Misfits | Stydia & Scisaac

By AlisonLovesStydia

***CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION *** "Welcome to the humble abode of misfit toys," Isaac mutters and claps Stiles... More

Prologue 1
Prologue 2
Prologue 3
Prologue 4
Prologue 5
1- New Misfit
2- Chaos and A Game
3- Something In The Water
4- No One Can Hurt You
5- Kiss and Forget
6- Toothpaste and Confusion
7- Watch Your Back
8- She's Dead
9- You fucking had me!
10- Sexless
11- Liam
12- Lydia Knows
13- Can I Kiss You?
14- I promise!
15- It's Cold, She's Cold
16- Friends? Friends.
17- I Hate You I Love You
18- Can I Try Something
19- We Don't Hate You
20- The Jacket
21- A Friend Named Martin
22- DownHill
23- I'm Gay
24- Reliving the Past
25- Scott Get Down
26- Tops and Bottoms
27- Is There a Chance?
28- Packing
29- Please Stay, For Me
30- Insomnia
31- Seventeen
32- iHop and Swimming
33- I Trust You (Mature Content)
34- I Love You
35- A New Beginning
36- Romeo
37- Jogging Encounters
38- Shower Time and Sorry
39- Thinking About College
40- You've got to be kidding
41- You Did This To Yourself
42- Quite The Catch (Mature Content)
43- Allen Deaton
44- Victoria
45- Liver Donor
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

Epilogue 1

1.1K 39 56
By AlisonLovesStydia

Seven Years Later

Isaac's POV

I stare up at my old house. I see Melissa's van in the driveway. I take a deep breath and I knock on the door. I hear Melissa yell "I'm coming!"

She opens the door and stares at me. A smile appears on her lips and tears start to form in her eyes. I mentally roll my eyes at how emotional she gets over little thing. Mel wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me into a warm hug.

"I've missed you," She says.

"I've missed you too," I say, placing a kiss to the top of her head. She slowly pulls back and wipes her eyes.

"Come on, get in, it's freezing out there," She tells me and I step inside the house that I grew up in. Melissa closes the door gently. She walks into the kitchen and I follow her.

I remember this house inch by inch. It feels like I never even left.

"Where is everyone?" I ask as I sit down at the breakfast bar. Melissa pours me a cup of coffee.

"Lydia called me yesterday," Melissa smiles, "Everything's going great with her and Stiles. Did you hear that they bought a small apartment together?" I shake my head no.

"Allison has her own apartment too," She continues, "She's dating this guy Josh, but I don't think it's serious."

"What about Scott?" I casually ask.

"You better get going Isaac," Melissa said and pushed Scott and I out of the house. "You don't want to not make it on time."

"My classes start Monday Mel," I laughed, "I won't be late." She rolled her eyes and shooed us away anyways.

Scott walked me down to my car. He sighed and I looked up at him.

"What's wrong," I asked, arching a brow.

Scott grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. His thumb rubbed the tops of my hands. "I want you to have fun in Iowa," He murmured, "I don't want to hold you down."

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He smiled faintly.

"I'm letting you go," He said. I shook my head.

"Scott–"

"And when you come back," He said, moving closer to me, "I'll be here waiting for you." I wanted to protest but he cut me off with his lips. He caressed my face as his lips moved slowly against mine.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you, don't forget that, Baby."

I return from my memories when I hear Melissa speak.

"He's been dating this guy named Alec," She tells me as she hands me my cup of coffee. "But I can tell."

"You can tell what?" I ask. I take a sip of the hot brown liquid. I wince at the sting the coffee leaves on my tongue.

"That he's not happy," She sighs and leans on the counter top. "Because Alec isn't you." I nearly choke on my drink. How did she know about us? Oh, the day I left. We basically kissed right in front of her face. Shit.

"I'm sure that's not the reason," I say. Melissa shrugs.

"Scott still loves you, you know?"

"He does?"

"Asks about you every day when he calls," She smiles warmly. "He knows that I call you all the time." I laugh and grin.

"I need to see him," I tell her. She nods and walks over to the fridge. She pulls off a piece of paper that was under a magnet and hands it to me. It was an address.

"That's where he's living," She says, "It's a little apartment by Jackie's Diner, you know where I'm talking about, right?" I nod.

"Thanks Mel," I say and stand up. I pull her into another hug. "I love you."

"I love you too, Isaac."

I pull away and she walks me to the door. I step out into the chilly air and I get into my car.

(Play Music)

I hesitate to raise my finger and buzz him. What if he's with Alec? What if he's–

"Hello?" Scott's voice says through the intercom. I can't help but smile when I hear him. I press the button that lets me talk with a shaky finger.

"Hey...Scotty," I hoarsely say. What? I'm nervous.

"Isaac? Is that you?" Scott asks. I hear his breathing hitch.

"Yeah," I murmur, "It's me."

The intercom makes a clicking noise, signaling that Scott let go of the button. The door beside me opens and I walk into the building.

I walk down the carpeted hallway that is lit dimly and stop in front of his door. Scott opens it swiftly.

His eyes rake up and down my body and a smirk tugs at the corners of his lips. "Hey," He says, his eyes finally looking into mine.

"Hi," I breathe out. I take a good look at him. He hasn't changed at all, except for a little bit of scruff on his face. But it's sexy as hell.

He opens the door wider for me to enter and I do. I walk in and am instantly greeted by the faint smell of coffee and cologne. It's an odd mixture, but it weirdly smells amazing.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he closes the door. Scott gestures for me to sit down as we pass the couch and I do.

"I finished college," I tell him, "So I came home." He nods and sits down next to me.

"Did you visit mom?" He inquires. I nod.

"She's the one who told me I could find you here," I reply.

There's an awkward silence and I hate it. I fucking hate it. I haven't seen him in seven years and there's nothing to talk about?

"Mom tells me you're seeing someone," I blurt out. I honestly don't know why I even brought it up.

He scratched the back of his head. "Yeah," He mutters, "Yeah I was."

Was? Did he say was?

"We broke up," He tells me, as if he read my mind. He has always been good at knowing what I'm thinking.

"And you?"

I shake my head. "I haven't dated anyone since you," I admit.

"Really?"

"No, I'm lying," I sarcastically say. He laughs.

"There's my Isaac."

My Isaac.

My.

Isaac.

I blush. He leans over and kisses me on the lips. I'm completely thrown off guard but I instantly melt right into it. I reach up and I cup his face.

"I missed you," He breathes against my mouth.

"Ditto," I respond. He smiles.

"I'm happy you're back," Scott admits, biting his lip. I want to bite his lip...

"Good," I huskily reply. I lean back in and I capture his lips with mine. I slowly maneuver them against his and his move against mine.

One of Scott's hands reach up into my hair and he gently pulls at my blonde curls. His other hand lays flat against my chest. A low guttural noise escapes my lips as he deepens the kiss, his teeth sinking lightly into my bottom lip.

My hands reach under his black t-shirt and I explore his chest, his back, his sides, everywhere. His hands grasp my hips and he pulls me so that I'm straddling him.

Scott's lips trail down my jaw and latch onto my neck, where he sucks and nips at the skin there. I grind my body down on him, making him moan in pure ecstasy.

"Bed?" Scott mumbles.

"Bed," I say, biting back a moan.

Scott stands up, his hands cupping my ass as he carries me to bedroom. He gently lays me down on the bed and I look up at him through hooded eyelids.

He peels off his shirt and then helps me take off mine. Scott bends down and his lips leave kisses across my chest and down my sternum.

"I love you," He whispers.

"Still?"

He looks up and gazes into my eyes. "I never stopped."

I feel my face flush red and he smiles. "Do you still love me?"

I smile, "I love you. Always did, always will, Scotty."

He laughs and connects our lips again. As we kiss, his hands undo my belt buckle. I lift my lower half up so he pull my jeans off of my body, leaving me only in my boxers.

"You want to do this, right?" Scott asks, sounding unsure. I nod.

"Do you?"

He smiles and nods as well.

I pull down his grey basketball shorts and he smirks down at me. "Excited are we?" Scott looks down at my  raging boner that is straining against the material of my underwear. I playfully roll my eyes at his smugness. "Let me help you with that." Scott pulls the clothing off of me, leaving me completely naked in front of him.

He reaches over into his dresser and I hear a foil packet being opened followed by a bottle opening. I look over and see Scott lathering up his protected naked member with lubricant. 

He crawls back onto the bed and he grabs my hips. Scott pulls me up to his body and positions himself so that his hard member is near my entrance.

Scott slowly penetrates my orifice and he lets me adjust to his width before moving. He starts off slow but then picked up his pace.

And soon, I am exploding into pure bliss. Scott follows a few minutes after me. We ride out our highs together and then he lays down next to me. We are both panting and sweaty as fuck.

"I fucking love you," Scott says and turns on his side to face me. I hazily smile at him.

"Fucking marry me Isaac," He whispers. I laugh and he raises a brow at me. "I'm serious."

"Are you proposing to me?" I ask, completely shocked.

"Yes. And look, I know I don't have a ring but I promise you I'll buy you one–"

"Yes," I tell him.

"Yes what?" He says with a cocky smile.

I roll my eyes. "Yes I'll marry you, you stupid fuck." He laughs and the corners of his eyes crinkle. He leans over and placed a chaste kiss to my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more, moron."

Writers Note:

I know it was a long chapter #SorryNotSorry

sCiSaAc MaRrIaGe YaSsS

Next epilogue will be soon

Bye bitches

-Alison

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2.8K 20
"You know, when someone's apologizing, you're suppose to make them feel less guilty," She said, half teasingly, half bitterly. "You know, when someo...
37.3K 728 44
Allison comes from the Argent Family. The Argents are the second richest family in Beacon Hills. The Argent wealth coming from weaponry companies fou...
1.2K 17 17
Even though the Nogitsune is gone Stiles hasn't gotten better, the nightmares have only gotten worse, but the nightmares have changed to flashbacks o...
9.7K 363 16
Stiles Stilinski died when he was nineteen. He got hit by a car, and was never found again. Everyone in his school set up a memorial, even though he...