears at bay.

"What– oh, damn it."
"Ill buy you a new one." You offered, fighting tears.

"What? No!"

"Seriously! I just knocked you over and shattered your phone. Let me buy you a new one, please?"

"But, it's fine. Shit happens. Nothing I can't afford." Misha said. Reassuring you once more.
You shoot him puppy dog eyes, the best ones you can muster up.

"Misha, really, it's on me, man, I feel bad about it..." You say, black dots swimming in your vision. Before you know it, you hear people yelling and then it was lights out.

\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\///////\\\\\\/////

You don't remember what the hell happened, but you woke up in your trailer, someone holding your hand, and hushed voices.

"That was hilarious. I just hope she's okay..." One voice says, you recognize it as Jensen's. How can anyone forget that smooth whiskey voice?

"She'll be fine. The nurse said she'll just have a mild concussion when she wakes up." Another voice says, Jared. From the sounds of it, he's close.  Your cheeks heat up and you try to keep your breathing calm.

"Shh...you're gonna get a pillow to the face if you don't be quiet." You say sarcastically, slowly opening your eyes. You see four heads snap in your direction. Looking around the trailer, you find four people—Jared, Jensen, Misha, and Mark S.

"Sorry, hey. You okay? How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" Jared asks, worriedly.

"I'm fine, Mother."  You laugh, giving him a sarcastic smirk.
"Yup, she's good." Jensen laughs, shaking his head.
Jared flips his hair and scoffs, "honey, I'll take care of you real good." He says dramatically.
You, Shepard, Jensen and Misha bust out laughing, Jared joins in a moment later, once he's done being dramatic.

You felt a hand squeeze yours and you looked down at the intertwined fingers, following the arm connected, only to end up looking into Jared's ever-changing hazel eyes.

"Hi." You whisper.
"Hey. Seriously, are you okay?" He asks, worry in his eyes.
"Really, I'm good, Jare." You say, as Jared places an elbow between your hip and the back of the couch, his arm draped over your waist, still holding your hand. You blush at the close contact. True, you and Jared are pretty damn close in general, but he wasn't this touchy-feely in front of the guys. What happened while i was out? You asked yourself.

"How long have I been out?" You ask, squeezing Jared's hand before you bring it up to your lips, leaving a kiss on the back of it. You look up and catch a small smile from him.

"A couple of hours." Jensen replied, grabbing a bottle of water and a couple of pills, assuming it was headache medicine. "Here, kid, drink up."

"Thanks." You say, sitting up and popping the meds into your mouth, washing them down with water. "You know, no matter how many times you call me kid, I'm still around the same age as y'all." You laugh, shaking your head, which only caused a nauseous feeling. You groaned. This is going to be a long night.

"But you're still the youngest." Misha says, chuckling.

"Shut it, old man!" You point your finger, a pout on your lips and your brows furrowed. "What if Shepard is the youngest?" You waggled your eye brows, winking at him as he chuckled.

"How nice of a compliment, darling. You're still the squirt of the family." He laughed, making Jensen fist pump the air in victory.

You groaned and laughed, shaking your head. Which was a mistake, because it made you feel dizzy/nauseous again. Wait, no, that's not a feeling, that's actually something coming up.

You let go of Jared's hand and spring up off the couch, sprinting to your bathroom, making it to the toilet just in time. Within seconds of putting the seat up and landing on your knees, you upchuck whatever was in your stomach.

"Uh....fuck." You groaned. You wrap your hair around your hand as you puked again. "Well, there goes my lunch." You close your eyes, resting your head on your arm that's laid across the toilet bowl. Waiting to see if you'll vomit again, someone comes in and starts rubbing your back. "This sucks."

"I know." Jared says, rubbing your back in slow, relaxing circles. He grabs your hair as you let it go, puking the rest of the contents in your stomach up.

"I think... I think I'm good." You say in between breaths.  You lean back into Jared's chest, turning your body around, so your legs are draped across his thigh. He wraps his arms around your waist.

"Do you wanna go home or stay in your trailer?" He asks, unsure where you want to go.

"My trailers fine." You say. A minute later Jared picks you up bridal style and carries you to your bed. You burry your face into the crook of his neck, closing your eyes as the motion of his walk soothes you. He gently places you on your bed, kissing your forehead.

"Aw, look, an affectionate moose. Rare." Mark says, chuckling with sass, but you heard the smile in his voice. You know for a fact, that Jared was sending him a bitch face.

"Is there anything you need, ________, before I leave for the day?" Jensen asked, coming to sit next to you.

"Um...get my car keys, go to my apartment and grab clothes for me. Just make sure they match, you ass. And you know, the basics– bra, panties, socks." You say. You think it would be awkward since your sending Jensen to get clothes for you and go through you panty drawer. Wrong, he's your best friend and he doesn't mind. "And um, I don't know, extra blanket and pillows..." You use your fingers as a checklist, pointing  to each one. "Uh, I think that's it. And whatever you would think of."

"You got it kid." He smiles, kissing your cheek before grabbing your keys and leaving.

"Is there anything I could do?" Misha asks. You smile and shake your head.

"No Misha. Just get some rest, because you're the one that got hit with the damn tire. Say hey to Victoria and the kids for me. Oh, and I'm still buying you a phone." You say, earning a groan in return from Misha.

"Fine, honey. Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." Misha kisses your forehead and leaves.

"Sleep well, darling. I'll see you later on." Mark says, tucking a few strands of hair behind your ear.

"Bye, Mark. Say hey to the misses and give that lovely baby of yours a kiss on the forehead for me." You smile and wave goodbye.

Jared comes back in, carrying in some food.

"Dude, when did you leave?" You asked, confused.

He laughs, "I walked out with Jensen. I went to the grocery store to pick up something that'll help your head and stomach. Mostly soup and medicine." He smiles shyly, like he was caught doing a good deed.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that, Jare." You said, standing up and going to stand next to him. You wrap your arms around his waist, your head barely just coming up to his chest.

"Oh but I did, I don't mind." He smiles, wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth now and get this disgusting taste out of my mouth." You say, pulling away from the warmth of his body, even though you didn't want to. He left his hands on your shoulders, staring into your eyes, before kissing you on your forehead.

Coming back from the bathroom, you lay down back on your bed. Jared was sitting on the couch, looking at something on his phone.

"Jared....Jare......Jared." You whispered, but he was still glued to his phone. So you had the brilliant idea to throw a pillow at him.

"Hey!" He said, his face in a mixture of shock and surprise before he glared at you.

"What? I didn't do anything." You shrugged, burying yourself into your bed more. Jared just giggled and shook his head. "Jare? Will you  stay with me for the night?"
He looked at you and smiled, that dazzling smile that would make any girl swoon. "I would love too." He says, coming to lay with you.

"What were you watching?" You ask.
"The video of you earlier. It's hilarious." He replied, giving you a deep chuckle, one that sends shivers down your spine. Jared lays behind you, pulling you into him, your back to his chest. You use his toned and fairly tanned shoulder/biceps as a pillow, as he nuzzled his nose into your hair.

"Can I watch it?" You ask, sounding like a little kid.

"Of course, silly." He pulls his phone back out, showing you the video.

After it ends, after a few minutes of hearing you singing and being stupid, of you falling and seeing Misha fall, you laugh by the way, you start to doze off, Jared not far off behind you.

"Hey Jare...? There's something I gotta say before I pass out."

"Yeah?" His voice raspy, but hot.

"I....I love you. I'm in love with you. And I mean it. I have for so damn long. I really do love you." You confess, carding your fingers through his hair. You watch as a smile creeps into his lips and his eyes fill with adoration and love.

"I love you, ______. Ever since season three. I'm in love with you, with everything about you." Jared says, as he cups your cheek. He looks into your eyes, like he's asking for permission, you nod and both meet in the middle, pouring every emotion you felt for each other into that kiss.

Little did you know, Jensen came back when y'all were watching the video. Smiling like an idiot, hearing y'all finally confess your love for each other. He took a picture of y'all cuddle up together and fast asleep, posting it to Twitter. What a creeper right?

"[youre @name on Twitter, if you don't have one make one up.] and @jarpad cuddling after a long day of working out, dancing and singing in a tire, and breaking people's phones. Aren't they just the cutest? (;"

Then the realization crosses his mind...

How is he gonna get out of your trailer without waking you two up?

Especially before the notification goes off.

Run, Jensen. Quietly, at first, but run.

///////\\\\\\//////\\\\\\\/////\\\\\

Well that, was long, but it was extremely cute.

Sorry it was so long but it was worth it.

I hope you enjoyed it ☺️

Vote, comment, share if you'd like.

Anyways,

Later mon chèris 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.1K 143
You know the drill... if you've read the first book. Enjoy!! (Same peeps: Sam, Dean, Cas, Jared, Jensen, Misha) AND NEW APPEARANCE BY Jack (the Nephi...
9.6K 244 16
I'm in love with the show SuperNatural. So I decided to make my own little short story. It's all about a girl named Ashley who is also a hunter like...
202K 2.7K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
125K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...