in the morning

-Day 3-

I woke up in the morning to someone shaking me.

"Hey Katherine, wake up"

I thought for a moment who knows that. I remembered last night. Ponyboy.

I woke up in a bed and Ponyboy was in it. that's when I started getting nervous. I was the only girl in the house and I'm not sure who the hell was in the bed with me. I was hoping it was Two-Bit. but it wasn't. because when I walked out of the room, he was crashed on the couch. I realized, it was with Soda or Ponyboy. nothing happened luckily. I'm 14 and be 15 in about a month. Two-Bit woke up when I was eating some cereal. He got up and asked Soda if he can borrow shirt. I brush my teeth with my finger in the morning and slicked my hair into a pump. my hair tends not to look bad when I wake up in the morning I put on some ax that I saw laying around and had a piece of minty gum that was in my pocket. I put on the jacket I had yesterday. then I realized, it's Monday I have to go to school. this is just awful. I grab my shoes and everyone is out the door. Ponyboy and Two-Bit walked to school with me while Darrry and Soda drove off to work.

"you excited for school" two-Bit asks me.
"no"
"why "
"I cause to much trouble in school, that's why I dropped out for 6th and 7th grade"
"you were a drop out" ponyboy says kind of shocked
"Yeah, was a drop out. I do great and everything but I get into way to much trouble than I should"

we walk by my house
"Hey let's drive" Two-Bit says
all of us walk into the house and wait for Two-Bit to get they keys.
"we have some time to kill"

the Tv goes on and I change my shirt and put a flannel over it, did my hair a little nicer and put on a little makeup. that took about 10 minutes. the episode was over and we all got in the truck and drove to school.