Stuck On You [Lesbian]

Από LTsmiles8

Raine is doing her best to keep her world under control. Being the most sought after woman is hard when she's... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 9

4.1K 157 48
Από LTsmiles8

The entangling of tongues and soft caresses of wet lips continued while Chris' musky cologne mixed with Raine's earthy perfume. Raine allowed her eyes to flutter shut, as she felt a warm puff of wintermint breath from their lips pulling apart. Upon opening her eyes, the two stared with deep focus into each other without a word.

Their next kiss was slower and more drawn out. Raine felt both of their bodies relax, but sensing the change in pace and the fluttering in her stomach, Raine quickly shifted until she was right against Chris. Their chests touched, but more importantly for Raine, she was in a much better position to continue grinding down on Chris' crotch.

Raine dropped her hand from the back of Chris' head onto her shoulder instead. From there, she trailed her short fingernails down Chris' sides and came to a stop with her thumbs in the nooks of Chris' hips. A low muffled moan from Chris was released into the kiss.

Raine broke the kiss and pulled away far enough for Chris to see her full lips contort into into a devilish smirk. Raine's hips suddenly changed their rhythm to a slower swishes against Chris while she focussed on the older woman's ravaging eyes. You're mine now.

Chris let out a small groan of approval. She couldn't stop staring at the way Raine's hypnotic body was moving, but she did have a dilemma. There was no clear decision on whether her eyes should have on the cleavage in front of her, or whether they should continue down to watch the expert grind into all the right spots. She decided she would have pieces of both. Chris placed a hand on the back of Raine's neck and gave it a light squeeze while she placed the other hand across Raine's chest just above the breast before her. She looked up at the blonde with determined eyes. You think you're a pro, but you haven't a clue what you've just started.

Chris' hands were just the perfect amount slightly clammy. Raine bit her lower lip as she submitted to the older woman's touch. An unintended moan escaped from Raine's lips as her oversized breast was being tugged on by the two fingers clamped onto her nipple. This feels dirty.

Raine's body hardened when as the other hand glided down her back and over the pinstriped dress pants under her ass. This was the first time an Asian woman touched her and she was surprised to learn that she found it just as hot.

Chris smiled smugly after she felt the pores around her palm surface. She freed her hands, grabbed onto Raine's waist, and shoved her onto her side. Before Raine could react, she was already on her back with wrists pinned down overtop of her head and Chris was hovering over her. Your body is completely mine now Lestrange.

Raine looked up at her with a playful glare. I say how this goes. Raine thrust her hips upwards creating a bridge that shifted Chris' bodyweight forward. Raine locked her arms around Chris' elbow and pulled it toward her own leg and rolled over onto her knees.

"I'm the top," Raine smirked.

"Oh I see," Chris nodded, trying to suppress a smile. So she knows how to wrestle.

Chris licked her lips then easily rolled back on top. This time, she managed to flip the blonde onto her stomach.

"Shut up and stay," Chris growled demandingly into her ear.

Raine's body stiffened, she was unsure of how she even got into her current position. She had felt a bit of pressure against her shoulder and back of the knee opposite to her shoulder, but that was about it. Chris was victorious and she hated losing, but it was so fucking hot at the same time.

Chris pulled Raine's buttoned up blazer overtop of her head and left it there to lock in the positioning of Raine's arms above her head. She had lost control and the idea of Chris looking over her with those eyes was incredibly arousing, so she chose to stay.

Chris' experienced hands moved over Raine's waistline as she placed kisses on the low-cut neckline of her blouse. Her teasing hands travelled down Raine's ass crack and right over her sex. She pressed against the thin silky pants and caused the blonde to writhe underneath her. The light pressure was agonizing.

Raine whimpered, "C'mon Chris."

Chris paused for a second and got off the bed. She dragged Raine's feet to the edge of the bed and left her legs to dangle off the bed.

"No," Chris smiled, pleased with herself. The queen of hookups is mine for the taking.

Chris tore the pants off and raised her eyebrows. There was a tiny black string wrapped around her waist and down into her crack. You're just full of surprises. Chris dragged her forehead down Raine's back while the blonde groaned in response. As Chris approached her lower back, the thick smell of sex surrounded her. She smiled into her back and gently sucked to leave several hickeys right below the waistline.

"I didn't take you for a g-string wearing one," Chris grinned as she playfully slapped her ass.

Raine grunted in surprise and then felt her ears turn crimson. It was a good thing she couldn't be seen under the blazer.

"Fuck off," Raine mumbled into the bed.

"That's not nice," Chris frowned, "You know, I could just stop completely, but I really don't reckon you want me to."

Chris smirked and then lowered her voice to a husky whisper, "judging from..." she pulled the G-string aside and slid her middle finger through the slick folds.

Chris' jaw slackened as if in shock as she exhaled and smiled all at the same time. She dragged her coated finger over over one of the hickeys along her back.

Raine's lower lip trembled as she inhaled through her mouth. It took everything in her to not beg Chris to fuck her. She didn't need to though, she had unconsciously spread her legs a little more.

Chris leaned forward and lifted the blazer to look into Raine's blue contacts and shot her an evil grin, "I'm going to teach you how to wait Raine."

"I don't want to wait," Raine pouted and wriggled her ass right up against Chris's leg.

Chris took her time to drag the small piece of damp fabric down the younger woman's thighs. She watched as a sliver of Raine's fluid tried to desperately remain connected between the lacy edge of the g-string and its source.

To Raine, it was almost painfully slow. She was used to getting what she wanted when she wanted it, but she had to admit, Chris was talented at this waiting game.

Two fingers dug between the folds and scooped some of her cum up to be used as lubricant on her bundle of nerves. They worked their way around the area in large circles, but lightly, to Raine's dismay. As the larger circles became more focussed and direct, Chris laid her chest over Raine's back to feel her every movement.

Meanwhile, a familiar tingle shot from her lower bundle of nerves that warmed the pads of her toes. Raine let out loud gasps as her hands scrunched the bed sheets and her gasps were muffled by the bed. She didn't care that she was salivating onto her bed. Raine knew she was getting close to the edge and it was clear that Chris did too.

Her hands slowed to small strokes that caused Raine's legs to twitch.

"Chris, for fuck's sakes..." Raine managed to say in between moans, "just fuck me! Please Chris."

"I could get used to you begging," Chris whispered through clenched teeth into her ear and gave her clit a hard flick.

Raine grunted in response and threw off her blazer. Her skin started to feel tingly and she had a feeling she was going to be sweating shortly.

Chris added, "Don't worry, this will be the best fuck you've ever had Raine. Just wait."

"Tell me how you're going to fuck me," Raine propped her upper body up with her elbows to give Chris a good look at her sculpted back.

Amused, Chris returned to rubbing harder, "I'm going put on my strap-on - it's in my bag, then I'm going to fill you and give you the pounding you deserve. Before that though, I'm going to roll a condom onto it because I don't want to have to clean your dirty cum off it after, you sexy thing."

Raine groaned. It was rare for Raine to encounter a woman who was confident enough to suggest the use of toys during the first fuck, so it was always an exciting surprise when it did happen.

Raine tilted her head and grinned, "So what are you waiting for? Did you forget how?"

Chris smiled. You'll pay for that comment later. With that, Chris did exactly as she said she would. Strapped with her weapon of choice, she rubbed more water-based lube all over the shaft. At this point, all Chris had to do was wrap an arm around the front of Raine and leave her hand pressed against Raine's clit. It was already pulsating on its own, just as Chris had planned.

Not quite done with the lesson, Chris smiled as she guided her new attachment into Raine's already wet opening, but only enough to illicit a loud moan. Chris, while standing, held onto Raine's hips with both hands. This allowed her to watch as the head of the glistening black silicone made a way in.

"Is this filling you the way your twat wants it to?" Chris asked as she paid careful attention to Raine's movements.

I love the way she dirty talks with that accent. Raine took deep breaths, "Mhmm..."

When Chris came to a slow stop before half of it was in, Raine groaned in frustration. Ego or not, she needed Chris because everything in her was burning.

"This is for your cheekiness," Chris applied light pressure with her fingertips against the nerves again.

It sent waves of shock through Raine's body which pushed out a scream that Raine had to muffle into the bed.

Raine looked at Chris with big eyes and pleaded, "Chris, I won't do it again. Please just let me cum."

"No," Chris said as she pushed the full length into the younger woman.

The long strokes became shorter as Chris could no longer hold her own desire back. Her own juices were soaking the boxer-styled harness she was wearing underneath her pants. The visual of Raine's hair spread across her arched back and her breasts vigorously being swayed back and forth was getting to Chris. Chris' own breathing shortened. To top it off, the echoing sounds of Raine's ass slapping against her thighs while she thrusted all of it in was driving both of them over the edge.

It wasn't long before Chris came to another halt to prevent Raine from letting all of the tension out.

Raine whimpered, "Chri-"

"Tell me what you want," Chris stated as she started back up with long hard strokes.

Chris observed Raine's pink folds wrapped around length get pulled as she tactfully retracted her cock.

In between loud moans and short breaths, Raine attempted to respond, "...Chr-is. I... need to... cum."

Chris picked up the intensity, and picked up the pace to deep hard strokes while her fingers over Raine's clit sped up. Raine's screams were no longer able to be confined. She didn't give a shit who heard. She just needed to cum. The pressure against her clit made her feel the urge to push out everything she had, but but the deep pounding inside of her seemed to demand for her to hold it in. Her breathing became short and shallow, her chest tightened and the pulsing intensity reached a level she'd never felt before.

The back of Raine's long legs straightened, her torso arched farther back and her head was thrown back in a way that caused her hair to cascade everywhere. Her toes curled and every muscle squeezed until they were rock solid.

She could hardly remember crying out to Chris for mercy in the moment of climax. Chris, on the other hand, soaked in every second of it - literally. A stream of hot liquid exploded onto her thighs and started to drip down her legs. Chris shivered. It's not over.

Chris slapped on some more lube onto Raine's nerves and used her palm rub with a more spread out touch. Raine's spasms became more and more intense. Her body shook with with each of Chris' hand movements. The intervals between her orgasms became shorter and shorter as her cum came splashing down Chris' fingers. Raine thought she was going to pass out from being over stimulated with pleasure. Finally, Chris came to a complete stop when she noticed Raine's body first twitch.

Raine smiled weakly as she collapsed onto the bed.

"Fuck you're hot," Chris gasped as she wiped the sweat off her forehead.

Upon recovery and removal of the strap on, Chris crawled next to Raine, who was clearly KO'd from their session. Raine placed a hand underneath her the older woman's shirt.

Raine's permanent smile was still apparent when she asked, "Can I touch your chest?"

"Hmm... " Chris ran a hand through her spiked hair, placed a hand on Raine's cheek and squinted slightly, "You should just rest."

Raine smiled and inched closer to Chris' chest. She put her head on it, "I think you look amazing in a binder."

Relieved that she didn't have to explain about her binder, she still felt like it wasn't something she wanted Raine to have - her complete vulnerable self.

Chris mumbled, "Thanks."

Chris ran her fingers through Raine's hair and noticed dark roots.

"Raine, can I ask you something?" Chris traced her index finger over the tip of Raine's ear.

"No you can't be my girlfriend," Raine yawned.

Chris smiled, "You wish." She's so full of herself.

Raine swallowed hard, a bit taken aback, but quickly recovered and said quietly, "Ask."

Chris squinted a little and took a deep breath before she asked, "Is your hair naturally black?"

"Yeah, I need to get my roots touched up again," Raine sighed, "It's so annoying."

Chris contemplated whether or not she should go there. Then again, she did just have sex with the woman. Did she really want to get that involved?

"Mmm..." Chris acknowledged.

While she didn't want to endorse what she suspected was Raine's discomfort with herself, she also didn't want to be rude.

"That wasn't my real question though," Chris glanced down and then continued, "I wanted to ask you the real reason you started Hush."

Chris felt her body tense.

"Ah, you want real talk," Raine rubbed the back of her neck.

They stayed in silence for a while until Raine looked up at her through the blue crystallized contacts.

Chris' gently placed a hand on Raine's forearm, "I know you've been hurt before and it's normal to feel uneasy about opening up."

Chris felt her own heart skip a beat when Raine's eyebrows came closer together like she was in pain. She couldn't help but pull the younger girl closer to her.

"Right," Raine nodded.

Raine reasoned with herself. As much as she wanted to tell Chris, it would have made her look like an idiot.

Chris smiled, "I suppose you wanted to create something that had some sort of meaning to you..."

The blonde nodded slightly, but her lips remained sealed.

Chris continued, "The app was a way for you to be the ruiner of all relationships in some way or another."

Raine laughed, "No, just one relationship in particular."

Chris paused, "Ah, so you did it out of anger?"

"Yes, I created the app after I broke up with Stacy," Raine said dryly before she rolled over.

"Thank you for sharing," Chris whispered as she spooned her.

Thought provoking silence crept in as Chris pulled the covers over both of them.

Raine was hardly audible when she finally spoke, "That was the best sex I've had in a long time."

Chris' eyes shifted from Raine's relaxed body down to her own nose. She thinned her lips, swallowed, and took one long controlled breath. While Chris had wanted to open Raine up, she wasn't sure if this was in her own best interest.

Happy Valentine's Day folks. While it's nice and great to have a valentine, it's most important to be good to yourselves and do nice things for you. Like this chapter? Leave me comments of what you thought and remember to vote so I can feel your love and support. :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16.5K 470 39
Heather Smith is a simple but gorgeous and a successful woman. She has things that most girls could ever ask for. Young, head-turner, smoking hot sex...
547K 21.7K 40
Riley Brenan should've had the life she dreamed of when she was young. A good job, a lovely house and a beautiful wife. But life had other plans. Whe...
543K 22.4K 35
Living with guilt and a broken heart, Lacey joins the military to drown out the memories of her past. But the time has come for her to return to the...
13.3K 286 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...