camping: day 2, prt:2

So Johnny Dally Darry and Two-Bit left to do something. Which left me and Ponyboy to do something. We're both sitting at the table doing nothing except for working up the courage to say something.

"So..." I say
"So..." he says back "you wanna do something"
"Like what" I ask
"I don't know um maybe we can go down to the water hole or something" he says
"Alright whatever" I say and get up from my seat and he follows.

So we walk out of the dining hall and go to the swimming hole. I touched the water and it wasn't that cold actually. So I put my feet in the water and sat down on the ground. Ponyboy sat next to me and did the same.

We were sitting there and not talking. It was a little awkward because of last night. I'm still a little confused about it, but not as much in shock than before. But for some odd reason, I felt empty. I couldn't do anything about it. I looked up at the sky and back at my feet. I had so many flash backs, like when I lost my first tooth, beat up somebody at school for the first time, got my switch blade when I was 8, my trip out to California in summer of 5th grade. Memories flooded my head and I looked back at them and realized all the people in those memories I'll never see again or talk too.

"You doing alright" Ponyboy asked
"Yeah" studdered out of my mouth
"It's ok I guess, if you want to tell me you can"
"Nah, You wouldn't get it"
"How would you know"
"I just know or else you'd be actin differently than now"
"How" he said

My god has so manipulative. He's gonna make me talk a about personal stuff and I don't like doing that. I'm not a person who likes admittingthings and confessing.

"You would be, asking as many questions I guess"
"Maybe I'd do this instead" he says

He did the most corniest and the best move of all times. He leaned and and kissed me. Inside I exploded. I've been waiting for this since I laid eyes on him. But if course just like all guess I've made out with, they taste like cancer sticks. Cancer sticks are ok I guess, you get used of the taste after a while.

His hands made his way into my flawlessly take golden blond hair while mine were in his lap. He bit my lip and and asked for an entrance. Instead I got his tounge ever so slightly, which made him laugh a bit. We pulled away with our hands where they were before. We smiled at each other and went at it again. My hands found there way to his belt loops which I gladly took hold of. Ponyboy finally was able to enter where our tounges fought for dominance or to be pleased. His hands made it from my now messed up hair to the back pockets of my jeans. He pulled me onto his lap and from there we broke apart again to breath.

"Let's go the the cabin and do something better" he whispered in my ear.
"Ok" I said.

We arrived at the cabin and made our way to the bathroom with the shut door.

"Wait, I need to take something real quick" I said

I grabbed a bottle pills from my bag I kept in there. They were birth contol pills. I didnt know how this was going tk end so it seemed like a smart choice. I took one and went back to Pony.

"Now where were we" he said with the devilish smile across his face.

We went back to our heated make out session. I jumped onto the counter and went on all fours while he decided to take his shirt off. He walked to me and instantly aimed for my lips again. His hands fiddling around with my ass,he was smacking it at making it bounce up and down. It made me moan and say to keep going and hit harder and faster until he found His way into my jeans. I got up and was now kneeling on the counter. He moved one hand to my shirt hem and felt around inside. I took off my shirt when he got more curious. He looked straight at my chest and up to my face. I oddly felt insecure about myself. But he didn't seem to mind, he acted as if I were a god or something. I was now sitting on the counter with Ponyboy's hands in my hair and my hands all over his crouch. I know I'm such a perv, but it comes with age and living with guys your whole life. We break apart for a bit. I look him up and down and bite my lower lip. I felt hungry for more.

"May i" Ponyboy asked

I thought about it, did i want to loose it at 14

"Mmmm...jeans stay on with everything underneath" I said. "Thanks for asking though"

I run my hand through his hair when the door nob shakes. Luckly it was locked. Ponyboy grand my shirt and throws it at me. I have him that nod and he gave it back. Ponyboy and i fixed out hair so it looked like nothing happened. I saw a window, opened it, kicked out the screen and jumped out. Ponyboy stuck behind so whoever was at the door wouldn't get suspicious.

I jumped out of the window and walked back to the front of the cabin and was ready to walk in when I saw a flyer stapled to the tree.

Dance tonight 7:30 till whenever not formal

I kinda wanted to go, after all i don't have to wear anything nice.

"Hey kate, come over here for a sec" Soda yells

I run over there

"Yeah what" I ask