6:00 scolding

I walk in the house with Two-Bit and wait for the yelling to start. Dinner was ready. I can tell something was up because it was take out. Take out is never a good sign. I bite my lip and go sit at the kitchen table. Uncle Stewart flips on us.

"Kate what the hell happened, I get a call from Keith and hear you jacked up your arm" he scolded and in a tone of voice that teachers use to get everyone to be quiet.
"I was at the Dingo hanging out with a few guys from school and then I had to leave, stepped out the door and Socs jumped me" I tell him

I hand him the doctors note and he sees it.

"2 months on cast and then a week on a brace " Two-Bit says with a mouth full of food

I roll my eyes and tune out the noise.

"Keith, I told you to watch her and what happens" uncle Stewart yells
"Yeah I know I didn't expect her to get jumped and if she did it would've been that bad" Two-Bit yells back.

There's more yelling and I decided to go to my room. I'm in my room and I felt like writing. I opened my journal and starting writing...

"Refrain: it's just not the same without you, it's just not the same without you around me, why do things have to change when your gone, why did you have to die out on me when I'm worried and afraid, why did you let the flame die out on me"

Until I hear the door open. Two-Bit walks in, I quickly through the pencil across the room and slide the book aside.

"Hey come on let's get out of here, he seems pissed off about what happened" he says
" alright" I grab a leather jacket from the closet.

We got our blades and climbed out the window above my bed. We walk over to lot and see everyone playing football and joking around.