From making scars to seeing s...

By DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF

(TRIGGER WARNINGS: This story deals with depression, suicidal thoughts, and self-harm, if anyone is prone to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N OMG!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 27

984 28 16
By DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF

~Jack's POV~

Mark was getting driven away in an ambulance to the hospital. "Oh my god. I feel like this is all my fault." I told Y/N as I started tearing up more. "No, Jack. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't anybody's fault. Don't blame yourself. Come here and give me a hug." Y/N comforted as she leaned on her crutches and put her arms out. I couldn't resist the temptation and hugged her with one arm. "Don't be afraid to cry into my shoulder." Y/N whispered. That's what I did. I sobbed into her shoulder heavily. "It's ok, Jackyboy. Mark will be better." Y/N reassured me as she rubbed my back. I sniffled and wiped my tears away. "Thanks, Y/N. But we should all go to the hospital and visit Mark." I told Y/N and let go of the hug. "That seems like a good idea. Are we gonna get your mum to drive us?" Y/N asked. "Yeah. Unless Ryan and Daniel know how to drive." I answered. "Yo! Ryan! Daniel! Do y'all know how to drive?" Y/N yelled at Ryan and Daniel. They both shook their heads along with Abagail. "No one knows how to drive. Except for you." Y/N pointed out. "Oh yeah... but I don't have my car. I might as well call me mum." I added and pulled out my phone.

~Jack's phone call (M= Ma, J=Jack)~

~Ring...ring..ri-~

M=Hello?

J= It's me, mum.

M=Oh, hello Sean! Do you need something?

J= Yeah, would you mind picking up my friends and I to get to the hospital? Please?

M=Did you get into another car accident? Are you ok? Is anyone hurt?

J= No, we're all fine, but my friend Mark is at the hospital and we don't have a ride. Please ma, for me? And Mark.

M=*sigh* Fine, Sean. If your friend is injured I guess I'll help. I'll be over in a few.

J=Thank you mum, love ya!

M=*sigh* What am I gonna do with you when you're in college...

J=I dunno, just please get over here, quick. Please.

~Click~

"Did your mom agree?" Y/N asked. I nodded a yes. "Great. Ryan, Daniel, Abagail! Get over here!" Y/N called out to the trio. The three ran over and asked why we called them over. "We're getting a ride from Jack's mom. There's her mini van right there." Y/N explained. The McLoughlin's red mini van pulled up and the door slid open for the five teens. "Whaddya waitin' for? Let's get to the hospital!" Shauna (Jack's mum) called out. We all ran to the mini van where I sat up front, Ryan, Daniel and Abagail in the back, and Y/N in the back-back of the mini van. "I'm sorry you have to be squished back there, Y/N. Along with you three." Shauna apologized. "No, I'm ok, Shauna. I don't really care. Even if I may/ may not be claustrophobic. "Thank you for this ride, Mrs. McLoughlin." Abagail thanked. "No problem, deary. You can just call me Shauna." Shauna smiled.

~Time skip 15 minutes of getting to the hospital cause' I can~

"Here we are! Everyone beat it! Just kidding, let's all get out." Shauna chuckled. "Thank you mum." I smiled and pecked her cheek with a kiss. "Aww..." Everyone else cooed. I shot everyone else a glare. We all ran through the front doors and encountered Nurse Joy again. "Hello there, again! We have some familiar faces here! Are any of you hurt?" Nurse Joy smiled. "No, we came here to see Mark Fischbach." Y/N answered. "Mark...Fischbach...yes, he's with Dr. Cassandra. He is in the Emergency Room." Nurse Joy smiled again. "Thank you." Abagail thanked and we ran off to the E.R. Once we got to the E.R., a female doctor stopped us. "Why are you six in such a hurry? Please slow down." the female doctor asked kindly. "I'm sorry, ma'am, we are looking for our friend- wait, are you Dr. Cassandra?" I asked. "Yes, are you looking for Mark Fischbach?" Dr. Cassandra answered. "Follow me. I can show you where he is, but you cannot go in." We all followed Dr. Cassandra to Mark's room where he was getting surgery. "We have found a blockage in his intestines. Does he consume any type of alcoholics?" Dr. Cassandra asked while staring at her clipboard. "Yes. He does drink alcohol." I answered. "But only once in a while, maybe every few months." Dr. Cassandra nodded her head and began scribbling down something. "He is getting surgery on his intestines at the moment. Feel free to wait in the room across the hall. Do not worry, he is unconscious. We have prescribed him some anesthetics to numb up the pain." Dr. Cassandra explained. "Ok...thank you very much, Dr." I thanked glumly and walked across the hall to the waiting room. Abagail stayed behind to talk to Dr. Cassandra, she's such a nerd. "Abagail, are you coming or not?" Y/N asked. "I'll be with you guys in a second. Let me just talk to an actual doctor!" Abagail told Y/N and turned back to Cassandra. What in the world would Abagail want to talk to a doctor? Maybe she needs someone to gossip to about the latest medical discovery. Ha. Abagail the super nerd.

~Abagail's POV~

I stayed behind the others to talk to Dr. Cassandra. "Hello, Dr. Cassandra. My name is Abagail and I have been studying in medical research for a while because I have the dream of being in some kind of medical branch." I explained with a smile. "That's a very good dream, Abagail. If you would like, I could give you a tour of the hospital or show you some of the things I specialize in. Are you up to it? Or would you like to join your friends?" Dr. Cassandra offered. "Give me one second..." I told Cassandra and ran off to tell the others. "Guys, is it cool if I go with Dr. Cassandra on a tour?" I asked. Everyone shrugged. "I guess I'll take that as a yes! See you guys later!" I exclaimed and followed Dr. Cassandra throughout the hospital. "...And that's where we keep the  defibrillators..." Dr. Cassandra pointed towards a door that said 'DEFIB.' "Dr. Cassandra, I apologize..." I mumbled. "What? Why are you apologizing?" Dr. Cassandra stopped and looked at me. "I'm sorry. I lied to you." I admitted. Dr. Cassandra looked more disappointed than sad. "I liked the tour and all, but I just made this up so I could ask you a question." "Abagail. I honestly thought you would've liked a tour. I'm a little disappointed. Anyways...what is your question?" Dr. Cassandra sighed. "I wanted to know if Mark has a chance of survival..." I asked in a whisper. "Well...Abagail, we aren't so sure. It is a 1% to 7% chance of death, but the other 99% to 93% is completely possible. It is God's choice if Mark is to stay on this earth. We have to depend on the surgeons to get this major task completed and Mark to be fully healthy. Then again, the 1 to 7 percent is mostly to patients 60 and older. How old is Mark?" Dr. Cassandra explained. "He is 17, I believe." I answered back with a sniffle. I really do not like the sound of Mark possibly dying... It would just ruin our -and 11 million- other's lives. "He's 17 you say...then his chance of death is a  3% chance." Dr. Cassandra sighed once again. My eyes started to tear up and I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. "I'm very sorry to tell you that, Abagail. It's probably not what you wanted to hear, but that is the possibility of Mark's surgery." "No. It's ok, Dr. I understand. Please, just let the surgeons do their best and... make sure Mark is alive...thank you. I must return to my friends now. Goodbye. Thanks for the tour." I sniffled and ran back to my friends and family.

~Time skip 5 minutes of Abagail finding her way back cause' I can~

As I turned every other corner to find a dead end, I eventually saw a sign on the ground floor that read: Waiting Room Left, Cafeteria Right, Rooms 100-150 Second Floor, Elevator Down Hall to Left, and Stairs Down Hall to Right. Obviously, I took the path to the left and found Shauna, Y/N, and Jack sitting in chairs. Jack had his face in his hands, Shauna reading a People magazine, and Y/N tapping her good foot. "Oh. Hi, Abagail. How was the tour?" Y/N asked and patted the seat next to hers. "Umm...i-it was cool... I-i got to see where thy keep the defibrillators." I stuttered shakily. "Are you ok? It looks like you've seen a guy get his heart ripped out, or something just as disgusting." Y/N asked worried. "I-i'm ok... I have bad news though... wait...Where are my brothers? Well, brother and non biological one." I asked while rolling my eyes. "They're both in the cafeteria buying junk from the vending machine. They left after you left and haven't returned since. And we only gave them three dollars!" Y/N explained. "Ok... well the bad news I have is th-" Jack cut me off by blurting out, "What?! Bad news? What are you talking about!?" "Well...Mark has a 3% chance of not surviving the surgery. BUT, there still is the other 97% that is WAY higher than the 3%!" I said pessimistically to positively. "Well, we have to keep the high hopes. It is only a 3 percent chance of....you know." Shauna chirped up. "Yeah, thanks mom. We can count on you for your positive mood." Jack complimented. "That's very sweet Sha-" Y/N was cut off by her phone going off. "Are you going to answer it?" Jack asked. "That's not my ringtone..." Y/N said shocked. "Well the noise is coming from your pockets!" Jack pointed out. "I know! Let me just..." Y/N told Jack and pulled out the phone. "This...this is Mark's phone... I forgot I had it!" Y/N called out. "Who's calling?!" Jack asked in a mild tone. "It's Ashley! Should I answer it?!" Y/N asked back. "Yeah! Before it stops ringing!" Jack quietly yelled at Y/N. Y/N tapped the 'answer' button and put the phone up to her ear.

~Your POV~

~Phone conversation (A=Ashley Y=You)~

Y=Hello?

A=Mark! I am so sorry I broke up with you! I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry, please take me back and forgive me!

Y: Ashley! Calm down, it's me Y/N-

A: Y/N?! Why do you have Mark's phone?

Y: You see...it's a long and tragic story. We're in the hospital-

A: You're in the hospital?! Is Mark ok?!

Y: He's the reason why we're here...

A: What happened to Markimoo?!?

Y: His intestines are blocked and he's getting surgery right now.

A: Oh dear God. I'm coming to the nearest hospital as soon as I can!

Y: Ok. I hope you realized that Mark's been texting you all day in hopes you would respond.

A: I know... that's why I called him back. To tell him I am very sorry and that I shouldn't have acted like that.

Y: Ok, I'll make sure he hears that in case you don't get here.

A: Nope. I am DEFINITELY getting there no matter what. I care about Mark and I love him. See you in a few minutes. Bye.

Y: Good bye.

~Click~

"What happened there?" Jack asked as I put the phone back in my pocket. "Ashley apologized and she's coming here now." I explained. "Yo, that vending machine has the  BEST snacks! You guys should try it out!" Ryan burst in with a bag of pretzels. Daniel punched him in the shoulder. "Dude, what was that for?" Ryan whined. "They are clearly not having a good day right now and you just ruin it with your stupid pretzels. Great job." Daniel snapped. "Sorry... I'm just pumped about these bacon pretzels..." Ryan mumbled. "Ryan, your best friend has a 3% risk of death and your sister is on her way here." I blurted out. "What...? Mark can DIE? Oh god, oh God... oh man, oh man, oh man..." Ryan panicked. Daniel hugged the fetal position Ryan. "It's ok, man. Mark's going to be fine..." Daniel reassured Ryan. "Y/N! There you guys are!" a female voice called out from behind us. We all jerked our heads around and saw Ashley, running towards us a hurry. "Sorry I couldn't make it sooner, my mom was having a hard time getting to the car." Ashley sighed. "We're glad you apologized about Mark and that you came here to visit." I smiled. "How long is the surgery going to take? I REALLY want to talk to him." Ashley asked. Everyone stared blankly in silence. "I can go ask Dr. Cassandra." Abagail piped up. "Yeah...you go do that sis." Ryan and Ashley said in unison. They looked at each other and chuckled. "Ok...I'm gonna find Dr. Cassandra." Abagail concluded and ran off.

~Time skip 10 minutes of not Abagail cause' I can~

"So...what did she say?" Jack asked. "She said the surgery is going to take another 2 hours and a half." Abagail responded worriedly. "I guess we'll just have to wait..." Y/N shrugged.

~Time skip 2 hours and 45 painstaking minutes cause' I can~

Jack fell asleep, Ryan and Daniel took a ten minute nap, Abagail checked her watch every few minutes, Shauna read all the magazines (22 of them), and I sat there, staring at the emergency room door, waiting for something to happen. "Excuse me. Are you still waiting for...Mark Fischbach?" A nurse tapped on my shoulder and spooked me. "*gasp* You scared me!" I shrieked. "I apologize, ma'am. I just need you to follow me. Are these others waiting also?" The nurse asked. "Yeah...Jack! Wake up!" I called out at him. He rolled and woke up, by falling off the chair. "Ow...dammit." Jack cursed under his breath and rubbed the arm he landed on. "What? Is Mark ok? Is his surgery done?" Jack fired questions as he stood up and looked at the nurse. The nurse smiled and walked over to the elevator corridor. We followed the nurse and the elevator doors opened revealing a young child in a wheelchair. Oh my... I could never imagine being born with out legs.... I am so sorry for you, young one. The nurse told us her name; Nurse Gladys. Gladys hit the 'second floor' button and she led us to a closed door. Gladys gestured for me to open the door. That's what I did. Behind the closed door, it revealed a peaceful Mark. Sleeping in peace with cords and wire sticking out of his body, mostly where his intestines were, and his I.V. to the right of his hospital bed. Mark didn't have his glasses on, but the only thing on his face was a smile... and a breathing tube. The complex machines displayed his heart beat, beats per second, rate, breathing, respiratory and other complicated functions. The screen with his heart beat looked normal and his heart was beating. Thank the Lord that he was breathing. "M...Mark?" Jack whimpered and kneeled down beside his best friend. Mark just turned his head slightly. "When will he come to?" Abagail asked Gladys. "He will come to when his body feels like it should." Dr. Cassandra cut in. Suddenly, as if a miracle just occurred, Mark's eyes fluttered open. "Why is it so...bright? Am I in heaven?" Mark asked aloud. We all chuckled and ran over to Mark's bed. "...Because I just found my angel!" Mark exclaimed tiredly. "I missed you Mark. I'm so sorry I broke up with you. Please forgive me..." Ashley teared up. "How could I be mad at you? I love you." Mark admitted. "Aww!" Everyone including myself cooed. "Dr. Cassandra, are we able to hug Mark without hurting him?" Abagail asked. Dr. Cassandra and Gladys nodded with a smile. Abagail smiled back and we all wrapped around Mark. "I love you guys so much..." Mark whispered with a hoarse voice and hugged us back. "I'm glad you're still alive, buddy." Jack cried. "We all are." Ryan chuckled. "I'm happy to see you guys here. Even you, Shauna." Mark started crying. We all started crying. Then the tears became joyous tears. We started laughing. "I'm sorry, but we have to ruin the moment." Dr. Cassandra burst in. "Mark is going to have to get more rest, drink some water, eat some lunch and he has to recover for the next two weeks." Nurse Gladys explained. We all got depressed at the thought of Mark being ill for the next couple weeks. "Wait...this is Mark's last day in Ireland. What are we gonna do about that?" Jack asked confused. "Mark has to stay in this hospital for at least another day." Cassandra told Jack. "Don't worry, Jack. Remember? I came a day early, which means I have to leave tomorrow." Mark smiled. "Ok, then. I guess that is settled." Dr. Cassandra concluded. "Here, bro. I got you this card from the cafeteria." Ryan pulled out a "Get Well Soon" card with a bear on it and smiled. "Thank you, Ryan." Mark smiled with a raspy voice. The inside read, "Best Wishes! Hope you feel better soon!" and had all of our signatures? "How did you get our signatures? I don't remember signing it!" Abagail asked. "I forged you guys' signatures." Ryan admitted. "Well, then. I guess only Ryan cares about me." Mark complained in a childish way. "I'm sorry, Mark. We didn't get out of our chairs for the entire time your were getting surgery." Jack looked into Mark's eyes. (I SHIP IT SOOO HARD!!) "It's ok, man. You had to wait TWO HOURS for ME! That's dedication!" Mark exclaimed. "Ok, ladies and gents. I hate to cut the love short, but Mark has to get some rest and eat. You have to leave and we'll contact you tomorrow to get Mark. "Sorry guys. I love you all. I'll be here recovering until tomorrow." Mark winked with a smile and waved. As we exited the door, Ashley gave Mark a kiss on the cheek and he kissed her back. "Aww!" Dr. Cassandra and Gladys cooed. "C'mon guys...and mum. Let's get back home..." Jack sighed. For the rest of the day we spent it together sulking and talking about Mark. I just hope he gets recovered within 24 hours, if not. How is he going to get home?! I dunno, I'll try and not think about it for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there is Chapter 27! Hope y'all enjoyed it! I'm so sorry it took SOO long to get published and finished! My computer was broken, but now I have a new one! So I will be working (hopefully) more efficiently! At least I don't have to type on my dumb phone for now...I'M WATCHING YOU PHONE! (I'm so insane..) :P Anyways! Enjoy! ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist! (Man, I have NOT done that outro in a while on a keyboard! X3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
909K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
279K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...