Kickin it with everyone

By skylertotigerlily

What happens when kickin it collides with girl meets world, agents of shield, mighty med, lab rats, and Liv a... More

Introduction
Travel
Roonie's
Hanging out
Dojo
Where!
Gmw here i come
Red Carpet Prep
Bree are you okay?
Today's the red carpet
New people
Back to lab rats
Maya's secret
Going home
The show
Plans
New memory
Leaving
Sam Meet Lily
Staying here
Saturday
Captured
Hope
Quest
Leaving
New folks
Jasper
You
Clean up
Dragon's mark
My element
My team
Breath
Silence
Home for all
Reveal
Enemy
First scene
School
Guess who's back
Let's save my world
We're going on a trip
The Tribe
Friend or Foe
Old enemy or Old friend
Train tracks
Last tribal shot
Say good bye to old lives
Iced over
You left me to die
Final battle
Leave
New family
Don't die
Open your eyes
Stars
Dojo and me
Attacked from the inside
Elements will save
Look at me
Home again
Authors note

Saving family

30 0 0
By skylertotigerlily

Skye's pov

I hopped off the train with Leo and we walked to a house that was going to be our base. I took the office with its one window and put all of my computer stuff there. There wasn't a lot and there was enough room to put all the other supplies with room to spare. We looked over our plan and made a few minor adjustments. After that we ate and went to bed. We got up to plan one last time when I got a notification about the area we were trying to look at. The people there shut the systems down and so I couldn't hack them. We needed to get into the area where the system was to turn it back on. I told Leo and we both grabbed, as I nicknamed them, night night guns and headed out. We arrived and somehow we got separated, but I couldn't stop. I ran in taking down everyone in the first room. Then, slinking down the halls I found my way into a room with access to the system. I was about to go to the system when a group of men came in. Crap. I was surrounded by the three of them and before I could do anything one of them spoke. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? I don't know everything but I know something you want to know. He uncovered a hidden door and opened it. He went in and out behind him came Faith. I had met her a year ago and she had died in an explosion, apparently I was wrong. One thing I noticed she lost her leg. The man held out a small piece of tech and as it attached it extended into a leg. I was in shock as with one of the others she walked towards the door. I didn't realize what was about to happen before I felt a rush of air and heard the first bang quickly followed by a second. Though the second sounded like it was out of surprise. It was a girl who jumped in front of me taking the two shot. She laid still on the ground next to me. I felt pain in my stomach before I heard another bang. He shot me. He really shot me. I was in a daze as he strode over and shot the other girl one last time. He then hugged me and I felt more pain as another slug entered my stomach. My eyes closed and darkness filled my eyes. I opened my eyes and realization came to me. I slowly dragged my self to the wall and leaned in it. Before the world disappeared once more I whispered one word. "Help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.1K 46
*Book two of Secretly Super, the Lab Rats story* Lab Rat D, but known as Destiny, finds herself intertwined with a brand new team called the Elite Fo...
71.9K 1.7K 39
Brase fanfic w/some Kick. Bree and Chase like each other but don't know yet. All because of a prank started by Chase and Jack, Bree and Kim decide to...
19.9K 211 53
this story will focus on an alternate universe of lobotomy that was aside from the agents who manage the abnormalities in the facilities they are hou...
15.9K 169 40
What happens when a new girl joins the lab rats team will they accept her it's all.about love happiness even jealousy will they tell her that there n...