50 Days

By rikemarvel

It's about two best friends, slowly falling in love with each other when Destiel becomes canon on the tv show... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19 and 20
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 30
Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34

Day 29

1.6K 79 58
By rikemarvel

AN: This chapter was actually planned to be uploaded on new year's day, but oh well ... What can I say.

I don't know, just enjoy this trash chapter.

++++

Soft fingers stroked down my cheek and slowly made me conscious to the world again. My body felt numb and sore at the same time. Even though I enjoy sex, I had forgotten how rough and claiming my small wife could be.

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of her dancing through the hotel room, packing her bags. "Morning, sunshine," she singsonged as she passed the bed, tickling my toes. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head.

"Gimme five minutes," I grumbled when she tried to pull the blanket off my body.

"I know what your five minutes can turn into. Get your ass out of the bed and get ready for your trip, Misha."

Before I could answer she went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

~

"Fuck," I hissed as I tried to throw my bag into the trunk of the Jeep - which we have rented for the trip - for the fifth time, but failed because my broken wrist still hurt. It wasn't even that heavy.

I sighed and gave up, resting against the back of the car with heavy eyes. Last night had been great, but I felt the downside of it now. I rubbed the back of my neck, taking a deep breath. Nervousness built up in my stomach, making me feel sick. This was happening. I was going on a trip with Jared and Jensen. We were going into the wilderness. For a few days.

A few days in a tent next to Jensen's.

A few days with Jensen.

I swallowed hard and got up, right in time with Jared coming around the car. His knee almost hit my head as I tried to get up. "Woah, woah, woah!" He jumped back before someone could get hurt. "What're doing on the ground? We wanna leave soon."

"Tried to get my bag in there, but I'm still very tired and my wrist ... well it hurts." I shrugged my shoulders and took the hand he offered me.

Jared nodded knowingly. "Rough night, huh?" He winked. "Knew you got laid the minute you got out of your car and had more bowlegs than Jensen."

I've never been one to be embarrassed easily, but this comment right there made me blush hard. To cover my embarrassment I laughed and shook my head, clapping him on the back. "Would be nice if you'd put the bag in the trunk. Oh and Shotg-"

"Shotgun!" Jensen came around the car to join us, interrupting my claim. "This is going to be amazing, guys."

I groaned and turned around, opening the door to the backseat. At least I had the whole back of the car for myself and could sprawl out if needed. After all, I was still very, very tired and the road trip ahead of us was about sixteen hours long - without a stop at a motel; like the Winchesters. Parallels, oh parallels.

The door opposite me opened and Jensen stuck his head inside, a wide grin on his face. Without a word, he placed two small bags on the seat next to me.

"Seriously?"

He winked and closed the door. Okay, so I didn't even had the backseat for myself. Using the bags as a pillow could still be an option, though.

~

The engine started. The immediate purr of it sent a warm chill through my body. I could feel my eyes closing, head resting against the cool window. If I'd be sleeping, I would have no time to think about what was about to come. I was worried, a lot, but Jensen seemed to be comfortable with it. So I should be too.

Music was coming from the radio and I could hear Jensen and Jared talking softly. Sometimes they'd turn around and look at me or make a joke. When I was conscious enough I would laugh at the joke, when I wasn't I'd just nod to signalise that I had perceived their wit.

~

After the first eight hours of the trip, we finally did a stop. Even though I had been sleeping most of the time, I needed it. Needed to stretch my limbs and wash my face and just walk for a bit.
I had no idea where we were, but it didn't matter anyway. There was a tiny diner that looked like it was abandoned- except for the fact that there were a few people inside. The road was flanked by thousands of trees and the sky was covered in thick clouds.

Jared and Jensen walked inside the diner, looking extremely like Sam and Dean. Jared was wearing a dark blue jeans with brown boots and a green-grey-white flannel hidden under a khaki jacket. Jensen was wearing a washed out Jeans, that had a little hole in the knee. If you'd pull the red plaid and black T-shirt up, you'd see how perfectly the jeans fit around his hips. The dark brown, used-look, leather boots matched his jacket. Intension or not, he knew how to rock the place he was at.
They walked in sync. As if this was scripted. They've been friends for so long now, they do things unintentionally. It warmed my heart. I was a lucky man to have friends like them.

When they came back out Jensen was holding two cups in his hands, reaching one out to me with a slight smile. "We want your company on this ride, Misha." Was his comment when I looked at him with a raised brow and tilted head.

I took a sip.

Black tea.

"Thanks," I muttered and took another sip, ignoring the burning sting on my tongue.

~

Around six in the evening we pulled up the parking lot of a motel. We still had 7 hours ahead of us, but were too tired to keep driving. The tea had done its purpose and kept me a part of Jensen and Jared's conversations, karaokes, and games.

The inside of the motel reception was not exactly dirty, but it wasn't clean either. It had a weird smell as well, which I hoped wouldn't be in the rooms. The woman behind the desk looked up and smiled. She didn't seem to know who we are, which was good.
Jared asked for three rooms.

"Look, I ... I gotta take the single room," Jared said, turning around with only two keys in his hands. "The other one is a double, so there should be two beds." He grinned. "But there is no way I'm gonna spend a night with one of you together in a motel room. Thank you." He threw the key to Jensen and picked up his bag, heading for the door. "See you in the morning, sunshines."

Fuck.

"Well," I said.

"Well," Jensen replied.

~

The room was small for a double room and it only had one bed in the middle of it. It was big enough for me and Jensen to fit in there, but not big enough. In the left corner of the room was a couch, used and probably very uncomfortable, but comfortable enough to sleep on it for a couple of hours. The back was to the bed. I tightened the grip around my bag - I had regained my strength to actually hold it - and stepped inside. Jensen followed me, throwing his bag on the bed, claiming it. He grinned at me and disappeared into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard him turning on the shower.
This gave me time to test the couch.

I carefully sat down and to my surprise, it felt soft and comfortable. I rested my head against the back, listening to Jensen humming a song.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty," Jensen said, throwing a pillow in my face.

I startled and opened my eyes. I hadn't noticed that I'd fallen asleep. His hair was still wet and clung to his forehead, but he was already dressed - grey sweatpants and a loose black T-shirt.

"Why," I grumbled.

He laughed to himself and took his phone from the bed. "Jared asked if we'd like to go to the roadhouse near here. Said it's a five minute walk."

Yes, we were definitely turning into the Winchesters. Just that I was tired again after the nap and all I wanted was to stay here, have a cup of tea and watch TV. I shook my head. "Um, no, thanks, but you both go and have a good time."

Jensen looked at me with raised brows, but didn't ask further. He grabbed his black cardigan, put on some trainers and left. "See you later," he called before he closed the door.

"Yeah, see you."

~

The TV program was limited to only a few channels - one of them was a porn channel, of course. I decided to watch some news while reading a book Vicki had put in my bag.
Three chapters into the book, I knew why Vicki had given it to me. It was about two men, married to wonderful women, somehow coming closer to each other. Sexually closer. But I couldn't stop reading. They were at work, trying to act normal around each other, but every skin contact they accidentally made sent chills up their legs into their groins, leaving them unbearable hard.
That was the part where I should have stopped reading, but I just couldn't. One of the men took over the situation, before one of them would spontaneously combust, and dragged the other into a storeroom. The second the door was closed behind them, he pushed him against one of the shelfs, rubbing his body against the other. It was rough the way they touched each other, but they needed it. They needed the feel of strong hands on their arms and gracing the stubbles of one another with their lips.
Tongues and teeth and skin and sweat. Licking and biting and sucking.
All of it happened on two pages. It had me spellbound. I was rereading a few lines that sounded good.
I got to the point where one of the men came hard inside the mouth of the other, right in time with Jensen bursting into the room. I startled and threw the book into my bag - at least that's what I though I did.

"Back," he said, kicking off his shoes.

That was when I noticed how uncomfortably tight my pants felt. Fuck. "Hey," I croaked, cursing my voice. "You haven't been gone too long."

Jensen narrowed his eyes, looking me up and down. "Uh-huh."

Casually, I took one of the pillows and placed it in my lap. "Tired?"

He turned around, clumsily, and pulled his cardigan off. In on swift motion, he was freed from his T-shirt and sweatpants as well. "No."

I swallowed hard when he faced me again, licking my lips unconsciously. His boxer briefs hung low on his hips. "Me neither," I whispered for no reason.

He nodded and walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

Oh god. I hid my face behind my hands, taking a deep breath. What was happening? Why wasn't my boner going away?

"Any good channels?"

The only one that would give me some release and satisfaction was very, very inappropriate right now. "No."

"Bummer." He came back with a grin on his face. "Then we need something else to entertain ourselves with."

My throat was suddenly very dry and very tight. I tried to swallow around the knot and think about something else than what the two men had been doing in the book. I could see it lying on the ground next to my feet - shit. "Guess so." I bit my lips. "Anything in mind?"

He tilted his head and pursed his lips, acting like he was thinking really hard. "No, you?"

I shook my head. "No."

He shrugged a shoulder and went to the bed then. (Bowlegs extremely deliciously moving past me.) "Well then, we should sleep."

I exhaled shakily. "Would be the best." Jensen turned the lights off after waiting for me a few seconds to say something else. 

I took the pillow from my lap and placed it behind my head. With clothes still on, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. It might have been comfortable to sit on the couch, but now that I was sprawled out on it, it was way less comfortable and cozy. Maybe I should have gotten out of my clothes as well, but I was too lazy to do that now.

From the bed, I could hear the bedsheets rustling. Jensen's breathing was uneven and you could only hear it if you were actually paying attention to it. We haven't been talking for like half an hour so he might was asleep now and had a bad dream.

Or ...

I pressed my eyes together, trying to ignore my thoughts.

The rustling of the bedsheets became faster and a wet sound was added to the party. A broken moan escaped Jensen's lips and he immediately stopped what he was doing and listened. I didn't move, didn't say anything, didn't even breathe. He must have convinced himself that I haven't heard him and carried on, slow again.
I tried not to imagine how he had stroked his thumb over the slit of his dick and made him lose control, how he was probably squeezing his balls to get more friction, or how he was touching himself with his other hand, biting his lips.

"Fuck," he hissed, bedsprings squeaking as he'd probably pushed his hips up. The movings stilled again, but he didn't wait long before he kept going. More careless of his sounds now, too wide carried away by his strokes. His moans became more vibrant and intense, making me embarrassingly hard again.

'Don't touch yourself,' I thought to myself. One simple squeeze would be okay though, right? Of course it would. If he thought it was okay to jerking off wen I was awake, making all these sinful noises, then I was allowed to fucking react to it.

I quickly gave my crotch a squeeze and bit my lips. Heat crept up my neck and into my cheeks, making it extremely hard to resist the urge to do more.

Jensen moved on the bed, probably turning around. His moans were immediately muffled. I carefully sat up and looked over the headrest and stole a quick glance at the bed.
And by quick I meant staring at Jensen humping the mattress. He was holding the bed frame tightly, the skin over his knuckles turning white, and his face was pressed into the pillow. His back was exposed and I could see his muscles moving in the dim light.
I pressed my hand against my crotch, seeking a bit friction.

"Fuck, yes," he groaned, hips moving faster. "Misha."

I startled. He'd said my name. The hand in my pants stilled - when did I started touching myself?
Had he noticed me looking? That was impossible, his face was still in the pillows. Had I made noises as well? I doubted that, I could be very silent.
My heart started racing, sending more stupid pheromones and adrenaline through my body.

"Goddamn," Jensen croaked.

His movements became impossibly faster, rocking the bed against the wall. At this point, he was too far gone to even care about that.

I moved my hand in sync with his hips, embarrassingly close. I bit my lips to hold back the moans that wanted to escape. I imagined Jensen biting down the pillow, skin covered in sweat from doing all the hard work.

My eyes were glued to him. There was no way I could look away. He was beautiful. A fucking god. All I wanted was to join him and take him in my mouth and -

No.

His hips stuttered when he came, making my dick twitch. I could feel the heat building
up, making my vision go white and I slowly let myself fall back down to the couch, my broken hand painfully digging into the cushions beneath me. One last pull and with the image of Jensen coming without touching himself, I came inside my pants. Warm and wet.
I kept my hand in my pants, slowly stroking myself through the orgasm. No sounds escaping my mouth. I even held my breath. It wasn't as satisfying as I thought it would be, but it was more than I've expected.

I heard Jensen getting up and moving through the room, past me and into the bathroom. He left the door open again and turned on the light. I didn't dare to open my eyes, but I could hear him washing himself and cursing under his breath. He was probably a mess right now. Red cheeks, dark eyes, sweaty hair, weak limbs. I wanted to take a look, just a really quick one, but I kept my eyes close, hands crossed over my chest. There was no way I was going to get cleaned myself without making Jensen aware of what I've been up to while he'd pleasured himself.

So I fell asleep in my own mess, feeling extremely dirty.

Now, I wanted him more than ever.

Great.

++++

Yeah, so um ... leave a vote and comment? So so sorry for the delay. I'm a disgrace. But I haven't been home the past six weeks (weak apology right there). This story isn't abandoned, I promise. I will finish it. It might just take me a bit.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter?

Um... Cockles was so damn alive the past couple of weeks though, life is great. Ha

THE GAY IS REAL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 458 26
A series of hunts that slowly push dean and Castiel together. I have read a lot of destiel fanfics and not a lot of them satisfy me so I will try and...
31.3K 1.7K 33
when Sam, Dean, and Cas accidentally get transported to another universe, they find help from a hunter with a familiar face. Dean instantly takes a...
231K 8.6K 11
Cas, Dean, and Sam have been hunting together and splitting off to take smaller jobs. The story starts with the three of them on three separate hunts...
7K 639 16
A Destiel fan fiction. After the death of Dean Winchester's brother, Sam, he slowly tries to recover with the help of his angel, Castiel. Cas tries e...