At the Drive In

The whole gang walk over, Steve was calling me doll or doll face. he was asking many questions like...

"How old are you"

"14" I told 'em.

"Are you going to school?"

"Yeah im being forced to, before i was a drop out for 6th and 7th grade but it started to get boring so i went back in"

"You want me to buy you a coke or something?"

"If you want to , I don't really mind"

Soda finally got them to stop after 10 minutes of pointless questions. I was glad they didn't ask me why i moved out here. it's kind of sad, my parents got in a train wreck. I'm still going through a lot of grieving and stuff. back to reality...

All of us walk into the snack bar to get popcorn snacks and drinks for the movie. surprisingly Steve did pay for my stuff. Soda and I were being teased by a bunch of Socs. I guessthat's normal for us greasers.

"oh crap, hide me Sandy is across the way" said Soda as he started to duck down.

got our snacks and sat down towards the first row. Ponyboy and Two-Bit were crushing on the two girls in front of us. One was a red head and the other one had short black hair. it was obvious that they were Socs, stuck up, nice hair, New clothes the normal stuff. Johnny was just sitting there watching the movie, sticking out of it. It was kind of smart for him to do that, from the looks of it he's not much of a ladies man. Soda was being one, he did the whole first date stuff like all of the questions and wanting to know everything, even the stuff I refused to tell him. Dally started bothering the red head. it wasn't really anything interesting.

"so um do you have any hobbies?" as Soda asked me. he stretched his arm around my shoulder and was staring at Two-Bit.

"um... reading or drawing sometimes. you" I tell him and get a little closer. I gave him that fake in love face and Two-Bit flipped.

"Hey Soda, come get me some more popcorn" said Two-Bit.

"can't man, I'm on a date" Soda scootch closer to me so that Two-Bit will just blow.

"I'll go with you Two-Bit" says the girl he was talking to.

"alright Marcia, let's go"

they left and we all of us start laughing historically. it was even more funnier because it was at the most corniest part of the movie. the guy and the girl kiss on the beach with a sunset background. we got kicked out for that and wasn't allowed to come back until the next two days.

"come on Pone" says Johnny

" look I'll see you at school" ponyboy says to cherry

" Bye ponyboy"

"see you around Cherry"

"let's just go to the Dingo" said Dally.

"Yeah let's go" exclaimed Johnny

I'm not really exactly sure the heck the Dingo is, I just went a long with it.

"We've got to wait for Two though" ponyboy reminded everyone

so we wait until he comes by the fence and tell him that were going to be at the Dingo.

he tells Marcia that he has to leave. Marcia gives him her number and walks back to her seat with Cherry. Two-Bit hops over the fence and were on our way to who knows what.