The ninja wolfs bond (Gaara r...

By Vixenthief

After a year of searching for her clan and two years of living with the Mitsu village she found, she leaves a... More

The sequel has begun!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special one shot chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
(A/N)
Chapter 26
(A/N)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Short A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Recovery A/N
Chapter 32
A/N
33
Final A/N

Chapter 25

1K 44 13
By Vixenthief

It wasn't fun, fainting in front of the kage. When she came to the Raikage was apparently appointed as the leader of the army. She caught the last bit of conversation when her ears started working. They twitched, the earrings jingling. "We need to set aside our differences and work together." Black kage was saying to little old man.

"Well I suppose it is better than loosing this war. If the shinobi world were to disappear I wouldn't be able to quarrel with you anymore. Alright I'll cooperate." Everyone smiled at this even Gaara which she had to hold back from hugging. His happy face is a rare one. Her tail had started wagging on it's own while her ears perked up. Chojuro chuckled along with the two sand siblings she was friends with. Stupid canine traits. Gaara turned to look at her and something akin to amusement shown in his eyes.

"The allied shinobi forces is hereby formed." Goodie. Kaiya stood up and rubbed her head as she listened. "First we must relay this to our respective feudal lords."

"If you don't mind me offering, Mifune." She raised her hand. The samurai nodded. "My clan is in your neighboring land of snow. Gaara, If your fine with a detour, I think I could get some more help. I know Aoi and uncle Kazuma should be willing. The rest should listen to him as an elder and to me since I am the most experienced in our kekkai genkai practice."

Mifune thought this over. "That would be good help. But who would be in charge of them?"

"Those who are in close combat will be with me, the Mitsu in mid ranged will be with Aoi, and Kazuma can do summonings and far range. This way you kage can focus on the your own shinobi. And my clan can feel comfortable staying around their kin for the majority of the fight."

"Very well." With that they all quickly left the building. In a triangular formation, the sand shinobi follow the wolf girl out. "You guys will need to get on my back.  The snow gets deeper in the fally that separates the snow from iron. That and this will be much faster." She crouches, crossing her arms over each other. A large poof later and a giant black wolf stood above the smaller pine trees. She lifted her muzzle and howled, the booming sound echoing across the forest. A distance away another howl was returned. "Good, a scout has been notified of us coming. Hop on." She rumbled.

Once all three had mounted, she took of with a great leap over the Mizukage's group. Poor little swordsman, it looked like he was about to choke. Kaiya didn't have time to say a pleasant farewell, she needed to get to her clan and hopefully convince them. Snow is kicked up like splashed water as she sprints.

Gaara looked at her ears that were still pierced in this form too. The ebony blue tinted fur beneath them was getting slightly soaked from the snow. Her running was smooth and somewhat graceful so there wasn't much need to hold on tightly. Suddenly she skid to a stop. "Kaiya?"

"I was followed. What part of wait for my return didn't you understand."

Three very familiar gennin stepped out. Ayame was looking down, her hand fidgeting with her side ponytail. Haruka is the tracker but Kazuma is pushy. "Look, I don't have time for this." She growled, being in wolf, It was quite intimidating. She lowered her body so they can get on. Once she felt them get situated, he takes off once more. How the hell did these kids follow her and get past samurai?

After passing the valley, the village of the Mitsu came to view. She lids to a stop he Mae time her six passengers jumped off. Many of them looked afraid because of the shinobi. Gaara was looking around curiously while Haruka was mumbling "So many Kaiyas......" She shifted back into her normal form. "Where is Uncle Kazuma?" Kaiya asked the nearest person.

"Lady Kaiya? W-who are these shinobi?"

"That can be explained later. But this is important."

"He is in the main house."

"Thank you. Let's hurry." She leads them through the village and wolf people. Her gennin were the most curious. As they were told, Kazuma was in the main house. "Kaiya! Lovely to see you again so soon." The kind man faltered upon seeing his niece's company. "I've met your gennin but."

Gaara took this as a opportunity to speak. "Subako no Gaara, Kazekage of the sand. It is a pleasure to meet you." He dipped his slightly as sign of respect. This was Kaiya's only direct family after. Kazuma looked between him and Kaiya multiple times before throwing his head back to laugh. Kankuro snickers along with the two more emotional gennin. They understood what the man just connected.

"I need you and the clan's help. Something drastic has happened and we are all at risk." Kaiya began the explanations of the past events. The light atmosphere dissipate as she went on. "I know most dislike shinobi, yet I am one. Yet ninja are going to war to protect the whole world. We must help them. We have the strength, she should stop being afraid now, stop hiding from a threat that probably had been gone for a long time now." She got on knees and bowed. Kazuma has already been won over, it's the elders who were the ones needed to be convinced.

Gaara watched with silent admiration at her strength and bravery to plead her case to such powerful and higher ranking clansmen. One of the older males furrowed his brow. "Why should we help if their already willing to protect us from this evil plan?" She jumped to her feet and grabbed him by the shirt, eyes flaming.

"Because we are not WEAK! We have the power and abilities to help others yet we do nothing! We used to be scattered all around, helping the weak and assisting the strong in many ways. But now most of us hide away in this valley like pups unable to leave the den!" The outburst from her was unexpected and it made the shinobi tense up. No one has seen the cheerful Kaiya enraged to this extent, maybe Garra, but not when she was in control. Black lightning sparks flicker around her. "Loyal, protective, an guiding. The three lights of the moon. What do these colors I wear even mean to you people anymore? Do you no longer take pride in being a Mitsu? In being a noble wolf?" She pushed back. The man stumbles from the force she used. "I am ashamed of you who are meant to be the wisest"

Aoi ran in, white blue tipped hair swaying above he shoulders. "Kai...."

She seemed to snap out of her rage induced fog to remember she was not alone with these elders. "Kai, you might want to come outside." The white Mitsu pulled her cousin out onto the porch. Her clan had gathered in a pack outside. They had determined looks on their faces. The silent message was clear as Kaiya looks back to the ones she had just confronted. "Elders....I believe you have been overruled by majority."

______________________________________

"Kaiya-sensei! That. Was. Amazing! You won all of their hearts just by them eavesdropping on the meeting. Your words must have been inspirational." Ayame swooned at the drama scene she was picturing in her head, music and all. She was so theatrical. Kaiya nearly tripped on a rock in the middle of a stride. "No that wasn't......"

"She is right. You motivated them all with your words. It was indeed a marvelous sight" She felt touch her large right in what she assumed to be a gesture of reassurance. If she wasn't a giant wolf right now, she would be blushing. "I'd it me or did your fur get warmer?" Kankuro teased.

She growls. 'Watch it or one of those puppets will become my chew toy."

"Poison remember"

......."Point. So where to next?" She asked, slowing her steps a little. There was a odd giant water bubble on the other side of the forest. "Hmm....Someone's having fun."

Gaara stared blankly in a different direction. "If it isn't trouble, I would like to speak with Naruto." She looked at him over her shoulder. He wants to break the news? Well as the bodyguard she must follow his request. For some reason Naruto was already in the land of Iron. Though that reason was fairly obvious. She shrank down when everyone jumped off her and shifted. "Kakashi, Naruto, Yamato, Sai." She addressed seriously. "Something has happened at the summit involving Sasuke."

______________________________________

Temari explained the important parts along with Danzo's deception. After the long silence Yamato spoke, crossing his arms. "I see. Can't believe the summit got so chaotic. But I guess with danzo...." He looked to Kakashi.

The one eyes jounin sighed. "I'm really not to eager to become Hokage, and with the circumstances being as they are, I still need to go back to the hidden leaf and discuss this with the others."

Temari scowled. "Madara announced that he was going to declare war on all of us. We don't have all the time in the world here!" Naruto was staring at the ground, his usually bright eyes were dull. The info about Sasuke must have hit him hard.

 Gaara focused his attention on the Uzumaki. "Naruto. I will have you know this is also a battle. To protect the eight and nineties, namely you. So for the sake of the world as Kazekage I'll make sure to protect you at all costs. And if as an Akatsuki  subordinate Sasuke were to stand up against our allied shinobi forces, I will not show mercy." He looks down, eyes clouded with masks sorrow. "I'm afraid Sasuke doesn't see you anymore. All he sees now is darkness. You told me once that you would become Hokage. Well I've become Kazekage." He walks forward and rests a hand on his friend's shoulder. "If you've truly resolved to becoming a kage then you must do what needs to be done as Sasuke's friend."

She watched on as Naruto lightly pushes his arm away with his. It may be just her but she thought that those seafoam eyes flickered with hurt. The silence following was suffocating. "I'm still on a mission until dismissed so I'll have to catch up with you guy's later."

Gaara turned around. "I consider you a friend. In the past 'friend' was just a word to me. Nothing more, nothing less. But after meeting you and Kaiya, I realized something. What's important is the meaning of that word. What ones it mean to you? You must decide for yourself what you can do for Sasuke. Think hard on that." He gets ready to launch away.

"Ayame, Haru, Kazu. Go with them to return home."

"But Kaiya-sensei!" Aya protested.

"As your teacher that's an order." She cuts her off firmly and follows the siblings before she could say anything more. "Tch, kids." Kaiya growls. Her gaze goes to Gaara beside her. "When we get you home, lets eat something home cooked. I'm tired of ration bars."

Kankuro looked at her. "Don't you have some meat buns? They are travel food right?" He thinks for a moment before sighing. "You ate them all." That was not a question. There was a dull throbbing in her head. And a ringing. No....words? A voice?

Calamity.

'Who are you? The beast?' she called out in her mind space. She already had the beast and Lira occupying pieces of her soul. One born, the other earned from activating the final transformation.

No.....So....you are the Mitsu I have been reborn into. The strongest descendent of this time. While I am never reborn unless there is calamity.

'You still haven't answered me'

I am Luna. The goddess you Mitsu, my children, were created from.

She was so startled by the answer that she tripped over a tree root and went face first into the snow. 'Impossible.'

Yet so is the wolf god form is supposed to be as well. That form, is yang. You somehow achieved it while others could not. I am the spirit. The yin. You now have both halves of a goddess. Tell me. What is the product?

'Your telling me this angry monster I have to suppress is you? Wait. This all so very sudden.'

Hm, I suppose it is. But back to why I am here in the first place. The calamity I sense. I wish to help prevent it.

"Hey! Kaiya get up! Did you knock yourself out?" Temari shouted in her sensitive ears. She lifted her head. ".......I need a drink."

"What the hell? Did you bump your head? Your not the drinking type." Kankuro scowled.

Kaiya glared up at him. "I am when I have a bloody headache that won't stop and voices in my head." The road back to Suna was interesting. Some of the times, she was talking gibberish about clan Mythology and other times she was falling over with a dazed look on her face. In the mansion is when she stopped being weird. That was probably because Gaara had knocked her out to put her to sleep.

Kaiya opens her eyes to find two giant wolves in front of her in the dark room of her mind. Lira was beside her. "Geez. This place is getting crowded." The black wolf who looked ragged and angry growled. The white wolf nodded her head. "In time I will combine myself with yang. But now. There are some things you must learn. Given how you dealt with the beast all these years, I think you can handle it."

"If it will allow me to stop Madara and protect my friends in this war, I will do it."

"Good"
_______________________________________________________________________________
(Okay so here's another chapter. What is this other development in Kaiya? How will the war be like with her clan involved? Luna is real?! Plot twist alerts! Hope you guys enjoyed this update.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
491K 17.9K 46
Because this story has over 1,000 hearts on Quotev, I decided to try my luck here. Hope you enjoy!! I was just a normal girl, watching anime in my br...
33.8K 988 29
*COMPLETED* Aisu has been frozen for many years after battling her friends the twelve and eleven tails. When she goes back to the village hidden in t...
20.2K 697 47
She was a civilian. A plain, ordinary baker as content as could be. Why then? Why am I drawn to a weakling? Why is she making me feel this way? When...