camping:day 2

So I woke up, took a quick shower and went to go get breakfast in the dinning hall that was there. we all walked to the dinning hall together. It was maybe about 8 or so when we got there. It was like a cafeteria kind of thing. So I got my waffles and sausage and a bottle of beer. I know beer in the morning at my age, but its today society so we can do whatever the hell we want.

I get to the table and I'm getting weird looks from everyone. I sit down slowly in the seat next to Two-Bit.

"What you all lookin at" I ask kind of suspiciously

They all look at each other with a confused kind of look on there faces. I take a swig of my beer, this is gonna be a long day I thought to myself.

I noticed Darry wasn't sitting with us.

"Where's Darry" I asked
"Over there" Ponyboy said and looked in that direction.

I looked over and see him. He's in an argument with someone.

"What's he yelling about" I asked.
"I'll tell you later" Two-Bit told me

I leaned on Two-Bit's. I was worried. I never thought Darry would get in a fight with someone and a serious one too. Two-Bit out his arm around me. He's a good cousin to have.

I take another swig of my beer.

"Don't drink that yet. Alright kid" Soda told me.
"Alright" I said and passed it to Two who gladly drank it.

I finished eating and Darry was back, but my god was he pissed. Nobody asked him what happened or what he said. I'm thinking it's about me, they all wouldn't tell me a damn thing.

"Hey what's on the agenda today" Steve said with his mouth full of his 4th bagel.
"Um...how about we do archery or something like that" Johnny said.

Everyone else went along with it so that's what ended up happening. We all walked over to the grounds where that kind of stuff was. Just out luck Socs were there. I didn't feel nervous or afraid or tensed up this time. I felt more relaxed. It might be the energy that everyone else is giving off. Most of the Socs were staring at me then exchanging looks with each other. I acted like nothing was happening even though they were all talking pretty quietly.

I walked away from the hang just for a little bit because I was curious about something. So I went over to what I say and the Socs came around me. Just 3 of them, no more, no less.

"What ya lookin at babe" one of them asked me.

I turned around to get a look at them.

"A couple of douche bags" I said straight to their faces.
"Oh really" one of them said. They started walking in on me slowly
"Yeah really" I said.

They were ready for a fight and i guess I was too.

I walked closer to them to show that I wasn't afraid, and that was the truth.

"We've got our selves a tough little broad here boys" another one said.
"Who said I was yours" I said emphasising on yours
"Me, that's who" the guy said
"When did I start taking orders from a Socs like you" I said

All of them went at me. 2 of them tried grabbing my arms but I bit one on there fingers and kicked the other one behind his legs so that it made him fall. The last guy left pulled my hair but I punched hard in the nose and kicked him in the guy so he'd fall. The guy I bit his fingers tried getting to me agian but I elbowed him hard in the back. It didn't really work out to well. Then I kicked him in the ankles then the shin and he fell.

The guys just kind of stood there and junk. Dally was the only one who came over to see if I were alright and to kick the guys in the stomach just to make sure they back off. I got a few scratches here and there and a bruise in my elbow.

I walked back to the hang with Dally. Darry seemed shooken up a bit while Two-Bit on the other hand didn't care much. It kinda hurt actually, I mean he's the only family I'll see and talk to now.

"What was that about doll face" Steve asks
"I saw something and i wanted to take a better look. Then these guys came up to me and tried to beat me up because their bad at trash talk" I said. That was the honest truth if you think about it.
"All that by yourself" Two-Bit asked kind of suspiciously
"Yeah" I said kind of questionable

I grabbed the things used in archery and asked it I could start.

"Yeah sure, watch where you point that thing though" Darry said

I tried figuring out how to use it. Everyone else did it with ease. Soda came over and showed me how to do it.

"Thanks" I said holding on the the s just a bit longer.

I took a shot at it and did ok I guess. I made one of the sticks snap off from a tree that had one of the targets hanging from.

So we did archery till lunch. Lunch was well interesting. So I got corn dogs because that was the only thing that looked good. Apparently I broke the guys nose when I punched him. It was awkard because his nose was all purple and had an ice pack on it and I kept getting weird looks from everyone, word gets around fast in these parts.

So Darry got in a fight with another guy again with the same guy. he came back just a little bit later.

"Hey ah kate, try not to beat anyone up again while we're here," he said "we don't want anymore broken noses and all that stuff"
"Wait I broke his nose" I said more in a confused way than raising my voice.

I looked at my hands. I'm not wearing any rings or stuff like that. Hmm... I guess New York paid off. I think this was the first time I actually broke someone's nose. Steve, Johnny and Dally started cheering me on and stuff. I just started laughing a bit. Darry just gave them stares.

"Thanks guys. Really appreciate it" I say in a sarcastically

"Hey what are we doing after this" Johnny asked
"We can break off and do whatever or do something together till 6" Darry said.

Steve and Soda looked at each other and ran off. Well that happened. I wonder where they went to.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Omfg in so sorry I haven't updated in like a month but there has beans so much dramma an crap at school and especially in my little possey I got. Comment if uwant to know what the hell it is because I got my self a story to tell. Sorry this chapter was crazy long but I hope you all enjoy it

-stay gold k