another outsiders

By staygold_kath

One day in late February, Two-Bit's cousin Kate comes to live with him because her parents died in a train wr... More

how it all started
Shocking surprise
At the Drive In
Going to the Dingo
night
running to the house
in the morning
1st day of school
Dingo with Tyrone
the embarrassing store
at the curtis house
lot with Ponyboy
friday night
crashing
breakfast
jumped
the visit
6:00 scolding
football in the lot
DX yess
DX yess (continued)
movies house
blow out
fist fight
filler
my whole week
guys night ... plus me
guys night...plus me (continued)
hang over and a bet i lost
Shepard
pines
the man on the couch
day 42
day 47
day 50
camping: day one
authors note
who's first
camping:day 2
camping: day 2, prt:2
day 2 prt 3
camping: day 3
camping: day 4
camping: day 4; prt-2/ day 5
camping: day 5: prt.2
day: 50 Monday
day 54
authors note
day 55
day 55:the scar and screams
day 56
later in day 56
day 56: pines
day 57
day 61

comments (this is an actual chapter not just one saying to comment)

24 0 0
By staygold_kath

Why'd you be a blond they say. I tell them I don't know. They'd be expecting an answer when I dodged questions. Johnny seemed to be liking it and Soda thought it was a good change.

"Blond blond blond" Dally kept saying under his breath.
"Why'd you pick that color, doll face. Your not Barbie" Steve asked
"The lady did blond in stead of a brown" I said kinda disappointed tone
"Well change it then" Ponyboy stated. He can be stubborn sometimes and sound a bit of a jerk, must be on his man period or something.
"My roots will grow back and it be the color I want it to be, you guys are actin like it's the end of time or somethin"

The conversation was over for now. Just until someone gets hungry. I was checking out my arm, geez it feels weird. Like in so used of it being side of a rock and now it's not. I went outside, not sure why I just did. It was cool out there, a good cool though. I couldn't get over the fact the lady accidentally did a blond instead of a light brown. Oh well. I hate being a blond, it makes me feel weak. I watched the sunset for a bit. I'm into the stars in the sky more. They always and twinkling and shining. One day I'll draw what's in that sky. Just not now. They sunset had so many colors. Faded reds to pastel pinks and streaks of gold. Damn I never realized what I was missing until I saw that, time to cool off and not think about stuff like I always do. I went back inside the house.
My head ache from this morning came back. We were at the Curtis house just sitting around, I was doing nothing everyone else was up to something. Ponyboy was reading, Steve and Soda were arm wrestling Dally and Johnny went off to town and I was stuck doing nothing. I wanted to draw. There's no paper here, I went into the kitchen, I found a few pieces. This could hold me off for a little, now a pencil with an eraser that actually works. Someone barged threw the front door and the house was dead silent. I walked out from the kitchen to see who it was. A short man, greased back hair perfectly done, in a white shirt and a black leather jacket and a pair of jeans. I just saw him today, Tim Shepard. What did he want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 301 23
The Sequel to The Outsider Experience When Kat turns 18 her and Mack decide to go back to Tulsa, Oklahoma. To find a war waiting to be started.
65.4K 846 35
Hi my name is Samantha Bay Curtis and I have two older brother and a twin brother named Ponyboy. My other two older brothers are named Sodapop and Da...
12.3K 295 30
You are a 14 almost 15 year old girl and you are Two-Bit's little sister. He introduced you to the gang and they fell on love with you. Like literall...
13.9K 247 23
Madison Matthews is Two-bits younger sister, and she soon moves to live with him in Tulsa. When Madison starts settling in with her protective older...