The Silent Female Alpha

By DianaShadoWish

[In editing] After the death of her parents, a female She-wolf, Selyen Stormrage was supposed to be the next... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
+++Extra+++

Chapter 10

11.8K 439 8
By DianaShadoWish

I was awake before dawn. Dreaming about my pack whispering, calling my name was enough to make me jolt awake. Maybe I was just homesick. I don't know. I just pray to the Goddess that they are alright.

I took a quick shower and wear a black track bottom and a grey dry-fit shirt with long sleeve. The clothes are quite lose but it's comfortable enough. My shoulder and wrist itch and I'm half way to scratch it. Sure the venom from a werewolf's fang is very poisonous enough if he push more of it into my flesh but thank the Goddess, the Alpha gene inside me swipe the venom off almost instantly but it still itchy like a bitch. I couldn't find any rubber band to tie my long hair but I guess I like it that way, to feel the wind swirl and blow through my hair. It might be dangerous during sparring, especially when I'm going to spar with these warriors but I guess I can fight them just fine.

A soft knock and Ruby peak in. "Oh you're ready." She looked surprise, maybe didn't expect me to up early. "Well let's go then."

I step out from the room and 3 shirtless He-wolf were waiting with their eyes alert on me. I raise an eyebrow, a smug and one of them, the brown hair guy with a pattern of tattoo on his bicep, growl in warning. I held his eyes and growl back and he flinched.

"Hey, hey. Knock it off, boys." Ruby stepped in and grabbed my hand with her strong one. She half drag me from the hall and down stairs until we were out from the house with the boys on our tail. But once we were out, I was stunned with hundreds of werewolves gathered around near a small stage of stone where the Alpha is standing mightily on it. All of them were either wearing black or shirtless, no other color. It was still dark in here but thanks to our high senses of werewolves, we're able to see well in the dark.

Ruby dragged me toward the stage and I could felt Diane wiggle her tail left and right with excitement at the sight of her mate.

Our mate. She corrected me. Don't deny the bond.

I'm not. But I don't want it at the moment. I said flatly but my eyes flat on him. He's wearing a black shirt that almost fit to his well build body and the sight of his bare arms make me wonder what does it feels like to have those arms around me. How can I not stare at him when he's standing up there looking so hot and handsome in all black and messy hair?

I almost trip to the ground. I did not just think him of his appearance and well build figure. But it was prove that my thought betray me when Diane giggled in my head. Shut up. I scowl and feel the heat on my cheeks.

We stopped when we were almost reached the altar. His blue eyes found my grey and I couldn't look away even if I want to. My blood start to burn and I know the mate pull is calling so strong now especially when I have the blood of an Alpha and I'm sure he's feeling it too.

A sound of some people growling under their breath caught my ear and I break away from his eyes to look at my surrounding. People who were standing near me have their eyes on me with hate and anger. I narrow my eyes, didn't like the way they looking down at me. As much as I want to reply with my own growl, I held myself down but keep my eyes dagger right back at them. I don't want to mess with this guy even if I can but this guys are more faster, stronger and more skillful than I am. The reason why they called themselves the Shadow is because they are stealthy like the shadow, like assassin. They killed so swiftly and silently, either with their claws and fangs or with their bare hands and teeth. It's the reason the rogue hate and fear these guys.

We still have our staring contest until the Alpha cut it. "That's enough." He snarl and they stopped growling and bow slightly at their Alpha while my body stupidly shiver at his deep voice. The crowd stopped their chatting and murmurs when he speaks up. "As you all notice, a rogue is standing among us right now." He glances at me for a second. "She's an ally and was sent out to train with us so you will treat her like she's one of us. And you," he looked at me from the altar. He had a small smirk on his face. "I hope you can keep up with us." He chucks.

The others were chucking around me too. A challenge and I found myself smirking right back at him. Bring it on.

I saw a light of surprise in his blue eyes but it vanish in a blink. Then he looked at his pack again with another smirk. "Whoever stop will be punish. Let's begin our day, shall we?"

There were a few howls from the pack and Ian leap from the altar gracefully and took off into the woods in speed, follow by his Beta and his Third. The pack took off and we all ran and follow him.

~

First rule: don't stop, no matter what. That was what Ruby told me before we sprint through the trees with the others. But I don't have the intention to stop, not when it felt amazing to run in the wilderness and Ian threat to give punishment. The cold morning air was barely felt on me as we ran like the wind but faster that I have expected. I ran among them and I keep myself in the middle. I believe I could out run them but I don't want them to start getting suspicious about my gene.

A short scream caught my attention. I looked to my right to see a guy had tackled another guy down. I thought we were under attack by rogues but both guys laugh and they got up and were running again. Soon, there were more people tackling us out of nowhere and I realized that we have to run without getting caught. Ruby was running by my side and in a short moment I saw a bulky man leap toward her. She swiftly spin herself around like a ballet to dodge his attack and was running beside me again.

She was laughing. "Try again, Elai!" She shout over her shoulder and I heard the guy laugh. She wink at me and didn't say anything further as we continue to run, leaping over some fallen logs and dodge some lower branches.

Right then I felt the movement before I see it. Two man leap from the shadow of the trees and try to tackle me down. In short seconds, I quickly rolled on the ground and was on my feet again when there's another guy waiting for me. He almost got me but my reflexes kick in; I jump, grab a low branch and haul myself up in time to see him collide with someone. If I have a voice, they can hear me laughing at the scene.

I jump off from the branch like a cat and catch up with Ruby who was waiting for me when everyone else was running without stopping. "That's a cool moves you got there." She said before we run again.

I guess I was having too much fun because I was grinning from ear to ear. When was the last time I smile like this, grinning like a fool? Never. Not after I lost my parents, never when Robert took the Alpha role. Honestly, it's quite strange to feel this 'light' mood when I was always in the dark and gloom mood from my pack.

I don't know how far we are from the pack or maybe he made us ran around and outside their territory area. We slide and leap between small space, hang and jump from branches and fallen logs and we dodge and sprint again when some of them attack again and again.

I lost count of time until I start to feel my muscles ache and there was no attack from some senior werewolves. A familiar scent filled my nose and I know we are back in the pack's territory again. By now the sun is up and peaking through the heavy clouds yet it's warm enough in this cold forest.

They all slowly came into a stop and try to catch their breaths. Ruby bend over with her hands on her knees, breathing hard. I was taking my breath with the grin still spread on my face. She crow an eyebrow. "That was fun, isn't it?" She mused with a smirk. I smile and nods. She straighten her back and give a little twist at her hips. "You catch up just fine for a new girl. I bet you're a runner, right?"

I nod my head.

"But any runners from other pack can't catch up with us like that." A man voice interrupt from behind us. We turned around and face a good-looking guy with black hair and half foot taller than me. He's quite big with his broad shoulder and muscular body yet I found myself thinking about Ian's lean and tall body.

I mentally curse.

His muddy brown eyes roamed on me from head to toe and I give out a short growl to get his eyes up to my face. He snapped up and meet my eyes with a smirk. "And no one is feisty enough to growl at a member from the Shadow Blades pack."

His eyes glow in faint gold and brown color, flashing a glimpse of desire. Diane growled in my head and felt disgust at his action.

"Hey, don't you dare try to hit on our guest, Elai." Ruby smacked his head.

Elai gave her a boyish grin. "Sorry. I can't help but to enjoy the God's and Goddess's creation." He winked at her and she gave him a punch at his shoulder. Ruby looked at me and say, "Selyen, this is Elaizer. My stupid idiot best friend. Elai, Selyen and erm, she's mute." She added the last one in hesitate.

Elai held out his hand and I accept it firmly. "Mute or not, I don't care." He shook my hand. "But you look badass enough to spar with." He wink.

Slowly, a smirk crawl my face at his challenge. I can't wait for the match too, Elai.

He released my hand as Ruby start to debate or talk about something when I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I let my eyes wandered around and noticed most people were walking to the pack house and some still chatting around us except that one person who was standing under the shadow of the trees: Ian.

I almost choke out my own breath when I met his intense gaze on me. From the distance, I can see sweats rolling on the side of his face and his neck. His black hair was a hot mess which I found myself wanting to run my hand through his hair and tug it. His black shirt glued to his body where I swear to God, I can see the shape of his abs. My heart race faster as I took his appearance inside my mind. Goddess, why does he have to be so damn perfect especially with his blue eyes. He didn't look away when I saw him, instead, I felt a pull to make my way to him and push myself against him, to feel every part of him.

His blue ocean eyes glow faintly and I looked away when something stir inside me, my heart. I cannot have this feeling, this desire and lust right now. My pack need me and why the fuck I didn't make my escape when we were running? There were so much space and time, the obstacles are nothing and if they try to stop me, I'll fight my way out.

You promise to escape after your birthday. Diane said. We aren't completely strong until we are full bloom.

I scowl. I need to escape. Every minutes spend here is a waste of time. Robert is out there ruling my pack into something bad and darkness. Especially when he's associate with the Rogues. Moreover, I don't want to get attach with the people here, well maybe not yet. I can feel myself slip and losing my focus. Somehow Ruby kindness stirred me into another girl, more feminine but with fighting skills too. And Ian, god, he's infiltrating every part of me, haywire my mind and soon his scents and presence is going to invade every inch of my soul and the blood of Alpha within us is bounding us together faster than I thought. I don't know if he noticed it but I'm sure hope he won't so I can escape easily without him aware of my disappearance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
1.3M 43.7K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
1.2M 72.9K 48
*BOOK EIGHT* (Can be read as standalone) *Mature Content Involved* "Caught between two lovers, but which one is real?" Alpha Faye is the only female...