jumped

I'm weak. my right arm slammed into the door handle of the car and my body falls on top of it. it feels like I broke it. I'm lying on the ground just about to get up when I get kicked hard in the gut. it was a girl, I can tell because when she kicked me, she used her heels of her shoes. I slowly get up and I'm surrounded. five on one.
"well well well do we have the punch girl." one of them said and punched me in the face. her rings scratched my cheek and left a bruise. then I get kicked in shin and I get slammed into my right arm again. I knew what I had to do. I grabbed my lighter out of my pocket and threatened to burn their hair. I lit it up and got close the backed off and pushed again. I saw a chance where I can run. I pulled out my blade and cut one of them and run as fast as I could. looking back every so often. I got to where I was familiar and started to walk. in tears from the pain of my arm and holding on to it for my dear life. a few drops of blood dripped down from chin. I weak. I've never been jumped like that before. never by 5girl Socs anyways. I could've fought them off but my arm. I was going to smack then on the neck, knee them in the gut and slam her against the wall then pull out my blade so that they'd all run.

I get so close to the Curtis house when I hear the purr of Socs car. I look back and those girls from the Dingo. I flip them off and scream a curse word at them (I think everyone knows what that word is f***) I run for my dear life again and call out for Dally Two Johnny Ponyboy Soda and Steve. then Darry a few seconds later. Two-Bit was the first on to run out of the house. he pulled out his blade while Dally grabbed a few rocks from the ground and started throwing them at the Socs. they turned around and sped off.

more tears fall from my face and a few more drops of blood from my chin slide down my neck. I start quietly sobbing and sit down on the curb of the street. still holding onto my arm. I wipe my tears on my flannel.

"those damn Socs" I hear Two-Bit say under his breath while next to me."let me see your arm"

I pull up the sleeve and show it to him.

"where does it hurt" he asks
"around here" I say pointing towards the middle of my forearm and trying to talk through the tears.

he looks at and then at my face. he trails his thumb along the cuts and the bruises. I bite my lip to hold back the tears.

"Dal, what do you think, should we take her over" Two-Bit asks
"what, uh yeah take the kid over" he responds.

I'm surprised he actually cared a bit. he even walks over to me and takes a look at my arm.

"so what happened" Ponyboy asks

I tell him what had happened. Two-Bit helps me up. I start limping. we reach the truck and everyone comes with us to the hospital.