Shepard

He's standing inside the house, and walks in slowly. I'm curious what he wants anyways.

"Where's the girl, I wanna talk to her about something" Tim said.

Why would he want me. Two-Bit got up from the floor. He was just watching Mickey, just like any other day. He looked at me with a concerned face.

"I'll keep my eye on her" Two-Bit said. I walked out from the kitchen to the front door. Tim and I walked outside to the front. We stopped infont of this old jacked up car near a shed.

"Your strong, the way you fought earlier was impressive. I noticed you had jacked up your arm there on top of it" he said. I bet he's gonna try to persuade me into something.
"Thanks" I said shakely
"I want you to join Shepard" he said with the same tone of voice
"What, why would pick me out of everyone else" I asked
"Because, I can tell you have potential. Let me know when you want in" he said and walked off.

I walked back in the house. Why would he ask that.

"What did he want" Two-Bit asked.
"Just to ask me something" I said
"About what" Ponyboy asked
"He wanted me in his gang" I said
"What wait, he asked you to be in his gang" Steve said
"I didn't say if I was, he told me to get back to him" I said

I walked back in the kitchen looking for a pencil or too. I finally found one. Two-Bit was looking at me.

"What" I said
"What you gonna say" he asked. I can tell he was hoping I'd say no, but in reality I'm not really sure.
"I'm not sure, it's a tough choice" I said

Darry walked through the door. I turned around to see, just a natural habit.

"Why'd you go blond" he asked
"The lady got the color wrong" I said
"It looks good"

Darry ruffled my hair and went to sit in his chair. It's about 6:30 now and there's nothing to do Dally and Johnny come in. Both of them started laughing a bit and saying a few inside joke I guess. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Cake will have to do. There's about half the cake left, I'll take half of the half or all of it. So I was eating the cake and Dally walks in the kitchen. I was at about half of the half and he comes in.

"You gonna finish that" he says and stuff the rest of it in his mouth.

I punched him in the gut.

"I see why Shepard asked you" he says
"Yeah he came in told me already" I said
"I was part of their gang when I first got here"
"What about now" I asked
"Still am technically, I didn't tell 'em I was out. Oh and I've been meaning to show this spot in town of think you like."
"Ok let's go then"

We walked out the back door from the kitchen and walked around for a bit till we got there. An old sign that read PINES in green. This is where he wanted to rake me then.

"Watch what you say here, rumors go around pretty fast" Dally told me.
"Ok"
"Oh and everyone knows each other here by last names mostly"
"Why"
"I don't know, just don't pull your blade"

This is a greaser place, nice. Not many girls here, if so there with a guy or with about 10 in a group. I noticed Shepard was here. Great, this why Dallas brought me here.