comments (this is an actual chapter not just one saying to comment)

Why'd you be a blond they say. I tell them I don't know. They'd be expecting an answer when I dodged questions. Johnny seemed to be liking it and Soda thought it was a good change.

"Blond blond blond" Dally kept saying under his breath.
"Why'd you pick that color, doll face. Your not Barbie" Steve asked
"The lady did blond in stead of a brown" I said kinda disappointed tone
"Well change it then" Ponyboy stated. He can be stubborn sometimes and sound a bit of a jerk, must be on his man period or something.
"My roots will grow back and it be the color I want it to be, you guys are actin like it's the end of time or somethin"

The conversation was over for now. Just until someone gets hungry. I was checking out my arm, geez it feels weird. Like in so used of it being side of a rock and now it's not. I went outside, not sure why I just did. It was cool out there, a good cool though. I couldn't get over the fact the lady accidentally did a blond instead of a light brown. Oh well. I hate being a blond, it makes me feel weak. I watched the sunset for a bit. I'm into the stars in the sky more. They always and twinkling and shining. One day I'll draw what's in that sky. Just not now. They sunset had so many colors. Faded reds to pastel pinks and streaks of gold. Damn I never realized what I was missing until I saw that, time to cool off and not think about stuff like I always do. I went back inside the house.
My head ache from this morning came back. We were at the Curtis house just sitting around, I was doing nothing everyone else was up to something. Ponyboy was reading, Steve and Soda were arm wrestling Dally and Johnny went off to town and I was stuck doing nothing. I wanted to draw. There's no paper here, I went into the kitchen, I found a few pieces. This could hold me off for a little, now a pencil with an eraser that actually works. Someone barged threw the front door and the house was dead silent. I walked out from the kitchen to see who it was. A short man, greased back hair perfectly done, in a white shirt and a black leather jacket and a pair of jeans. I just saw him today, Tim Shepard. What did he want.