No Control ❉ h.g

By natemaloski

A spinoff from An Arranged Marriage fanfic series following the story of Kim and Finn Gilinsky. Finn struggle... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Fanfic Awards
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
AN: NEW FANFIC
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 24

19.5K 775 330
By natemaloski

Sammy Wilk - Higher <3
_________________

-Hayes POV-

I woke up before Kim had the next morning. The sky was still dull outside when I checked the time: 8:15 a.m

She turned over - still asleep - and faced me. I wrapped my arms around her body, feeling each curve under my fingers.

I wouldn't say Kim is beautiful. That would be doing her an injustice. Kim Gilinsky is more than beautiful. She is intelligent, extraordinary,wonderful, exciting. She is a work of art.

As I watched her sleep, I smiled to myself when her nose scrunched up a little or how her brows knotted together. I touched her cheek ever so gently. I didn't want to wake her up just yet.

Slowly, Kim's eyes fluttered open when I touched her and she burst out laughing.

"Don't you know its creepy to watch someone sleep!" She nudged me and turned around. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her from the back, pulling her back to me and closer than before.

"Don't you know its because I love you!" I said, not realizing the word I'd actually spoke. She was laughing because my hands were cold against her skin.

Kims laughter died down. She didn't turn around but hooked our hands together. There was a short silence but not awkward. We were both just thinking.

"Do you?" Kim asked quietly. I couldn't tell her true emotions behind the question.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked.

Kim nodded.

"I'm not declaring my undying love for you or propose. I'm not going to be sappy and cliche." I explained to Kim. "I'm going to be honest. I care for you, all I want is for you to be happy. In that sense...I love you "

I didn't hesitate one bit.

"I really do love you Kim. I know that people throw those words around but I'm just trying to be real with you."

I couldn't see her facial expression and didn't want to scare her. Maybe she wasn't ready for that kind of commitment. Maybe she didn't want it with me.

"You don't gotta give me all your love." I said. "I just want the real you because I'm giving you the real me."

Kim chuckled. "I love you Grier. I was afraid to say it at first but when you care about someone, love is the only world."

I cuddled against her back, holding her warm body against mine. "I didn't want to scare you baby."

I pecked her bare shoulder gently, making her shiver. I loved the effect I have on Kim - it made me know how she felt about me.

"But..." She sat up, still having her back to me. Her voice held a little hit of doubt that concerned me.

"What?" I asked quietly still lying down. My fingers touched her back slowly.

Kim shook her head. "Do you love me because of last night. Is that why?"

I was surprised. That thought had not even crossed my mind yet. I heard the hurt in her voice - she probably thought that's all I want from her.

"Kimberly." I said serious, sitting up too and sliding my arms around her waist, her back pressed against my chest. "Baby if you knew how much you mean to me, you'd never question that. Last night was incredible and I was willing to wait - even though you're eighteen."

"Hayes - "

"Let me finish." I said. "I love you for the person you are. For the person you've made me become - who I was before. And I'm never gonna let you go baby."

"I don't want you to Hayes." Kim said quietly.

"I know we have a lot to face but I'm gonna be right here til the end. I can't give up on you - on us. Okay?"

"Okay." Kim nodded - a small smile playing on her lips.

"I love you." I said finally.

Kim faced me, her brown eyes lit up brightly. "I love you too."

I chuckled and pulled her onto me, lying back in bed. Her brown hair flowed around my face, her nose touching mine.

"You're the most perfect human being I've ever met." I smiled at her.

Kim blushed and his her face with her hands. "Stop!"

I laughed, finding that extremely cute especially when she his her face away from me.

"What shall we do today?" I asked her wrapping us in the sheets. "Some sight seeing?"

Kim nodded. "But for now...let's just be together."

Her lips touched mine, and the world melted away.

-Jack POV-

"HANNAH!" I yelled as I burst through the kitchen that morning. It was the day after the twins birthday. Finn was out with Brielle. Logan was outside playing with Milkshake and Isabella.

"What's wrong baby?" Hannah rushed to me, worry on her face.

"Look." I said holding my phone out for her.

Her eyes widened. "Okay...?"

I groaned. "So last night this fan posted a picture with Hayes and Kim in it and captioned it what a cute couple!"

Hannah sighed. "Jack you know how fans can be!"

"There are millions of pictures on every social media platform! The fandom is buzzing over the new relationship." I ranted. "I'm calling Kim right now and - "

"Hold up!" Hannah put her hands on my shoulder which was funny since I was so much taller than she is. "You can't just make assumptions Jack! You have to trust Kim."

"I don't trust her going out Han!" I sat down on the chair with Hannah in front of me. "I know all the bad things that could happen to her."

"You have to let her experience it for herself baby." Hannah touched my hand. "She's not a baby anymore."

I stared blankly at Hannah. "My wife is so high right now."

Hannah rolled her eyes but giggled and hit my arm. "Just stop thinking too much, let them have fun in New York."

"Its gonna bother me the entire time until she gets back." I said holding my phone up FaceTime Kimberly. "I have to - "

" - forget about it." Hannah pulled my phone out of my hand, she slid it along the counter then pushed herself up against me.

"Baby - " I smirked.

"Take your mind of things." Hannah whispered as she kissed my ear, moving towards my jawline.

I felt my heart beat fast. "You're gonna help me?"

Hannah nodded - a crazy look in her drove me insane. I pulled her into my lap, she straddled be gently making me groan against her mouth. My hands slid up her shirt - feeling her soft skin dotted with goosebumps.

"I miss you." Hannah moaned, twisting my hair in her fingers.

"Babygirl I miss you too." I responded to her. "I miss this."

Our lips rejoined again in a more heated make out session. Her body tightly pressed on mine - the feeling took over me and I pulled her hips harder into me.

"Jack." Hannah exhaled, a small grin on her beautiful face.

The kids.

I groaned. "I know baby."

"Doesn't mean I'm done with you Gilinsky." Hannah winked and walked out of the kitchen - my eyes following her. She looked so good.

I was still extremely in love with her after so many years.

_____________
Hey girlssss(and guys) <3 I loved this chapter so much!

Just letting y'all know I'm nominated for another Awards by @jackandjack22 so please go and vote your girl :)

My categories are
-Best Jack Gilinsky Fanfic
- Best Hayes Grier Fanfic
- Best Sammy Wilkinson Fanfic
- Best Nate Malokey Account.

You can only vote +1 once - no spamming allowing. So please vote for me!

ILYSM! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 18.8K 60
second book to 'affair ; jack gilinsky'. © all rights reserved to simplyomaha - 2016/2017/2018 highest ranking: fanfiction #82
169K 2.4K 33
"You're a player, you flirt with every girl you can get your hands on, and I bet you can't date a girl for two days, let alone thirty!" "Deal." All t...
18.9K 452 24
A story about an unmarried couple's life with two kids and lots of bumps in the road. *Jack Gilinsky fanfic*
47.4K 921 27
When Jordan Franta, a girl who isn't popular in school ends up dating the hot new kid. Even though she kinda thinks he's a freak she takes into consi...