Supernatural one shots

By Foxtrot52

Just another supernatural one shot book. If you would like you can request Something. If not, that cool too... More

Author quickie
Dean x Reader; happy days
All we do is drive
All we do is drive (part 2)
Mess is mine Sam X reader
Getting carried away (Jensen XReader)
Mess is mine (Part 2) Sam x Reader
Just a quick note
Drunk confessions (Dean x Reader)
An
Its okay [Dean]
Broken [Cas]
"I love you" [Sam]
Heres a story
Just like a star
Growing up
Smooth as whiskey [Jensen x Reader]
They see me rollin', they hatin'..[Jared xReader]
Strange occurances [Tfw x Dean x Reader]
Strange occurances pt. 2 [TFW x Dean x Reader]
The convention
Filming
Future
Filming [pt. 2]
White wine
Auditions
Auditions, PT. 2
A TAD Bit of an Authors note
Acting; Day one (Part 3 to Auditions)
AN
Another crummy authors note, oh well..
Better Love
3 A.M Confessions [Dean XReader]
Little things [Dean X Reader]
Hair time [J2 x Reader]
AN bc Holy Son OF a Bitch 2k!
Important Author's Note
Hair Time Pt. 2 [J2 x Reader]
A little fresh air [Crowley x Cass xReader]
About the Author
A/n
Post stage time [SPN CASTx Reader]
Morning sunshine [Jensen x Reader]
Elevator Ride
Shower Trouble
Snow on quiet streets [Jensen x Reader]
Is sleep an option? (Winchesters x Reader)
Early Morning [SPN x Reader]
Its a party [SPN x Reader] (Pt. 2 of Early Morning)
(Pt.3 to Early Morning) Its a wonderful life
I'm the princess (Pt. 4 to Early Morning)
Uh, surprise? (Pt. 5 to early morning) (SPN x Reader)
QUESTION
Snapchat (Misha x Reader)
Gas station stop (Winchesters x Reader)
Happy birthday to..
The Demon Trap Skirt
Moana (Dean, Sam X Reader)
A FaceTime Cheer Up (J2M X Reader)
Advice (Cast X Reader)
This is it [Dean X Reader]
Run Me Down [Jensen X Reader]
Hello
Shine A Little Brighter, Loves.
Hi everyone
Slow morning
I'm going to let you guys in.
Holy
War On Me [Reader X Dean, Sam]
Just You Wait [Pt. 2 of War On Me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Calling For Their Mercy [Pt. 3 to War on me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Thoughts for the day....
The Cake [Dean X Reader]
Zombie
Tangled Tongue, Exhausted Mind [Boys X Reader]
Excuse me...what? [Dean X Reader]
Unspoken [The Boys X Alex]
Um, hi, guys.

Smooth as whiskey, pt 2 [Jensen x Reader]

3.3K 117 54
By Foxtrot52

//so the first part of this was kinda crappy, but I promise it's gonna get better//

Comic con has been great. First it was Jared and Jensen, followed by Misha and Mark, then Richard, Robbie and Matt.

The last panel of the day, was Jared and Jensen again.

"Okay, guys. We kinda have a special surprise for a dear friend of ours. We would like y'all to cheer her on." Jensen said, with a splitting smile.

"Well we have to find her first, J." Jared laughed.

"Right. [Y/N], where are you? Come out, come out wherever you are!" Jensen chuckled darkly.

You other the hand sat glued to your chair, dumbfounded. You didn't know what to do.

"[Y/N]! I found you." Misha came out behind you, scaring the living crap out of you.
"Jesus, Misha! You gave me a heart attack!" You scolded him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Come on, you have to go on stage!" He says into the microphone. Grabbing your hand, he runs with you to the stage, you stumbling behind.

"Oh my god Misha, slow down!" You laughed. Upon reaching the stage, you froze. You've never been on a stage before. Graduation, but that was it. Now here you are, having a mini panic attack, because for whatever reason they want you to come up on stage.

"Come on, [Y/N]! Don't be scared!" Jensen says, coming to the side of the stage. Grabbing your hand, hoisting you up.

"Jensen, what are you doing?" You whispered.

"Oh, what am I doing? I'm singing happy birthday to you, that's what I'm doing!" He smirks, grabs your hand and leads you to a chair, giving you a microphone.

"How did you—Misha!" You turned and glared at him. "You sir, are not my friend." He gasped, putting his hand on his chest in fake hurt.

"Excuse me, you should be thanking me missy!" Misha scoffed.

"Oh whatever! Just teaches me a lesson in telling you secrets!" You laughed, shaking your head a little.

"And you said it wasn't important!" Misha scorned.
"Ouch, using my own reasons against me. Shame on you." You mocked being hurt, giving him a sad puppy eyes, sticking your bottom lip out a little.

"Don't, no, please don't give me that look." Misha begged. "Staaaahhhpp! I get that look from Jared all the time. Please stop." He got down on his knees and made praying hands. "Please. Stop. It's worse than Jared's."

You threw you head back in laughter, "okay, okay, hahaha." You paused to catch you breath. "I bet that I'm the first person you got on your knees for." You smirked, winking at him.

You heard fans whistle and laugh, Jensen joining in the laughter. "Alright, you dirty people. Let's sing happy birthday to this beautiful young lady. By the way, how old are turning today?"

"Today I turned 21." You shyly smile.

"Oooh, tonight's gonna me fun." Jensen said, his voice dropping an octave deeper, giving the crowd a devilish smirk.

"Whatever you say, loverboy." Gave him a flirtatious smile.

"Alright, on three everyone." Jared said, hold up with hand. "One, two, three!"

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear [Y/N]..
Happy birthday to you.."

"You smell like a monkey and look like one too!" Misha sang.

"Oh my god, haha. Thank you, so much, everyone. It means a lot. Like I told my parents, I would've been fine with Netflix and—" you started to say but were cut off.

"You would've been fine with Netflix and chill?" Jensen asked sarcastically.

"No, ew. What're you, 15?" You laughed. "I was going to say watching Netflix all day, in my jammies, and having a beer with my dad. But my parents surprised me with something better."

You heard the crowd let out an 'aww' simultaneously. You smiled.

"Aw how sweet." Jared said.
"I know right. I'm a very simple Texan girl, I don't need much." You say, coating your words heavily in your Texas accent.

"Hey, can we get some apple juice? Please?" Jensen asks. Shortly a staff member comes over with 4 cups of Apple juice.

"Wow that's like a sip. Nothing like quenching this thirst with a sip of Apple juice." He says, being kind of sarcastic, taking a sip anyways. "That is definitely not Apple juice."

"What is it?" Jared asks, the microphone away from his mouth.

"Whiskey." Jensen smiles. "So [Y/N], wanna have a drink with us?"

"Why the hell not?" You responded, getting off the stool and walking over to the table in the back. Jared hands you a cup and Misha joins.

"Remember, it's gonna be a little stron-" Jared starts explaining, but you just gave him a look that said "shut up." "You've drank before haven't you?"

"Yes, yes I have." You giggled.
The four of you "clinked" your cups together and downed your whiskey's.

"Thank you, guys." You smiled, as the whiskey burned down your throat and warmed your chest.

"There's one more thing that's left." Misha said, pulling you back to the front of the stage.

"Oh, what in the world, boys?" You giggled.

"Will you sing with me?" Jensen asked, this time giving you the puppy eyes.

"I would love too, sweetheart." You say, giving him another flirtatious smile. "What did you have in mind?"

"Hmm, how about Tennessee whiskey?" He smiles.

"Sure." You give a nod and he claps his hands together.

One of the staff members gives him his guitar and y'all discuss how you wanna sing the song.

Taking your seats, he starts strumming.

"Used to spend my nights out in a bar room,
Liquor was the only love I've known
But you rescued me from reaching for the bottle,
And brought me back, from being to far gone." You sang the first verse, you and Jensen sing together next.

"You're as smooth, as Tennessee whiskey,
You're as sweet, as strawberry wine,
You're as warm, as a glass of brandy.
And honey, I stay stoned on your love, all the time."

"I used to look for love, in all the same old places.
Finding the bottom of the bottle was always dry.
When you poured your heart out to me,
I didn't waste it,
Because there's nothing like your love to get me high.." Jensen sang out, his gravely voice sending chills down your spine.

"Youre as smooth as Tennessee whiskey,
You're as sweet, as strawberry wine,
You're as warm, as a glass of brandy
And honey, I stay stoned on your love all the time,"

"You're as smooth, as Tennessee whiskey
You're as sweet, as strawberry wine,
You're as warm as a glass of brandy,
And honey I stay stoned on your love all the time." You look at Jensen as you sang the chorus by yourself, to find that he was already looking at you. Adoration in his eyes, he sings the chorus again.

"You're as smooth, as Tennessee whiskey
You're as sweet as strawberry wine
You're as warm as a glass of brandy
And honey, I stay stoned on your love all the time."

Joining him, you sang the last few lines,
"You're as smooth, as Tennessee whiskey,
J: Tennessee whiskey
You: Tennessee whiskey
Both: youre as smooth as Tennessee whiskey
You: Tennessee whiskey
J: Tennessee whiskey
Both: Tennessee whiskey..."

You smiled and locked eyes with Jensen as you finished the song, as he strummed the last cords. The crowd went wild, as both of you stood up, grabbing your hand, he lifted it as high with his, while intertwining y'all's fingers together, and bowing. You let out a giggle and waved at everyone. Jensen still held your hand, as the crowd was still going wild. Some chanting, "kiss her." But you know it wasn't gonna happen. He wasn't really that interested in you, right?

"Thank you, everyone. This has been a very wonderful birthday. How could I ever repay you?" You said into the microphone, looking at everyone around you.

Jensen had a concerned look in his eyes, but shook it off. You didn't have to repay them, they wanted to do this for you. "Oh you don't have to, but if you want to, then I have to ask. Will you go on a date with me?" He smiled and the crowd screamed at you, telling you to do it.

"Hmm, I don't know." You said playfully, looking towards the fans, "should I really do it?" They all screamed and hooted, some people saying they would kidnap the both of you and place y'all in a restaurant, if you said no.

Your head snapped back in laughter, the kind of laughter that shakes your whole body. "Oh my god, lets not do that. But yes, Mr. Ackles. I would love to go on a date with you."

Jensen fist pumped the air, jumping in happiness. Before you know it, he's running to you and scooping you up in a hug. His arms wrap around your waist, yours around his neck as he picked you up and spun you around.

As he sets you on the ground, you put the microphone up to your mouth. "Okay, okay, I'm gonna sneak off the stage now and I'll see you later." You winked at him and he gave you a pouty face. "What is it?"

"Stay." He said, nearly a whisper.

"Killing me smalls, killing me." He laughed at your movie reference //if you've never seen the sandlot, I suggest you watch it. It's a great movie.// "We're gonna need more Apple juice." You giggled as the crowd agreed.

For the rest of the panel, you, Jensen, Jared and Misha joked around and made fools of each other. Some questions were asked and answered, most of them were asking about you.

It was time for the last question and the boys picked one fan to come up with y'all. You got out of your chair and offered it to her.

"So, what's your question?" Jared asked, holding the microphone up to the nervous fan.

"Well, um, my question is for [Y/N]." She said. Before she could say anything else, Misha cut her off.

"Aw this is going to be boring." He said.
"Hey, y'all are the one that dragged me into this!" You scoffed, but gave him a reassuring smile. "Haha, continue with your question, honey."

"Well, I was wondering what you wanted to be when you were growing up?" She asked.

You looked down and smiled, "oh god, so many things. Ranging from acting, that was when I was a kid, all the way to being a forensic psychologist. But I'm still growing up, so who knows. All I know, is that I want to help people in some way, some how." You smiled and looked back up. Jared was looking at you with a smile, Jensen was looking at you with adoration again, and Misha was -well Misha disappeared somewhere.

"Alright guys, thank you for the question. But now it's time for us to go. We'll see y'all in the morning!" Jensen said, waving at their fans.

"Yeah, have a good night everyone. Definitely get some rest!" Jared chimed in.

You waved and made your way off stage with the boys.
This has been the best day of your life and it's not even over yet.

"So, [Y/N]. Are you up for karaoke at the bar?" Richard asked, as y'all came off the stage.

"Sure. I was gonna go to a bar around here anyways." You smiled. "What time?"

"Let's see, it's 9:30 pm now...so meet us in the lobby at 10:30?" Richard replied.

"Yeah, I'll see y'all then." You gave him a small smile as you turned to Jensen.  "Hey, I'll catch ya later, Jens." You say, turning away.

"What no hug?" He joked. Shaking your head, you walked back over to him and wrapping your arms around his neck, burying your face into the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist, his cheek resting against the top of your head.

You could stay like this forever, just being in his arms, his warmth. Basking in his scent.

"Thank you, for today. It means a lot." You whisper into his neck. He squeezed you tighter and longer, never wanting to let you go.

"Not a problem, sweetheart." He said, rubbing your back.

"Jensen? I can't breathe." You chuckled.

"Oh! Sorry!" He apologized, letting you go.

"Anyways, I'll see you in an hour, okay?" You said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Okay." He said, a smile creeping into his lips, a blush tinting his cheeks, as he watched you walk away.

Jared comes up and wraps and arm around Jensen's shoulders. "You got it bad don't you, brother?"

"I really do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 203 37
~~These are very old so please excuse how bad they are~~ Supernatural one-shots - including Destiel and Sabriel, maybe others ships and short stories...
329K 8.7K 17
A series of Supernatural reader x character oneshots. Update: I left the fandom a long time ago so don't expect me to update this anymore lmao so...
22.3K 413 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
45.5K 671 36
A bunch of imagines and short stories I wrote for myself when I started watching the show. Posting because I thought others might enjoy them too :)