breakfast

-Day 22-
so everyone is walking to the Dingo with more like throw on clothes and had there hair all greased back or left the way when they woke up. I just put my hair in a messy bun and put a black headband. I wear headbands sometimes mostly just to throw something on. so we walk over there that took about 10 minutes. we walk in and my heart breaks. the gang goes silent. I tried to hide behind Two-Bit but Dally was in the way. so instead I just start to slump. we all walk into the tables. I get the corner seat and lean against the window.

"you doin alight Kate" Steve asks and sits next to me.
"I don't know" I said in a kinda depressed way.
"you ain't lookin so hot"
"maybe because the guy at he counter is cheating on me"

a few of them took a glance he kissed Cynthia on the mouth he made the first move.It was like a total gag moment. i leaned against the window.Darry found the note we left him and came about 5 minutes later. I was sitting across from Ponyboy Johnny Dally and Steve. the others were in my row, Darry soda and Two. it was 8 in the morning and it started off awfully. it was almost like I was just stabbed in the back and my insides just died. he doesn't know I'm here so I have to act like nothing happened, if he does see me I'll get an ice cream cone and smash it on his head and snap his comb in half. so everyone ordered and I was still upset about what he did. I glanced over at them again and they were making out. I got my food and stabbed it and stuffed it in my mouth with my fork. the food was better than I thought it would be. it was warm, not hot and that's the way I like it. still upset what he did and was about to swear under my breath. I did in my mind instead. we are going to leave but my school friends showed up and they pointed me out. I gave them the death glare and ignored them. now I have to act like nothing was going on. Cynthia left when they came but I didn't go over there.

"why won't you go over with them. their yelling across the room for you" Dally said
"I don't want to talk to them" I said
"I'll go with you if you want to" Two-Bit asked as he started walking out of the booth.
"alright fine I'll go"

I crawled under the table and untied a pair of shoes of someone, then tied the laces to another person's shoe. so I head to the counter and try not to have a sour face. I sit with them and talk for a good 15 minutes when the gang goes outside, which means I'm leaving.

"Hey a I gotta get going." I said
"see if you can stay longer" Mark asked

Two-Bit was already out the door. I walked over to them.

"they want me to stay longer" I said.
"you can't go walking home by yourself though" Two-Bit said
"relax I got a blade on me and besides it's only going to be another like 5 or 10 till we get kicked out."
"ok, just be back in an hour"
"see you then"

I walk inside and meet my friends at a booth.
"so what he say" Andy asked
"I have to be back at the house in an hour" I told them

Tyrone sits next to me and puts his arm around me. I was going to blow. he acks like nothing happened and that he's never heard of Cynthia in his whole life. I swear in my mind I've killed him 5 times now. so an hour goes by and I say my byes and walk out the door of the Dingo. when I walk out of the door I get slammed into a side of a car and fall to ground. those Socs got me.