Supernatural one shots

By Foxtrot52

Just another supernatural one shot book. If you would like you can request Something. If not, that cool too... More

Author quickie
Dean x Reader; happy days
All we do is drive
All we do is drive (part 2)
Mess is mine Sam X reader
Getting carried away (Jensen XReader)
Mess is mine (Part 2) Sam x Reader
Just a quick note
Drunk confessions (Dean x Reader)
An
Its okay [Dean]
Broken [Cas]
"I love you" [Sam]
Heres a story
Just like a star
Growing up
Smooth as whiskey, pt 2 [Jensen x Reader]
They see me rollin', they hatin'..[Jared xReader]
Strange occurances [Tfw x Dean x Reader]
Strange occurances pt. 2 [TFW x Dean x Reader]
The convention
Filming
Future
Filming [pt. 2]
White wine
Auditions
Auditions, PT. 2
A TAD Bit of an Authors note
Acting; Day one (Part 3 to Auditions)
AN
Another crummy authors note, oh well..
Better Love
3 A.M Confessions [Dean XReader]
Little things [Dean X Reader]
Hair time [J2 x Reader]
AN bc Holy Son OF a Bitch 2k!
Important Author's Note
Hair Time Pt. 2 [J2 x Reader]
A little fresh air [Crowley x Cass xReader]
About the Author
A/n
Post stage time [SPN CASTx Reader]
Morning sunshine [Jensen x Reader]
Elevator Ride
Shower Trouble
Snow on quiet streets [Jensen x Reader]
Is sleep an option? (Winchesters x Reader)
Early Morning [SPN x Reader]
Its a party [SPN x Reader] (Pt. 2 of Early Morning)
(Pt.3 to Early Morning) Its a wonderful life
I'm the princess (Pt. 4 to Early Morning)
Uh, surprise? (Pt. 5 to early morning) (SPN x Reader)
QUESTION
Snapchat (Misha x Reader)
Gas station stop (Winchesters x Reader)
Happy birthday to..
The Demon Trap Skirt
Moana (Dean, Sam X Reader)
A FaceTime Cheer Up (J2M X Reader)
Advice (Cast X Reader)
This is it [Dean X Reader]
Run Me Down [Jensen X Reader]
Hello
Shine A Little Brighter, Loves.
Hi everyone
Slow morning
I'm going to let you guys in.
Holy
War On Me [Reader X Dean, Sam]
Just You Wait [Pt. 2 of War On Me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Calling For Their Mercy [Pt. 3 to War on me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Thoughts for the day....
The Cake [Dean X Reader]
Zombie
Tangled Tongue, Exhausted Mind [Boys X Reader]
Excuse me...what? [Dean X Reader]
Unspoken [The Boys X Alex]
Um, hi, guys.

Smooth as whiskey [Jensen x Reader]

5.4K 110 39
By Foxtrot52

-long time no read, eh? I'm sorry for not updating lately, but now I'm back in the swing of things. So, with that being said, LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!-

This was it. The happiest day of your life. You are going to the Chicago Comic Con. You're ecstatic, well that could be an understatement. Your parents gave you tickets for the golden panel, photo ops with J2M, Mark Sheppard, Richard Speight Jr. And so on; for your birthday. You were turning twenty one in a few days and the first panel was the morning of your birthday.

"Mom, I still don't know how y'all afforded all of this. It's so much!" You exclaimed, as you continued packing your things for the week/weekend.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. You deserve it with all that you do for us around here, taking care of your brothers, and work on top of it all." You mom replied. "Besides, it's gonna be your birthday. You need a break." She smiled, helping you pack your final necessities.

Your birthday. You were finally turning twenty one. More than anything, you wanted to go to the Supernatural Con, but it was so expensive. You were fine with just staying home, watching Netflix and hanging out with your family. But your parents had different plans.

//Flashback//

You had just got home from a long day of work. Walking in the door, you heard the normal ramblings of the tv, humorous bickering of your brothers, and the sickening lovey-dovey crap from your parents.

"Hey everyone! I'm home!" You yelled, setting your stuff down on the hallways staircase. You walked into the kitchen, taking a deep breath in of tonight's dinner.

"Yummy," you whispered to yourself.
"Hey sweetie, how was work?" Your dad asked.
"Oh you know, same old same old." You shrugged.
"Good to hear." Your mom said. "[Y/N] could you come into our bedroom with us? We have something important to talk to you about." She said in a serious and firm tone.

"Whatever it is, I didn't do it." You joked, putting your hands up in mock surrender. Your dad chuckled to himself,"Come on, pumpkin." He said as he pulled you along.

As soon you were in their bedroom, your dad closed the door and your mom turned to face you, looking at you with a glare.

You sat there dumbfounded, trying to figure out what the hell you did.
"So, what's this about?" You shifted in your feet nervously.

"You didn't do anything wrong, honey." Your dad said.
"We just have to talk a lot rent money." Your mom, finally speaking, but continued to glare at you.

"Are you saying I have to pay rent now?" You asked, your shoulders slumping forward a little.

"I know baby, it's more stress for you and we're sorry." Your dad apologized as he hugged you.

Your mom uncrossed her arms, an envelope in her hand. "Here is a notice saying how much you owe us monthly and some other accommodations." She briskly said.

"It's okay and alright," you paused to grab the envelope,"What brought this on, guys?" Your tone of voice was flat and sad. Just when you think things can't get more stressful, they do.

"It's just, you're almost twenty one now and we just wanna prepare you further for when you do move out." You dad spoke softly.
You opened the letter, which was strangely thick. 'What in the world?' You thought to yourself.

The first page you read was exactly what your mom said. As you flipped to the next page, you felt your heart flutter. You had to re-read the same page around five million times to make sure you read it right.

"We wanted you to know that we love you. You're gonna go far in life with all the hard work you do- for yourself and around here. We also want you to know this..." You read out loud but stopped, not getting why they didn't finish the letter.

"Guys...?" You whispered as you looked at them.

"GOT YA!" They yelled.
"Flip to the next page, honey." Your mom said after gaining her breath from laughing so hard.

"Wait— what...I don't — whatever." You responded, confused as hell. When you flipped the next page, your heart stopped completely.

"You're kidding me?!?!" You cried. "You got me supernatural comic con tickets!!" Happy tears were streaming down your face, jaw dropped, you couldn't believe your parents.

"Yes, yes we did! Happy birthday darling." Your dad said, a light smile on his face.
"Oh my god! I hate y'all, but I love y'all so damn much!" You exclaimed, as you hugged your parents.

//End of Flashback//

Now, here you are, just a couple of days from your birthday, a couple of days from the Chicago Comic Con.
"Seriously, mom. I would have been fine with hanging out with my awesome family and having a beer with dad." You smiled, "how could I ever make it up to y'all?"

"You don't have to, sweetie. Just go out, enjoy yourself and be happy. You can have your beer with your dad when you come back."  She laughed.

Finally finishing your packing, you zipped up your suitcase and put it by your door. "Thank you mom, so much." You hugged her tight, wrapping you arms around her neck.

"Alright, alright, kiddo. Let's go eat dinner and get to bed after. You have an early day tomorrow."

//Next morning//

It was around five o'clock in the morning when your dad woke you up. You groaned and rolled around from him.

"Get up baby, or I'll dump a bucket of ice cold water on you!" He laughed, as you shot up out of bed.
"You wouldn't dare!" You shot him a bitch face that could kill. Any other time he would be joking, but today was a serious matter.

The man laughed, bending over and clutching his stomach.

"It's too early to be an asshole, you know!" Sarcastically saying, as you shot him a death glare.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just get ready. We gotta leave soon, munchkin." He flipped the light switch on and you groaned in pain, resulting in you throwing a pillow at him.

//After The Flight//

Walking into the hotel, that your parents had also booked a room at, you walk to the front desk. Noticing other fans, you're amazed at the cosplays, how people put in that much effort to look great.

The line to the desk was long and you were trying to be patient, considering you just got off a plane and you've been up since five o'clock in the morning.

"Hey, excuse me?" You looked up, snapping out of your thoughts, trying to figure out if that voice was talking to you.

"Huh..what?" You tiredly drag out. You hear a deep chuckle behind you and you turn around.

"The lines moved and you're next." He says, his lips moving into a dazzling smile.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you just nudge me o-or...god I'm sorry." You said nervously, scratching the back of your neck.

"It's quite alright." The guy responded, as you finally looked at him. He had plump, pink lips, a chiseled jaw, broad shoulders.

"Uh, anyways. I'll get out of everyone's way." You chuckled, grabbing your duffle and quickly making your way to the desk.

"Hi, I have a room booked under [Full Name]."

"Yes ma'am, room number 614- fourth floor. Just sign the check in book and here is your key. I hope you have a wonderful stay." Handing you the key and you quickly sign your name, you smile and the receptionist.

"Thank you so much ma'am." You smile, grabbing your duffle once again and head off towards the elevator.

Stepping in and pressing the button for the fourth floor, you back up and close your eyes. Not that your scared, but elevators are just the kind of things to put you to sleep. Why can't they play upbeat music in these damn things? You thought.

Before the doors completely closed, you heard someone's hand smack between them and making them open again. Quickly looking, you see it's the guy from earlier.

"Oh, hi." You smiled.

"Hi. So are you here for the convention?" Caught off guard, sort of. You weren't expecting the guy to start up a conversation.

"U-uh, yeah. Yeah, I am. How about yourself, sir?" You sighed, letting out a breath you were holding.

"Mm, I am. What's your name?" He smirked, turning to face you.

"[Y/first/n]." You smiled as you stuck out your hand, "and you are?"

"Daniel." Somehow, you felt like he was lying. He doesn't look like he was a Daniel, but you just can't put your finger on it. He shook your hand as the elevator dinged.

"Well, looks like this is my stop," you grab your duffle, walking out the elevator. Something about this guy, just makes your insides come alive, your knees turn to jello, making your cheeks flush without ever doing anything. "See ya around, Daniel." You winked at him before you turned around, making your way to your room.

My god, who the hell is that guy? You thought, you just wish you could see more of him. His face, mostly. What was with the hat and sunglasses? What a weirdo. You shook your head, pulling out your key once you found your room.

Opening the door, you took a look around your surroundings. It was nice, a king size bed, a flat screen tv mounted on the wall, a balcony, and a pretty decent sized master bathroom. Shaking your head, you decided to call your mom.

"Hello?"
"Hey mom."
"Hey! How was your flight? Did you get to the hotel okay? Have you met anyone yet?"
"Whoa easy there, tiger. My flight was fine, yes I'm at the hotel—by the way, I would've been fine at some cheap motel and not some five star hotel. Like Jesus, mom. This place is nice like superstar nice. Y'all didn't have to do this. And I haven't really met people, yet. How's everything done there?"
"Haha, you deserve it honey. And good. Keep me updated. Everything's good."

After a few more minutes of talking with your mom, you told her you had to go, that you were gonna get some sleep and that you would talk to her later.

"Alright, I love you too, mom." With that you hung up and threw your phone on the bed.
Stripping down to your tshirt and panties, you crawl into bed, passing out once your head hits the pillow.

//Your birthday morning//

Hearing your phone going off a million times, you groaned into your pillow. Why can't people let me sleep? I need my beauty rest! You angrily thought to yourself.

Reading your phone screen, you had over a hundred text and phone calls, all saying happy birthday, to be safe and drink responsibly.

Chuckling to yourself, you put your phone down and got up to shower. Stopping at your duffle you pulled out a pair of dark wash ripped skinny jeans, a white flowy tank top, and a simple blue and red flannel, plus a pair of panties and a bra. A girl can't forget those kinds of things.

Showering quickly, you get dressed, curl your long brown hair, and do some light makeup—which consisted of foundation, eye liner and mascara.

Ready for the day, you grab your phone and slipping your boots on, you head to the VIP snack room to get coffee.

Humming "Tennessee whiskey" as you prepare your coffee, you didn't notice two guys come in.
"Used to spend my nights out in a bar room
Liquor was the only love, I've ever known
But you stopped me, from reaching for the bottle
And brought me back, from being to far gone"

Swaying your hips, you pour your coffee. The guys in the room stay quiet as you continued to sing.

"Youre as smooth, as Tennessee whiskey
You're as sweet as strawberry wine
You're as warm as a glass of brandy
And honey, I stay stoned
On your love all the time.

Used to look for love, in all the same old places
But the bottom of the bottle was always dry
When you poured out your heart to me
I didn't waste it
Cause there's nothing like your love
To get me hiiiigggghhh"

Turning around you stop in your tracks and stare at the two guys in the room.

"Uh, hi guys. How long have y'all been in here?" You smiled nervously. You looked them in the eyes, nearly having a panic attack, because holy fuck, it's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.

"Long enough, [Y/N], to see hear you sing." Jensen chuckled. Your jaw dropped, Jared doing the same while looking at Jensen.
"How do you know my—wait. You're the guy from the elevator aren't you?" You blushed as he shook his head yes.

"Yes I am. I'm surprised you didn't figure it out yesterday." He chuckled, a deep sounding laugh.

"Well what can I say, I just got off a flight when I got here." You laughed along with him.

"So where are you from?" Jared asked. You looked over at him, well more of up at him, with wide eyes. Who knew you would be talking to Jared and Jensen one-on-one.

"I'm from Texas." You scratched the back of your neck, slightly hurting due to looking up at Jared. "Jesus, I feel like a midget compared to you!"

Jared let out a hearty laugh, "I get that a lot. So are you a fan of Supernatural?"

"Yes sir I am. I became a fan about...a two- threeish years ago. My best friend got me into watching it and I've been hooked ever since." Giving them a small smile, you take a sip of your coffee. "Oh, am I in y'all's way?" You ask, moving to the side.

"Oh no you're fine. We were just bout to head downstairs for the panels, but we heard singing and we—" Jensen was saying, but Jared elbowed him in the side.
"More like he had to check it out." Jared said while Jensen gave him a bitch face.

"Dude, shut up."

"Well, you're the one who wouldn't stop talking abo—" this time it was Jared's turn to get interrupted.

"Dude, really?"

Feeling your phone vibrating, you pull it out and see that Staci is calling you.

"Oh, excuse me real quick guys." You smiled and they just nodded.

"Hello?"
"Hey! I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She yelled, nearly bursting your ear drum.
"Shhhhh, it's too early for you to yell. Besides, I'm trying to keep that a secret. But thank you, love."
"Why? Did you meet them yet? You better tell me everything!"
"Because, I'm the one who's here by myself. And maybe, maybe not. Haha, I will tell you later, but im not yet, because I don't need to be deaf due to your screaming."

Checking the clock, seeing that it's almost time for panels to start, you pace around listening to Staci.

"Staci....Staci....STACI. Jesus, I gotta go. Panels are starting soon. Yes I will text you. Okay, okay, I love you too, bitch." You hung up, sliding your phone back into your pocket.

"Heh, sorry. So, panels are starting soon and I'm sure everyone's looking for y'all." You said, shyly.

What you didn't know, was that Jared and Jensen were having a silent argument about Jensen asking you out tonight. They looked at you wide eyed for a minute and smiled.

"Uh, yeah right. We should start going. Right, Jensen?" He slapped Jensen's shoulder lightly before walking away. "By the way, Jensen wants to ask you out tonight." He whispered loud enough for you to hear, but Jensen heard and looked at you like a deer caught in headlights.

"DUDE!" Jensen yelled, turning to you. He kept opening his mouth and closing it like he was trying to figure out what to say.

"Jensen?" You said, trying to get him to speak.
"Uh, yeah. I was wondering if you would maybe want to, uh, join me and the guys tonight after panels and everything?" He looked down at the ground, nervously rubbing his forearm, peeking at you.

You gave him your best smile, "I would love too." You chuckled at how nervous he was. Granted you were nervous yourself, you wanted to scream with joy, but you didn't want to scare him off.
"Great!" He smiled, the one that could make anyone go jello at the knees and swoon. "I'll see you downstairs, out by the doors around 9:30?"

"Yeah, I'll see you then." You smiled, feeling your cheeks turning Crimson.

Jensen comes up and embraces you in a bear hug, surprising you. Good god, he smells so good. Like leather and cologne.
Wrapping your arms around his waist, he rocks you back and forth.

"Haha, we should probably go. Don't wanna keep all your eager fans waiting." You giggled.

Letting you go, "yeah, you're right. Why don't you come to the green room with me and meet everyone?"

"A-are you sure?" You stuttered.
"Totally! Come on, let's go!" He grabbed you by the hand and dragged you to the elevator.

//a few minutes later, the green room//

"Guys, where is Jensen?? We can't start J2's panel without him." Richard said.

"He's probably still asleep." Matt said

"No he's up, I left him upstairs." Jared said.
"Why?" Richard asked, slightly panicking.

"He was talking to a gir—" Jared stopped as You and Jensen walked in. "Hey [Y/N]!! Did you say yes?"

You chuckled to yourself, "Yes, Jared, I did."

"well, hello beautiful." Your attention being brought to the other guys in the room.

"Guys, this is [Y/N]. [Y/N], this is the guys, Rich, Matt, Rob, Misha, Osric, and over there is Felicia and Ruth." Jensen said, introducing everyone.

"Hi, everyone." You smiled, waving a little. Before you know it, you're being dragged to a couch, the guys asking a million questions.

"So how did you and Jensen meet?" Misha asked.

"Let's see, I was half asleep, standing in the check in line at the front desk, and next thing I know he's waking me up." You shake your head, laughing a little, "then after I get to the elevator, he runs in, and introduces himself as Daniel for some damn reason." Everyone laughed and shook their head. "And then this morning, they caught me singing, minding my own business while I was getting coffee."

"Ooooh, I have someone to steal for karaoke tonight." Richard said. You looked at him with wide eyes, but you expected him to say something like that, since they do karaoke after the convention.

"Uh, maybe." You giggled.

One of the staff members came in announcing that it's panel time for the boys. "Time to go guys come on."

"Alright alright. See ya later [Y/N]!" Jensen and Jared said, waving at you. Richard went on before them to announce them, leaving you with Misha, Matt, Felicia and Ruth.

"So how old are you?" Misha asked.
"I'm twenty one, as of today." You smiled at him.

"Oh my god, happy birthday!" He yelled.
"Shhh! Don't tell anyone!" You said
"Why not?"
"Because, it's not important, duh."
"Does Jensen know?" Felicia asked.
"Nope." You giggled.
"Well, your secret is safe with us."
"For now" Misha scoffed and you glared.

For the rest of the day, you went out into the crowd and watched everyone go on stage and talk about the show, behind the scenes, tell funny stories and watched them make fools of themselves.

Little did you know, there was a surprise for you.

//\\\////\\\\/////\\\\///\\\

Sorry this was getting so long. There is going to be a part two in a little bit.

If you have request, don't be afraid and I'll right it to the best of my abilities.

Love you all,

Paris🤘🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 9.1K 146
First SPN one shot book. I'm only on season two so no spoilers, though I know some things already like the bunker, Sam becomes soulless, Dean becomes...
30.2K 481 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!
191K 6.1K 143
You know the drill... if you've read the first book. Enjoy!! (Same peeps: Sam, Dean, Cas, Jared, Jensen, Misha) AND NEW APPEARANCE BY Jack (the Nephi...
329K 8.7K 17
A series of Supernatural reader x character oneshots. Update: I left the fandom a long time ago so don't expect me to update this anymore lmao so...