camping: day one

Mixing between days and creating own titles fyi

So I get my stuff and take a look at the wooden houses standing infront of me. I have my board in my hand with everything else I brought. It makes Dally smile whenever I use it. We walk into the cabins. I go to the one on the right along with Ponyboy Johnny and Dally. This is going to be interesting, I bet there going to go through my stuff. So it's a fair size cabin, there's 2 pairs of bunk beds, a bathroom with a shower and double sinks, and a small kithen. I took a shower So I could get all the marker off, most of it came off. I came out got my stuff situated just fine, on the other hand everyone there for pissed when they saw the no smoking sign hung on the wall.

After all of there ranting and what not we went to the campfire that was behind both of the cabins. Everyone from both cabins showed up. I sat up against on one of the big long logs. Next to me was Ponyboy no one next to him. Darry and Two were on the next log over and after followed Johnny and Dally and finnaly Steve and Soda.

It was getting dark out and the fire was roaring and crackling. Darry threw in another log, Johnny's face lit up with amusement. We were all stuffing faces with marshmallows and hotdogs, Steve burned his stick at least 3 times by his 5th marshmallow. I had my hair braided to the side, nothing special.

" hey kate, whats up with your hair" johnny asked
"I braided it" I said questionably
"Hmm... interesting" he said

I had another marshmellow from the bag. This is actually the first time I've ever been camping before. Maybe it's because I've lived in the city all my life, until now at least. I looked up, the moon decided to wake up and all of its neighbors the stars. I like the high sky, tonight's though we're the best ones I've seen. There were so many twinkling, appearing and disapearing. I think there like sprinkles to the icing of a cake or a cookie. They add better things to make it superior. I always thought stars were the dead peoples souls, don't ask me why I just do. I snap out of my thoughts when I get a marshmellow thrown at my face.

"What" I ask
"You doing alright" Darry asks
"Yeah, thanks" I glance over to him then fiddle with my thumbs

Darry is pretty tuff actually. I never realised that until now, maybe because he doesn't have that much stress or something. I threw a marshmellow back at who ever threw it at me, I threw it at Darry. He threw another one at me and I threw it back. He chuckled a bit when I did a playful stare towards his direction. He rolls his eyes.

"Lets play a game of something" Dally says

Everyone says yeah sure whatever or I don't care

"Like what" Johnny asks
"Uh maybe a good old classic game of..."
"Oh my god but why though. We've played that game so many times that it's boring" Two-Bit winnes

"Truth or dare" Dally finish his sentence with the bigest smirk ever.
"Dal, its getting late we should getting to bed-"Darry said as an excuse
"Not this time" Dally said in a cold tone. He wanted something out of this.

I hate this game. I've always had and never liked it from the start.

"Lets see," Dally pauses for a bit "who wants to go first"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

500 reads thanks for enjoying it and what not. I get that it's long and maybe boring, but thanks for reading