Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)

5.4K 121 17
By B_S_Robinson

Ashley POV

After breakfast and settling down, at 11:00 we head out with Gia to the adult store. Today Eliza drove the car, yet I protested to drive rather than her driving, I had lost my protest due to a warning threat.  Gia sat in the back in a dog carrier with as seatbelt over it.

"So babe what are we going to the adult store for?"I asked Eliza.

She had a slight smirk on her across her lips,  "You'll see when we get there."

I liked the intrigue so I went along with it. I enjoyed the ride, looking around the city.  I get a text from my dad.

Dad: Morning my sweet little Valentine. I want you to know you're loved, when I first seen you I knew you had a special spot in my heart no one can take. I love you Ash.

I smiled to myself and text back. Me: Thank you daddy, I love you too. Happy Valentine's day, have fun with Ms. Honey.

He sends me a kiss emoji Dad: 💋

I put my phone away and just in time we were at the adult sex store. Eliza walked out the car first to come over to my side then grabbed my hand to help me out. "Thank you."

Eliza nods, "You're welcome." She hurried to the front door to open that one too. I walked in seeing all types of things around the store,but nothing really too new. All the same sexual stuff, maybe a few new mask and corsets here and there but nothing new. Until a new light came from the back of the room taking my attention. I stalk towards the bright light, through an aisle of dildos and scented condoms. Getting closer only meant the light had become more brighter. I was almost blinded by it as I was so close within an arm distance. I only saw rainbow flecks reflect off of me. Suddenly the lights around the object came off, I had blotchy gray spots  in my vision before seeing what it was.

A diamond collar in a plexiglass, the diamonds were real to. I felt someone breathing on my neck and a hand on my behind. "Do you like this?" Eliza chuckled. "isn't it beautiful my love?"  she purred, clutched my behind harder. I moaned lightly, then shook it off because we were in public.

As much as I wanted to say no, and didn't want her to spend ridiculous sums of cash, but I had said yes and I wanted it so bad. How could I not? "Yes, yes it is." I gawked at it with wide eyes.

"Good, it's yours." Eliza wrapped her arms around me, hugging me from behind. Kisses multiply and linger on my neck. "Like how you're all mines."

My head softly dropped back in ecstasy but my senses came back. "Eliza no it's fine I was just looking at it maybe next time."

She laughed at me. "Baby it's already yours, I bought it a week ago and put on this whole production hoping you'd like it if I had lots of lights around it to get your attention, it worked and you like it," she kisses my cheek. "Manager!"

I got played. I had to take the gorgeous now, she spent a lot and was thinking about me when she bought it. "Babe..."

"Shush not another word, you'll wear this now today and everyday to go along with your other collars," The manager ran to the box next to us and gave Eliza the key. I watch as my girlfriend put the key in the lock and dial the code on the bar to get my new collar out. "A beautiful treasure for my beautiful babygirl."

I turn to the entrance of the store so she can put it on, without lifting my hair I had it up in a bun. She places it around my neck, then locks it around me. "This has a number lock on it, only I know the code you'll never be able to take this off and a tracker on this I'll know where you are now."

I nodded, agreeing. "Yes mistress." I get on my tippy toes and kiss her cheek. It was weird that it had a number lock and tracker in it but I know she wanted me to be safe, and to let everyone know I'm hers. "Anything else I should know?"

Dog shocker, a knock out agent to put me to sleep, a bear trap or anything that's dangerous! God Eliza and these gifts she buys. "Nothing cruel, just the number lock and tracker princess."

I smiled  at her. "I love it!" I wrap my arms around her to give her a kiss. She grabbed me by the hips to lift me, instantly my legs wrapped around her. But that wasn't enough, something far important... "I love you."

It took a while but  I had got one back. "I love you too Ashley." our lips moved together in perfect sync, I tasted her, felt her and could see only us. Even felt the exceptional sparks of electricity and fire that coursed through me, no walls between us, no lies, no fears when we were only one together.

I was backed into a wall with her fingers running through my blonde hair, and mines playing with her curly baby hair at her the back of her neck. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, while mines fought for dominance yet this tongue battle I always lost, taking over me. "Oh!" a moan slipped through my thin lips.

"Get out love birds, we sell sex toys to use at home not at our own stores!" the manager giggled. We stopped, but I had few things that I wanted before leaving. I left her to venture around the store, the first thing I wanted was a cat o nine flogger. I had looked around at an entire aisle of them before seeing one with Eliza's taste. A flogger with an Onyx stone handle even I fell in love with it. She marveled at it , "Add to cart." she laughed. I put the flogger in the basket, then went  to the next aisle: Dildos!

Dildos from small about five inches,  seven, eleven to even twenty inches! I had stuck to one that was twelve inches for Eliza. Little did she know I planned on using this on her, I wanted to surprise her and make love to her tonight. Also to prove I had the guts to be dominant. "I had planned to collar you at the park I funded but I couldn't wait to put it on you."

"Is that so?" I asked. She nodded. "Eliza we can still go."

We left the aisles to finally pay, I watch her pull out her credit card, "If you pass out while I pay for this I swear I will leave your ass right here."

I cracked up and felt my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. "I promise I won't babe." I remember the first time we went shopping together. The day we first met and when I had painted her.

"I forgot to give you the two million, I'll give it to you babe." She said in a hushed tone.

I shook my head. "The money doesn't matter, having you does and that's all I need in life."

We left the store with our things and holding hands. "I thank you for dragging your beautiful self all the way to Paris, only to love me for me."

"You're always welcome."

She opens the door for me to help me get in the car, she closes it after me then lets herself in. "My mother and I would always get up to make Valentine's day pancakes every Valentine's day we spent with strawberry jam, chocolate, with eggs and orange juice, god do I miss those days," I blurt. "Now I miss her."

Eliza kisses my forehead. "She's somewhere better, better than being here babe think of it that way."

I nod, knowing she was right but the pain still hurts. "Yet Valentine's day is her birthday and dad acts like it's nothing."

"Ben'll come around babe, he's healing and Ms. Honey is being a big help. Your mother loved you so much,"

"What did you and your mom do?" I asked.

Eliza looked away from me and at the road to began driving. "My mother and I were distant, we didn't have quite the connection you and yours had. She worked often and had many husbands after my dad died, it was just me and my sister to look after each other but then that's a lie too, my sister went out a lot when I was so young. I barely knew my dad. But on Valentine's day I would go to a lake near my house, with a basket full of pink and red cupcakes I made myself and eat them with my feet in the water and play with the snakes and mosquitoes, even try to get frogs around me to eat my cupcakes."

"I'm sorry I asked." I looked down at my shoes.

"It's okay." Eliza held my hand while driving with the other, kissing it.  I wonder do her and her mom still talk to each other then. Did she live in the Bayou when she was little? I had just guessed since she was talking about snakes and mosquitoes. Those two are common in Lousianna. Why had I never met her sister or mother? Are they that bad?

I changed the conversation,"I haven't been to the park in a long time babe, is it nice?”

She smiles and nods, "The nicest in all of New York, better than LOVE park actually." Funny how I haven't been there, I didn't go to parks often. I can let out my inner child maybe, after all I act like one.

The park was a few miles away so I had decided to turn on some music, I popped in Eliza's 2016 mix tape. First song that came on was Jimmy Choo by Fetty Wap. That's it, I cant even. This is my shit! "Yasssss bitch!" I clapped my hands as the music came on.

She looked at me with that sexy smirk, and I was about to go off. So we started dancing in the car, then my favorite part came on. "Ready?" she asked. I nodded.

"Slim thick wit yo cute ass,  aye I might buy you a new bag, damn so fine I bought a new Jag, damn Top down, ain't no do rag!" We sang in unison.  Then went back to just dancing a little.

"Baby let me see that ass," she giggled.  Who knew all it took was a little Valentine's day to get her all coupley and sparked like this. I pulled my jeans down a little to let her play with my behind, she took her right hand to play with my ass. She played with her and I could feel my  behind giggle. "White girls are definitely winning."

I cover up my mouth in awe that Eliza said that, "Babe you're a mess."

"I know, but do what I say and you'll see who's messier now give sugga momma a kiss baby." The fuck did she just say? I didn't mind it but I kissed her up on her neck with little kisses and hugged her. The fingers that were on my behind were now in my sex, pumping in and out as I kissed her neck leading downward to her breast. My tongue swirled around her pert cocoa brown nipples. I could hear her moan over me, and pleasure  on it's way to my sex. Eliza's long fingers pumped faster.

As I sucked at her huge breast and pulled on her nipples with my teeth I moaned. "Babe." We stopped at a red light and kissed each other, I  knew people were watching but fuck it.  I took her hand from behind to in front so she can rub my cli+.  I moaned more under her but didn't stop. It'd be rude not to exchange the favor, now wouldn't I be a bad girlfriend or not?

I put my hands in her cream colored trousers and through her wine red panties. There was so much wetness, "Look at what we got here," I gasped. "You're so wet for me sweetheart."

I started at the bottom of her sex taking my fingers and massaging her lips, my thumb slid in starting edge. That  one finger worked in and out just fine, and I had known because she looks red at her cheeks. "Who does this belong to sugar?" I asked Eliza.

"You." she murmured.

"You? You fucking who? Say it right baby."  I hissed.

"You, Ashley," she moaned. I never have heard so many moans under her since we met. "Princess you're killing my dominance!"

"I know," I chuckled mockingly. "This pu$$y is all mines, but get your hands out my jeans let me take control." Eliza did as I said. The light turned green, she continued as I went at her sex, working my way up.

I pulled my thumb out and softly brushed upward her sex but not her cli+, she's driving and I wanted to tease her just a little. "Babbbyyyyy!" she whined under me, her cries only grew louder as it was a challenge to drive and to feel intense pleasure. "Stop!"

"No love." I growled. I grazed my index finger, middle finger and ring finger over her cli+.

"Ohhhhhh please," her caramel toned legs began to shake. I didn't know dominant people could be so sensitive or maybe just her?

I tested her further. "Oh no you don't honey, keep your hand on that fucking gas girl you better drive straight." She nodded.

I rubbed her cli+ gently. "God." she yearned. Her head dipped back slowly in euphoria. My fingers sped up with no mercy. Her body shook violently under me, I knew she was almost there so I pulled her pants down with my free hand so they'd stay clean.

"Baby I'm gonna--!" she yelled.

"I know my queen, hold on for me we're almost there and almost at the park you're great okay?" I kissed her cheek and shed no mercy at my grand finale.

"DARLING!" Her back arched and stomach contracted, rolling on top. "FVCK DARLING PLEASE-- I'M CUMMING!" her moans became screams.

"That's right baby, come on let's do this together," I watch her sweat at her gelled edges on her head, the sweat rolled down her neck. "We're gonna do this baby, I know you can do this don't lose it on me now!"

"ASHLEY!" Her sex pulsated  against my fingers and legs closed up, I smacked her thigh which made them come apart.

I summoned her. "Cum my queen." and summoning was bid.

"BABYGIRL!" Liquids cover my hand and spill in her seat. Her panties were soiled and creamed. She stopped at the park.

"That's a good queen," I pulled my hands out from her panties to taste her. I let her taste herself, as she looked stuck on stupid. Nearly retarded. I put my fingers inside her mouth and clutches her cheeks together. "Suck it babe."

She did as she was told. "Mmmmm." she relaxed her muscles, coming down from her orgasm. Her body: Plane ragged. "Are we there yet boo?"

I laughed. "Yes baby we're here and in one piece, give your babygirl a kiss."

She was awake but momentarily unresponsive. Her eyes are dopey, red and her mouth hung down like a ghost. I took her jaw in my hand, leaning her face to mines and kissed her. Which seemed drunken. "Lay back and get yourself together my queen, let princess take over for once." I take her pants off throwing them in the back and went to her trunk seeing if she had tissue and extra panties. Maybe even wipes.

I opened the trunk looking in the back, seeing a lot of things. Damn, was she a dooms day prepper? She had lots of clothes, tissues, waters, a huge first aid kit and weapons and her basic BDSM toys and a few books. I took a pack of Summer's Eve feminine wipes, a pair of black hipster panties and tissue. I closed the trunk then ran back up to the front.

She look like she was gaining her surroundings now, and looking more awake. "Babe that was great." She giggles, drunkenly. "I wanna beat your ass though!"

I laughed at her. "Let me help you with that." I took the wipes, gently cleaning her up.

"What the hell are you doing?" She whined.

I cover her mouth to silence her. "Shush baby, relax." I promised myself months ago that I would take care of her when she couldn't be dominant. I was working on it. I took tissues to wipe the mess off the seat.

"No one's ever made me cum like that,"

I nod and smile at a dazed Eliza. "I know." I help her put on panties. "Leg's still numb?"

She nodded. "A little, give me a minute." Eliza sighed, resting her head on my shoulder. I carefully take her head and rest it on headrest. I got over her to help put on here cream colored trousers.

"Come on baby!" I Raised my voice. "I know your legs are weary but you gotta help me, come on now. You got it." I learned now never to give a femme Dom an orgasm, they take to long to get over their sexual highs, I'm guessing only because they give orgasms to their subs. Maybe.

"I feel a lot more better now." Eliza sprang from out her chair and open her door.  I watch as Eliza came over to open the door for me. "Shall we?" She held out her hand for mines,as she took mines she kissed my hand.

I giggled, "Yes we shall, thank you."

I walked out the car as she closed it behind her. We talk up the steps holding hands. Then were on the grass. "Babe be careful, you're wearing white I don't want you too get your clothes ruined." I warned her.

"I got this boo-- Close your eyes."

I did as she said closing my eyes. She lead me straight to god knows where. I could hear the creaking of swings and laughing.... Adult laughter. "Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes to see my friends. "Happy Valentine's day!" Paris came running up to me.

"You guys!" I was so surprised. "Eliza you did this?"

I looked around and saw cake with jello shots. "What the--?"

Maddie smiled. "We're going to celebrate your mom's birthday like we do every Valentine's day, plus besides that we hoped that you would want to triple date today?"

My friends, their boyfriends, my girlfriend? What could be better?  Well it'd be nice if dad and Ms. Honey were here too. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

I wondered what else Eliza had up her sleeve...

(I hope you guys had a lovely Valentine's day! More to come,  expect a part 3. Comment down below after reading on how your Valentine's day was! Whether it was single or not, whatever it is I just want to know. And always know I love you all💋💖)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 498 27
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO lord knows missteps have been made lol. Don't judge too harshly. We all tell little lies to protect the ones we love the mo...
12.5K 276 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
Dusk By des

Vampire

20.6K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...
746 236 17
"'I tell the stars about you' Ashlynn broke the silence after they had both been staring at the sky for an ungodly amount of time." Nothing has ever...